Other urls found in this thread:

prntscr.com/fg8vpc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you feel lol

Have you ever done drugs?

A litle light headed and ashamed

Yes i have several times

Why did you try to kill yourself?

I used to know someone who would cut themselves and draw out words in their blood too. But I wouldn't give a shit if they died or not.

Sure, timestamp?

how did you try and do it? wrist slitting is not the most efficient method

I am a coward and mentaly weak, i am not realy good at anything i cant be what i want to be

Why did you write that faggy little statement then take a picture. Wait, I know the answer. Attention.

tell us what you want to be
maybe some user can somehow help you?

Sure ive cleaned most of the blood but i can get a time stamp for you in the same floor where the blood was

show us the wound for further proof

>ask a guy who made an all-out bid for attention anything

ftfy

>chicked
stay in skool

I call ketchup

I didnt try to slit my wrists i tried to hang my self with a belt in a doorknob... pic related.

The blood came from my nose, i managed to grab the doorknob before losing counciousness when i got up it start pouring from my nose and i just let it fall while crying

why didn't you get the right brand?

a door knob? lol you must be tiny, are you a fucking gnome?

Complete bullshit called. Abandon thread.

>all that blood from my nose

Bullshit

How much dedotated wam does it take to wun da sevaw?

I think the same.

I want to be strong i want to be assertive and not a social akward, i want to able to keep focus and fight for want i want.

Yeah ofc i want attention why the fuck would anyone do a ask[insert topic] guy thread for?

Just did it some minutes ago. Not cutting as deep as I used to.

don't end your life user. this point in your life will pass. you can be whatever you want to be. hope and change will get you there.

Ohh I have ketchup all over the floor to get people's attention so they come talk to me. Shit, they're asking for pictures... I already cleaned up so mommy wouldn't get mad... I know! I'll tell them I tried to hang myself from something that's three feet off of the ground... but what about the ketchup... hmm... IT CAME FROM MY NOSE! BRILLIANT!

Kys for real, please

cutting is not normal. please get help. please talk to a doctor.

you cleaned it up because you love your mom. she loves you too. find happiness in that you are a bright part of her world.

who will be there to help her when she is old?

Actualy is pretty retarded to think all hangings envolve being suspended google it...
The point of hanging yourself while your feet touching the ground is cutting the blood flow to your brain just like a choke, not air to your lungs you retarded fuck

Kekd way too hard

>Not cutting as deep as I used to.
For what reason.

Stop being a mangina and apply yourself. Don't be that guy who tries too hard for the acceptance of others, nobody will respect you

Promode: have a life worth sharing and an attitude worth being around. Be who you are. If people don't like who you are, they're not the right people to have in your life. Surround yourself with people you trust and have fun with and hope for the best.

Nigga huh?

Faggots.

you are loved OP. faults and all.

I'm on antidepressants now. It is slowly getting better.

How does one chick out?

That's good news!

Please do us all a favor and kill yourself. Your cat scratches are pathetic as your sad excuse of a life.

I havent done self harm in years, ive been having suicide in my mind for a long time but just actualy tried it today.

I dont give a flying fuck what you guys belive or not i wasnt expecting blood to pour from my nose after it but it did, i watched it pour for about five minutes while crying, afterwards i try to draw "I Hate my self" its realy messy because trying to write with nose blood is realy hard

About seven i guess

>Ask a guy who just tried to kill himself but chicked out anything
Stop it. Get some help. Seriously. What if your parent killed themselves and they just gone.
: Dgaf accuracy of my scenario.
You're problems are nothing but what you make them fool. You gotta stop this shit Fam. No Buenos.

Actualy did it for my dad i have talked to my mom in years...

I always tought i would kill myself after he dies but today i was just feeling extra shitty

i like your direct nature

I HATE DYSEL

edgy

Nothing in this life is forever and if you truly want to make a change in yourself you must take the initiative on making it happen. Don't beg for things, reach out and take them because even though it's gonna be hard it's completely possible. Keep going buddy.

Very unfortunate and sad to hear this OP, I'll be praying for you brother.

I am just weak i tried to be strong i tried to stay focused in classes i trained martial arts i tried to be social active but at some point i just look back on the mess that my life is and it all crashes down on me.

its a vicious cicle

Opie, you do realize that all the stupid mean shit everyone says here on Pol is just what they have to say right? Whenever someone says do it phaggot they say that because they think they're supposed to say that cuz they think it's funny or they think it's thought of us funny. Whenever someone tells you to do it they think you're not serious they don't really think you're going to do it no one wants to kill yourself that's not why we're on internet and if you are on the internet for that reason keep going deeper that's the end of your rainbow. But the end of your Rainbow op is nowhere in sight and shouldn't be for a while keep your head up. Living in America I've recently learned it's darkest before the dawn hashtag you are loved hashtag Maga.

Also. Can we just talk about this dog for a sec what is he doing why is he there and why is everyone so happy about his antics?

>pretty retarded
>envolve

did you really want to die, or do you just wish to be saved?

Both

suspende hangings are performed because the weight of your body falling from the platform snaps your neck killing you quickly.

I say "do it faggot" because they world is crowded and if you don't want to be here GTFO. I don't have time for your whiny "I don't want to live bullshit"

Either pick up a shovel and help with this shit, or checkout, and don't leave a mess when you do it.

prntscr.com/fg8vpc

Well, there is your reason.
Why not do it because life is but a blink of the eye and it might not mean anything?

