youtube.com/watch?v=qtop_jbleoQ
>Hillary Panders to Hispanics w/ Mariachi Band
youtube.com/watch?v=hpwFNFjL8SQ
>Trump: American Hero
youtube.com/watch?v=d-X3BVxySLo

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

SGOPET
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

livenewschat.eu/top/
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
2ndrun.tv/news_directory/national/cnn/
stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/cnn-live-stream
playlivenew.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/
imgur.com/a/cIJRr
youtu.be/4sOcpc8J77Y
baqiworld.com/2011/10/watch-fox-business-live/
wsj.com/articles/chinese-exports-surge-amid-overcapacity-at-home-1462746980
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/729634926430138368
archive.is/u3yvT
sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(farts)

So...to those that watched the CNN interview, did Trump do good?

Even Cuomo said he did good

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Trump can't insult his way to the presidency, you're all delusional if you think he can beat Hillary

He did great. Clarified the misconceptions about him "flipflopping" on wages and "defaulting" on debt.

Trump will die in our lifetime.

Was anyone here at the Eugene rally?

Only once before.

You have been visited by AIDS Bill Clinton.

He promises to vote for Trump, if you let him fuck you. Do you let him?

Okay, Jeb.

Could ron paul really get secretary of state?

Fucking nice. The Donald always seems to hold his own. He's such a fucking alpha. I have deep respect and, honestly, a love for this man in much the same way I felt for my grandfather before he passed.

I've never met him but I fucking love him.

GIMME LINK TO CNN

HULKUSC FUCKED EVERYTHING UP

Anyone else thinking Trump should study the fuck up on foreign policy before his first debate with Shillary? She's probably thinking she can run circles around him and if he surprises everyone in his knowledge it'll be such a strong message

Trump did good.

He came off as aggressive throughout the interview and very critical of CNN. Cuomo allowed him to clarify his positions on what he ACTUALLY believes on taxes and Paul Ryan.

Unless we die first.

If we can meme people to death, we can meme people to life.

He did but they'll try and twist it now

And why not?

cnn still feeling that soul crushing stumping

>implying he'd care

Filipino Trump is going to win the presidency. Trump making the world great again, boys!

This please, I couldn't watch it either.

All I have
CNN
livenewschat.eu/top/
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
2ndrun.tv/news_directory/national/cnn/
stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/cnn-live-stream
playlivenew.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/

48 Exploitable Trump Heads

imgur.com/a/cIJRr

Do you think Ted will eventually try to endorse The Donald? If so, will Donald roll his eyes and laugh in his face?

TOM BROKAW IS SO HUMBLE AND BASED

MAKES DONNIE BOY LOOK LIKE A RETARDED KID

TOM IS WARM AND INVITING

DONNIE IS SMALL MINDED AND PATHETIC

TOM IS BALANCED AND WISE

DONNIE IS UNHINGED AND NUTS

TOM BEAT CANCER

DONNIE IS CANCER

TOM BROKAW FOR PRESIDENT

MAKE

BROKAW

PRESIDENT

MAKE JOURNALISTS GREAT AGAIN

UP YOUR GAME DONNIE BOY

>Do you let him?

You clearly don't know Bill...

Because we see ourselves and all those times we got enraged at the news and the cuck guests who wont say the obvious

Nice. Chris Cuomo is a fucking jerk and it's always a battle.

Cuomo is still praising Trump after his stumping lol

>watching the cnn interview on CNNgo

who the fuck is this faggot interviewing him?

this lil manlet cuck just starts off with 2 minutes of attacks

he is a fucking faggot

Trump has used the autism of pinheads like Sup Forumsacks to full potential.

The retards of Sup Forums are unable to see through because Trump talks with through MEMES

Needs random chunks of hair missing desu

>tfw watching this image change over the course of a week
>he goes from kinda sickly to full zombie mode

many keks are being had

>implying Bill wouldn't just rape me

Hulk USC is laggy as fuck too, stream unreliable.

is the interview up on Youtube?

FEEEED MEE, FEeeeeeeEEEed Meee

youtu.be/4sOcpc8J77Y

The American people know better than to elect a bully as the most powerful role on the planet
The chance of Hillary starting a war is much lower than trump starting one

Trump asking Hillary to explain her administrations foreign policy of the last 7.5 years in a rational sense is enough to stump her, never has there been more of a clusterfuck of throwing money, threats and blood at the wall and hoping it sticks.

I think he's mentioned before that he has done lots of business internationally and feels confident in his foreign policy.
But it wouldn't hurt, I suppose.

Fuck off Vishnu

He's trying to get some evidence of him not shilling for hillary so when he does shill for her he can say look at that one day when I didn't.

Hello, Washington State For Trump,
Question-- if you are so insignificant in life that you NEED to see your name on an anonymous message board, why not go back to le reddit?

We are here bc he LIKE being ANONS and don't need to validation of "hey look, it's my name!" THAt is le reddit. See the difference?
You won't answer my question Are you a special snowflake?

Do you understand the concept here? The diff between this site and "le-reddit-le donald?"

If none of us takes" credit" for anything, then no one takes blame when someone from here does something and media reprints the transcript.
Can you explain why you need to be a special snowflake, are different from everyone else and cannot be just an user but NEED to enter that trip code and have a "name?

Are you better than everyone else here, or you just feel the need to be a special snowflake? Which is it?

Wow...you're right. That's exactly it. Trump says what we're all screaming at the TV.

