Am i ugly? A girl turned me down today

Am i ugly? A girl turned me down today

You got 2 choices. If you want more girls just for the sake of more girls then get a haircut and you ll be fine. If you want someone who likes you for who you are and want to build a serious relationship then stop giving a damn about how you look and how many girls are turning you down. Take the high ground

Short hair doesn't fit me though. My face is too angular, especially the profile since my nose is broken. Look like Frankenstein with short hair

Extremely. Your face protrudes and you look like a child molester / rapist.

Ola, captain Salazar

Let me put it to you this way: your hair makes you look like your name is Curtis. No one in the history of pussyfucking has gotten any with a name like Curtis.

Get a hair cut, ya Mary.

Your face is fine. Lose the hair. If you feel really uncomfortable grow a beard.

No. You look like pretty normal guy. She probably just turned you down because she didn't think of you as a love interest. I doubt she did it to be mean.

u dont look bad dude but tie that hair or do something different because u look like chigurh

pubic hair

not ugly. youre just a beta male and she sensed that. lift more and browse

You could use a haircut. An a decent wardrobe. And you could probably stand to shave.

Women want guys with money so they can use you as prey to fund their future babies.

Short "trendy" haircut.

it's okay muhammad or should i say MOE
grab a beer eat a cheese burger and say hi to your father ibrahim

welcome to the western world brah

Sayid Jarrah from Lost/10

Why do you fucking faggots feel the need to hide your insecurity behind muscles.

bro, you even lift bro?

so they can fit in around other meat heads, smack each others asses and check each others hemorrhoids.

Shave head.

why do you insist on wearing your insecurities on your face

You dont get it do you. you should go workout your brain instead. Women hate dumb fucks

You look normal but you probably aren't. She sensed your social awkwardness and insecurities

wear big sunglasses

>Am i ugly? A girl turned me down today

These have nothing to do with each other,

sounds like some white knight cuck faggotry to me.

keep on studyiiiiin

I'm not Muslim.
I did lift for a while, had no affect on girls what so ever. I've actually gotten more girls just by being skinny than ripped. Lifted for about 2 years.
We were suppose to meet at my place but she never showed up. Didn't reply on calls or texts either. She was the one who wanted to see and took pretty drastic measures to do so as well. We've met two times before. Last time was at her birthday where she invited me over because she wanted to fuck while her parents were gone. Extremely confused.

he's like a darkskinned weird al lmao

jk OP, id fuck you

cut that hair, keep those brows under control, get a tan and lift and you'd be like 8/10

I've dealt with girls like that before. In fact just last Friday I exchanged contact info with a girl at the bar. She texted me 2 days later wanting to hangout go see a movie together. But then she just flaked...didnt give a reason.

OP here. Me when I liften and tanned and had short(er) hair. Got tired of that lifestyle, also generated 0 girls. I really don't understand you guys who claims lifting magically helps everything. It's in your head.

your confidence must be shit then, don't be a creep and you'll have no trouble.

You appear to be around 5'5.

I'm 5ยด10

u got egyptian blood?

No, do I look Egyptian?

yeah id say so. what kind of blood then? im usually good at this game

Why the fuck else would he ask?

yes they do if she knows nothing else about him

Other middle eastern, not Muslim nor Arab

Persian?

oh fuck if youre persian thats your problem. youre gay

I'm not Persian

do you have a pic with short hair? because most men can't pull off long curly hair well and unfortunately it doesn't look great on you

Yeah the shirtless one I posted

hair here is way better than the long hair

either cut your hair or keep looking

At least part in in the middle

It would help a lot, you needed to get just a bit larger than that though. Also the right clothes to sell it

I was fairly good. Enough that guys would compliment me and ask for advice etc. Girls couldn't care less

Bruh. Your hairdoo really really really seriously really sucks. And it looks like its stinks / is slimy.

Im the same mate

If you live in the usa then 2 things are bad: #1 your hair is a real gay. #2 is you look like a terrorist muzlim camel monkey. Im guessing youd be a hit with middle eastern women. Best to keep to your own kind anyway. Know what im sayin champ?

As a femanon, no, you're not ugly

tits with timestamp

If not for the area around your eyes, your faggy hair, and brow line you would be fine.

Just your hair and your cool. Shave it.i dunno.

There's an irony in this comparison as women find very attractive the type of guy's like Javier Bardem