My reason, curiosity. I cant remember anything before my existence; so, I think my best chance of existing is to keep on trying to.

I think if you are truly happy you wont think life dosenĀ“t mean anything, your brain will be occupied with positive emotions and feelings so you wont question life meaning untill you are realy old, my opinion ofc

Since i am not happy ofc i dont think life means anything... is just pain and negative emotions...

Patch yourself up proper and sleep, bro.

Cough cough attention whore cough

no need to patch i tried hanging the blood came from nose like i said

id rather do a bunch of drugs then sleep but meh ...

You're some busy action man doing lots of worthy work huh? I'll have a laugh on you m8. Ever heard about entropy?

You are insane in the brain. worse than op.

Dont kill yourself, the only point in killing yourself is avoiding terminal illness pain.

Watch the animals, are they killing themselves? probably you have lost your life impulses, but they will come soon or after

> (You)
>I say "do it faggot" because they world is crowded and if you don't want to be here GTFO. I don't have time for your whiny "I don't want to live bullshit"
>Either pick up a shovel and help with this shit, or checkout, and don't leave a mess when you do it.

I understand sometimes feeling that way. But if you have no compassion for your fellow man when he's here obviously seeking attention cuz he wants to die and he doesn't know what else to do or how else to do it. It seems like you assume every single person you ever come across proclaiming they want to die is a primadonna preteen who's period is started and didn't get their allowance and their XBox this week. Which couldn't be farther from the truth. It's almost as if you lack any empathy at all as if you've never been in a dire situation where you've been desperate for help not knowing how to ask for help not knowing how to accept help we're not even maybe knowing you needed any help.
It is painfully obvious that your hermit- like basement dwelling lifestyle has made you utterly incapable of performing even basic social interactions which are crucial in building empathetic relationships and bonds with other human beings.

> Man ask for help. You say fuck off.
> I hope God tells that to you when you ask him for > help. But I also hope God forbid that you may > ever need help.
Faggot

Like i said before ofc i want attention why the fuck would i write i hate myself in blood and post it on Sup Forums for?
It is funny that you gave me attention and bumped my post while being against it...

Funny shit holmes

does your family know youre suicidal?

>
>Like i said before ofc i want attention why the fuck would i write i hate myself in blood and post it on Sup Forums for?
>It is funny that you gave me attention and bumped my post while being against it...
>Funny shit holmes
Okay and who the fuck are you homes? Why the fuck should we care go kill yourself pussy go back to the Donald! I'm trying to reel scussion hear some kid wants to kill himself

Sup Forums is a christian website!!! AMEN

I dont think so, my dad knows i am not very happy and normal i gave hints to my sister but never told any of them i was suicidal

Contact imediatly a M.D. a psycologist, or any mental health profesional, Sup Forums is not the place asking for help.

Your Mind is not balanced and you need some help.

> (You)
>Sup Forums is a christian website!!! AMEN
Right I'm over here trying to save Souls this niggars over here fucking tell me suicidal and shit tell me I'm funny I mean bro I'm trying to help life do you listen to Snow Patrol fuck.
#to try to say this kid's life goddamn Opie

how old are you?

gonna turn 22 this month

>
>I dont think so, my dad knows i am not very happy and normal i gave hints to my sister but never told any of them i was suicidal
Obie being serious now I'm in my diagnostic mode Ima clinical position. How old are you? what do you consider as dropping hints to people? and what would you say is your biggest problem in your life right now facing you? What medications are you currently prescribed and taking on a regular basis? And how long have you been taking said medications on a regular basis? Please answer the best of your ability exact drug name or names is preferred thank you

Could you briefly describe the relationship with your father your mother your sister for me please? Do you have very many friends? Do you have any hobbies or interests other than Sup Forums? How often if ever do you do any outdoor activity?

So you're a failure in life, and now death too? I would never hire you. I only hire winners.

I am almost 22 years old
I told my sister i had tought about it before but in a lighly maner.
Myself realy i know this will sound the typical faggish bullshit but i got money i got a house a awsome dad i got food i am just weak...
Medication?Alchool ...
Ethanol is the most exact name i can rember

Why chicken out?

I had claw marks from my cat cut deeper than that

are you rich?

Did you ever abuse any drugs as a teen?

Oh dear, we are on the same page. If you feel like doing it again, come back here and we will tell you to stop once again.

My dad is awsome but has a temper i love him more than anything in the whole world but he hurts me sometimes pretty bad...

Nop i dont have many friends ofc it depends on what you consider many friends but i guess about 10/12 ?
I used to do martial arts but stopped for a month now im getting fat and all it only worsens me...i like watching anime loool.
once twice a week i guess depends on the weeks...

Contact imediatly a M.D. a psycologist, or any mental health profesional, Sup Forums is not the place asking for help.

Your Mind is not balanced and you need some help.

Mainly because of my animalistic instincts to survive/being a pussy

the other reason is my dad it would devastate him he dosent deserve it he works realy hard for his kids

Nop just middle-class

Kys faggot

your young op, move, get the fuck out of there, only you hold yourself back, don't play the blame game.

Yes alchool and weed

You cant even fucking kill yourself right

Thank you for trying to help...

I have been thinking about getting medical help just dont know how to do it...