Prollem whitey?

prollem whitey?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitehotwifefun.tumblr.c-o-m/video_file/t:Mv22Rrs0iQPCMR34tIb6lg/145091720473/tumblr_o797153tCB1ug19h0
vtt.tumblr.c-o-m/tumblr_nti3e8EM941qfc2yo_480.mp4#_=_
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wish I could suck a dick like that

webm of this? or sauce?

No black poeple browse Sup Forums. You're a jew cuck
Try harder kike shill

Faggot

Mhm, would want it to choke me and gag me

dunno but here's a different one:

petitehotwifefun.tumblr.c-o-m/video_file/t:Mv22Rrs0iQPCMR34tIb6lg/145091720473/tumblr_o797153tCB1ug19h0

why are there never vids

N-No, sir...

OP is very persistant. Do you cry yourself to sleep?

No problem at all, good on you for A. Having a big dick and B. Getting blown. Enjoy your life Sup Forumsro!!!

Nah we koo blacky

Uh she looks too young.. mods?

Your spelling is a problem

Quit stretching our women out. We still need them til we discover how to reproduce without them.

lmao gotem

Yeah, she bites her nails

>being this chubby and still having a huge cock
is it possible to die from jealousy? because I'm on my fucking deathbed right now

nope, we all know white women are superior to black women, that's why we all fuck them.

got any more of these facial expression things. I'm an aspiring animator.

bbc is a myth. only slutty girls that can't get the superior white man go to black and claim it's better because they're mad.

Dear retarded niggers who post endless mudshark / coal burning threads about low-class, low-grade, unwanted, disease-riddled white whores fucking and sucking monkey cock,

Whether you may realize it or not, gorillas, you are still slaves. