How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?
A large proportion of the US military is now muslim according to the latest polls. When POTUS finally decides to ship these bastards back to arabia what do you think will happen?
A civil war, that's right. If there ever was a need for a well armed militia it is now.
When will you liberal scum suckers understand this? It is up to each and everyone to help to protect what is dear.

>How does this make you feel?

Like you're a bad troll, since those are sikh

Does it matter what kind they are?
Facts are facts.

We should cut funding to the military so they can't receive training and supplies on the taxpayer's dime.

sikh are based

Nigga you are trolling right?
Those are Sikhs

But i am glad it makes you butthurt that we're in the Army. My Muslim grandfather served in Korea, my uncle in the Gulf war (in the navy though, and have been to trashcanistan twice, and since retired with a decent amount of cash and a degree.

Sikh are bro tier. They want to kill all Muslims.

Sikh aren't Muslim they are Indians.

Sikhs are not muslim. Your troll attempt is retarded, go kill yourself. You will never amount to anything, if you're even too stupid to troll be

The men in the picture are Sikhs, not Muslims. You moonshine-drinking, cousin-fucking, coal-rolling excuse of an ape.

Yeah, it does matter, idiot.

As long as they're a fake Muslim and don't wife beat child rape and follow sharia law they're fine

Thanks for your families service. Sorry that fuck tards can't tell a Sikh from a Muslim. Sorry you get lumped in with Jihadis.

Feelings are for liberals. Fuck off.

>muslim
>posts sikhs

hahahahaha

oh the cognitive dissonance.

go fuck your sister you inbred fuck

Good! Sikh's are fucking baller warriors. They're not muslims you fucking imbecile.

currently there is about one thousand muslims in the US military
hardly enough to start a civil war

As long as they don't behave like white men? You crackas just want a monoply on everything, huh?

Low qual bait. Sikhs have been fighting goat fuckers longer than crackers have

>
>Does it matter what kind they are?
>Facts are facts.
Nailed that delivery sir.

Hey retard, yep, you, youu still reading so Is u nigger
*But Sikhs aren't Islam. Day dey own tang*

Those are Sikhs, and Sikhs are bros - especially if you don't like Muslims. Nobody fights Islam harder than the Sikhs.

They're Sikh and you're weak. Did you know that Sikhs must carry a Kirpan with them at all times - which was to defend their villages against muslim invaders - you really are a gigantic retarded faggot, OP.

Those are Indian Sikh and regardless of what they are doesn't matter. Serve in the military the least they can have is their religion respected. I've met Muslim soldiers that had to pray regardless of the circumstances,

It makes me feel proud as an American to know that we have brave and loyal Sikh citizens who are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for this great nation.

As for OP I feel ashamed that this nigger breaths the same air as I do.

Those are Sikh, you fucking idiot.

I'm not weighing in on the situation. This made me kek

It makes me feel like you're a liar.

"Latest polls" my ass. Proof or it ain't real.

I made a post ΔΔΔ attention at it

those are sikh you dumb cunt and they hate muslims

im guessing that was supposed to be bait

sikhs really are the shit, served with one active duty. Being white he assumed I thought muslim and explained he hates them probably more than most...I was wondering how he got away without shaving and based hat. Either way he drank/partied and had no prob explaining his shit. Good people

1/10 for being retarded enough to get a reply. I hope this is a troll, I really do, but people his willfully ignorant are around.

this

Nice try faggot, those are SIKH.

Sikh ≠ Muslim, dipshit.

And just to note, Sikhs are better than Muslims any damn day.

"Sergeant Mohammed!"
Half of military stands up.

I don't care what your religion is, but shave your fucking face and take off that unauthorized headgear while in uniform.

Disrespecting the uniform and disregarding AR670-1.

Fuck I hate people who want to bend the rules for
>muh religion

Religion should be a don't ask don't tell policy.

I can't believe the US gov is assimilating to this bullshit

t. Army SGT

Sikh are cool as fuck

>shave your fucking face and take off that unauthorized headgear while in uniform

Except that it is authorized you fucking goon. Sergeant dipshit over here thinks that he decides what is and is not authorized. Get fucked.

>army
good god so glad i got in the AF; you guys really do take the tard cakes. They are in regs thats why cammo helm +1 atk. Seriously both shaving and hats of religiousness are well withing regs, just like Black people not having to shave. Stop mooching air force chow halls and fuck off.

It's camouflaged though so they won't be seen when hiding. What's the problem?
I'd understand your point if they had orange head gear on with blinking lights.

Simmer down, Sgt. Downs

Since those guys are Sikhs, they joined to kill Muslims. That's what Sikhs do. It's their reason for existing. They're pretty good at it. Killing Muslims is actually part of their religion.

OP, you're pretty stupid if you can't tell the good guys from the bad guys. You're gonna die in a self-inflicted fire any day now.

New regs, Seargent! Fix yourself! These soldiers are here to kill the enemy; to protect & defend the constitution. Respect them.

goddamnit nigger wtf sikh have killed more muslims than rest of the planet

these niggas have been fighting muslims for damn near centuries. they have just as much hate for muslims as americans do.

I think for what its worth, we should be a little appreciative that minorites (especially brown ones) want to fight for us.
Not with us for some underlying hidden agenda, but for the country.
i really believe you should have a little respect for these guys to go against what most indians do and becoming (in a sense) badasses.
besides, a happy soldier is a good soldier
good soldiers = high morale = more willing to do dirty work for our country.

let these motherfuckers grow they beards and wear headwraps. it doesnt hinder you or them.

Love Sikhs. I bet it's hard to get a good seal in the gas chamber. Bet them boys turn to tears & mucus, LoL.

>it doesnt hinder you or them
Unless they have to crawl through a tight tube and get stuck

I am proud of these men. At least they believe in something.

realistically... that aint happening.

>Talk about Muslims
>Posts Sikhs

Those aren't muslims.

Those are Sikhs dipstick.

Wew can anyone else smell bullshit

Sikh, not Muslim.
You shouldn't have dropped out of school.

>posts about muslims in the army
>uses a picture depicting sikhs
Sikhs are actually based (for being curry choots that is), get your shit together OP

With the amount of diversity in the modern age you shouldn't be frightened by shit like this.
I know the world is changing quickly gramps but there is no reason to be so afraid of change

All the morons defending the Sikhs in this thread. Fuck off, people's myths should not be coddled in the armed forces.

Low resolution bait :/

Shiks are cool. Mussies are not!

when you're finished with the dishes the bathrooms need scrubbed too.

Like I said. We should not assimilate to them.
The regs JUST changed this year and it's bullshit. You know how many people can just claim to be that religion just to grow their beards out?

This reg change breeds shit bags

And most nigs lie and say "I'm getting bumps" just to get a no shaving profile.

I respect anyone who serves in our military, but NO ONE should get special treatment.

Everyone should follow the same regulations.

If you can't assimilate to the regs as they are, then don't join and try to change them.

Fellow atheist here. Shut the fuck up.

>implying christian religion isn't myths as well

Are you retarded?

I like Sikhs. They drive cabs and keep them clean.

THE SIKHS HATE MUSLIMS SHIT IS A Sup Forums MEME

INDIA HAS A FAR MORE COMPLEX HISTORY THAN YOU CAN FIT INTO A Sup Forums POST. THE SIKHS FOUGHT ON TERRIROTIAL GROUNDS ON MORE OCCASSIONS THAN RELIGIOUS AND USUALLY WHEN THEY FIGHT RELIGIOUS WARS ITS AGAINST THE HINDU ESTABLISHMENT. THERE HAVE BEEN MORE THAN A FEW INSTANCES WHERE THEY HAVE FOUGHT ON THE SAME SIDE. INDIA IS DIVIDED ALONG REGIONAL LINES RATHER THAN RELIGOUS. BECAUSE THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE A COUNTRY WITH BORDERS DRAWN UP BY THE BRITISH FOR ADMINISTRATIVE PURPOSES AND YOU HAVE UPWARDS OF 48 MAJOR LANGAUES AND AROUND 150 DISTINCT CULTURES JAMMED INTO ONE PLACE.

SORRY TO RUIN YOUR WISHFUL THINKING CUNTS

CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

>dosn't like shit bags
>joins the army

I agree with you for what it's worth. Standard is standard. We were taught in basic that there is no color, religion, ect. The whole point was to take away your "identity" and make you government issue. Don't like it? Join the chair force like this faggot
When shit goes down, I want someone who is there to fight. Not worry about the rights they signed away when they raised their right hand. But I'm old school. From what I've heard basic is catered to pussies with feelings nowadays

I hate mooslims, Sikhs are aces bitch.

2010 called, they want their dead meme back.

I'm liberal. I'm well armed. What's your point?

If the second amendment is the only reason you vote GOP, you're on the wrong side of the fence brother.

>t. semen guzzler or chairforce fatass

The most dangerous is the priests that get the rank of captain with out any training or combat experience.
These people can order a whole battalion to their death based on some bullshit in a magical book.

but cruise control for cool is older than Sup Forums...

shitskins are still shitskins right? why not just group them all up into one catagory

where did he imply that?

there seems to be a real issue with asshats assuming implications lately. Is this a pol thing or what? It's cringy as fuck.

Stop being a SJW pussy
I know it is and it should not be either.

not my problem.

... ehh you know what, who am i kidding. have at it.

Thanks man.
Good to know not everyone on here has been brainwashed by Cultural Marxism

Most soldiers don't have combat experience rn, yet are still ranking up.

It's mostly a garisson military right now fam

What a mong. Sikh dude's are legit, they don't fuck about. Let them rock the 5 D's and they're chill, some don't even need that. Can't hurt to have Warrior religion on your side innit

Those are Sikhs
OP is a faggot.

you're saying we shouldnt assimilate to them and i get it, yeah maybe letting them have a bit of freedom in the military is somewhat 'unfair'

however, take into account that these guys are, in a sense, assimilating to us by
1. joining the military
2. living in our country

if by letting them wear headwraps and beards makes them better soldiers, why are you against it? the illusion of power is giving those below a sense of freedom even if its not really freedom

conservatives (not that im calling you one but definitely seem old school) keep going on about how we shouldnt allow safe spaces or be too emotional but you are literally making your decision off of something rather emotional.
does it make you uncomfrtable that these guys can do something that you cant or is it bc theyre brown??? idk man but this isnt a big deal.

Sikh and I have one common enemy...the fucking Muslim. The enemy of my enemy, is my friend.

KYS faggot.

Sikhs are no better at fighting than anyone else. Cultural Marxism has just brainwashed people into giving them blowjobs.

Those guys are not muslims, they are mormons

So why not just take the boat over to Africa and collect one of them tribes that does nothing all day but rape and pillage?

Whatever you say mate

right
imagine if that money was spent on feeding and housing their citizens instead of slaughtering and oppressing foreigners (oh w8 they do that to nationals too nvm)

as if some big ass army is going to come try and take over america even without americas military.
aint nobody wanna fuck with a bunch of red necks, mexicans, and niggers whome all have guns.

modern armies are a fucking joke.
>why did you join the army?
>i needed my college paid for and monies
>so you're an over glorified mercenary who only joined to avoid homelessness?
>no i'm too stupid and bad at what i do to be a mercenary
>but you're killing people just for money, is that not the definition of a mercenary?
>no i'm a soldier in le army whos only goal is to take as much money possible, from the host nation my overglorified armie is supposed to defend and from other nations whome we're trying to oppress with bombs of freedom

and then the punchline:

you spent 15 years fighting in a country which would have no effect on any of our nationals nor our allies lives. in that time you were abroad we've imported millions of combatants who you spent the whole time trying to kill. hope you enjoy your new life at home, be sure to respect the burka!

top kek, this really is the dumbest, gayest, shittest of all generations.
how did the babyboomers fuckup so goddanm hard?

I'm Navy, silent service. A lot of sailors with bad skin get no shave chits. They dont have to shave often. I'm not queer, so I don't pay attention to what other men wear, like op.

WWII implies otherwise.

u ever hear the story of some Sihk guy holding out for like 3 weeks with just 1 rifle and like 35 wounded sldiers and then became an british parliament member? idk my story is off but it goes something like that lol

lol, stupid millenial

Ever heard of the White Death in Finland.

all the babyboomers that would've been excellent parents, killed in WWII.

is that sniper who like killed guys with just a mosin nagant and iron sights?

just looked it up, i was right.

yeah i know that nigga.