KEK

A little too late for this meme but it still made me chuckle

TRUMP ON FOX BUSINESS RIGHT NOW

What happened with Joe guys? Any link?

It's so surreal.

link pls

pls anyone

That hillary cut off on fox just now

Yes, and no.

To the end, just like his suspension speech, he'll go bitching and whining, but he'll do it.

However, unlike him, Trump had and will have, the honour to congratulate him on a competition hard fought and the balls neccessary to even call him a good guy, and his wife beautiful

How does he do it?

I feel the same way, and I hope your grandpa would have liked and respected Trump. My grandpa is the quiet version of Trump, extremely confident and self assured but still humble. I legit look up to Trump like I do the men in my family. He's awe inspiring and I'm loving every minute of this election solely because of him

Thanks familia

I didn't see it, either. Hopefully we'll have a YouTube link soon.

Batman

TRUMP ON FOX BUSINESS (CHANNEL 106 FOR COMCAST FAGS)

>Fox Business
baqiworld.com/2011/10/watch-fox-business-live/

link please

Obama is so smart.
America is greater now than when he graduated college, he says. So true! Oh wait.

She already helped start 3

>1.5hrs later
>still mad

Hello, Amerifat in aussville,
Question-- if you are so insignificant in life that you NEED to see your name on an anonymous message board, why not go back to le reddit?

We are here bc he LIKE being ANONS and don't need to validation of "hey look, it's my name!" THAt is le reddit. See the difference?

Do you understand the concept here? The diff between this site and "le-reddit-le donald?"

If none of us takes" credit" for anything, then no one takes blame when someone from here does something and media reprints the transcript.
Can you explain why you need to be a special snowflake, are different from everyone else and cannot be just an user but NEED to enter that trip code and have a "name?

Are you better than everyone else here, or you just feel the need to be a special snowflake? Which is it?

OBAMA'S DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE PUT A 266% TARIFF ON CHINESE STEEL THIS YEAR
wsj.com/articles/chinese-exports-surge-amid-overcapacity-at-home-1462746980
>muh Chyna
>muh free trade
>muh democlaps
HILLARY BTFO

>I got sirius mobile just for Trump tbqh

Trump has played the idiots of Sup Forums such beautifully that they are ready to prepare their assholes for his YUGE wall.
The Schwarzschild radius (sometimes historically referred to as the gravitational radius) is the radius of a sphere such that, if all the mass of an object were to be compressed within that sphere, the escape velocity from the surface of the sphere would equal the speed of light. An example of an object where the mass is within its Schwarzschild radius is a black hole. Once a stellar remnant collapses to or below this radius, light cannot escape and the object is no longer directly visible, thereby forming a black hole.[1] It is a characteristic radius associated with every quantity of mass

>Joe starts talking shit about Trump, in regards to the GOPe holding their endorsement hostage
>Trump goes on twitter and says "Morning Joe is a failing mess".
>Joe goes full cuck and rants on twitter.
>Spends Friday and Monday's Morning Joe going full cuck, supporting Shillary and Paul Ryan.

Trump knows exactly how to get under their skin.

>I've never met him but I fucking love him.

So much this.

god fuck hulkusc, i watch it later.

Does...does Roger Stone know something we don't?

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/729634926430138368

Tom Brokaw is a faggot. Wants to be a soldier from WW2 but was too much of a pussy to ever enlist.

:^)

Maga

ARCHIVE LINK HERE:
archive.is/u3yvT

The manlet cuck on CNN telling Trump that Clinton didnt sign NAFTA

Dont think that would be good, Christie had some RINO action going on tbqh.. He wont capture new people either.

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/

guys.... this is bad. 97% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 3% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

>Giving you your final you

rip french fry. he died and took the english language with him.

>does Roger Stone know something we don't
Always

Fugg. I hope not.

wat

(I'm trying to take our board back from the influx of le-reddit-le-donald retrds who have taken over our board. You still won't answer my question-- are you a speccial snowflake??

Why do you think you are different from/better than the rest of us? Just give me an answer. If it's a good one, I'll happily stop/ Just want an answer. Other than what we all know-- you are so used to le-reddit-ledonalad and you REFUSE to get used to the way we do things here bc you are special, correct?

EVERYONE TWEET RAND PAUL

WE NEED TO MEME HIM INTO VP

Fucking mongoloids

He's just shitposting.

This would be a better choice

Hello, Washington State For Trump,
Question-- if you are so insignificant in life tht you NEED to see your name on an anonymous message board, why not go back to le reddit?

The Pooinloo radius (sometimes historically referred to as the Hindustan radius) is the radius of a sphere such that, if all the shit of India were to be compressed within that sphere, the escape velocity from the surface of the sphere would equal the speed of light. An example of an object where the mass is within its Pooinloo radius is Ganges. Once an Indian shit mountain collapses to or below this radius, light cannot escape and the HDI is no longer directly visible, thereby forming a designated street.[1] It is a characteristic radius associated with every quantity of shit

>that shoop

But honestly Krispy is better suited for Attorney General.

Roger is a fucking terrifying agent of chaos if you look at his past, he rivals Manafort in terms of crazy outlandish schemes.

Trump has the most wild people working on Hillary's downfall, I love it.

No. Hes joking.

Trump doesnt want a yes man like Krispy Kreme.

He will pick someone that would be able to support Trump in areas that he is politically less structured.

Fuck off

I'd love to know why Roger Tweeted that pic. He's so odd.

Probably this desu.

cute, CUTE!