What do you call a vagina? What are words you use to describe how a labia looks?

What do you call a vagina? What are words you use to describe how a labia looks?

I'm a writer, and interesting in slang and vocab in general. I tend toward cunt and pussy, but I've also seen words like innie and puffy used. As well as less... classy ones like "roast beef" and "hammy".

So Sup Forums, what words do you use to describe the appearance of a vagina? Post visual examples too, if you want.

Muschi, Fut

clunge, minge, flange, these all work

haven't heard muschi before

whispering eye

cock-holster

Hatchet wound

It's the box a penis cums in

Little man in a canoe

vag, fanny. Axe wound. beef curtains.

Vagoo

whisker biscuits

love grotto
squish mitten

trench, cock sleeve, kitty

>pink velvet sausage wallet
>gash
>cooter
>cooch
>snatch
>twat
>

back in the day, we called it the bearded clam. these days a lot of them don't have beards

Well, anyone can use words like Cunt or Beef Curtains, but I'd say for better effect sometimes, you can make anything essentially mean as such, if it falls under the context, generally.

If it is an attractive take, you want to use words that can describe it in a sense of desire and generally, beauty.

Like, for labia it could be "delicious, succulent little folds of purity" or some shit, eye of the beholder. Or just for her vagina, it could be like, "The gorgeous flower of her womanhood."

And for ugly, you can be like, "disgusting, fetid, slut hole" or "torrid flaps of saggy flesh".

Just have to use the right words, I'd say if you want something other than the usual.

The issue with that is having it not come across as cliché, infantile or flowery. Dick and cock are fairly standard vocabulary these days, depending on where you come from one is usually considered vulgar and the other not, but they work. There's no suitable equivalent for vag. Cunt is seen as one of the "worst swear words" and pussy is seen as a demeaning insult. And whilst I do use both of these, sometimes in writing they just don't fit.

Likewise, long, wordy metaphor sometime doesn't work. It's just a shame there's no short, non-harsh word for vagina. I mean, there is clit, but that only works for one part of the anatomy, not the whole thing. For penises, there's dick, cock, head, shaft, erection, boner, (and member and wood, but I don't tend to use those).

I guess in the same vain as "cock" (in sense of, a male chicken) possibly could find an animal related word for vagina that isn't pussy/kitty or something like bitch. All I can think of those is vixen, and I'm not sure that fits. "Her soft vixen" sounds a bit odd.

A beautiful flower

My girlfriend calls it her "kooka"

Pic related, her kooka

We also call it "daddy's fleshlight" you know, normal stuff

chewing gum.

This thread is weird

Is why I say context is generally very important in this. Like, if you are writing erotica, don't expect to have a lot of fans if you just write, "He fucked her in the cunt." anyone can do that.

It is also why I say eye of the beholder, if you are telling someone about say, your girlfriend, you'd make her sound like a damned angel to the best of your vocabulary. Where if you were talking about some crackhead under the bridge, you'd describe her in the worse sense.

So, that's all I'll get at. Context of text matters. If it needs to be brief or has the liberty to flow better.

Meat socket
Piss flaps
Fuck hole
Dirty fuckin maw
Choncha

"it felt like fucking an empty XL garbage bag in a zero-gravity environment. Even his mother, a week after the birth of his triplets brothers felt thighter."

Squish muffin

Nerve wallet

I call it a cab so I can roll over and get some sleep.

yo my chick called it her flower

>kitty (nice form of pussy)
>burger (meat flaps ;) )
>mrs. vagoooooo
>vajayjay
>axe wound
>fuzzylips/furrylips
>juicemeat
also not reading the lyrics of F.U.C.K.

german
also fotze, often written votze.

Slit, box, pie, scabbard, sleeve,

Vagina, Pussy, Cunny and Frontbutt are the only acceptable terms. Anything else is degenerate trash.

>frontbutt
>acceptable
i bet you see degenerate trash while looking in a mirror....

Ooo baby, I've been thinkin' bout your axe wound.
Ooo baby, I'm thinkin' bout your minge.

>Cunny
Who uses that? I've never heard anyone use that one.

austrian detected

La figaaaa

"Gash"

As in "She had an 'orrible smelly GASH so ah roggered her arsewise".

scotsman?
or irish?

Are you German?

Kunda

almost.
fut is, like, 60's german, so he's pretty much austrian.

i say vag (vaj)

spam / ham wallet

KundĂ­ vzpoura

Well.. in Finnish pussy is pillu (cunt is more vittu). So pimppa is kind of the cunny analogue.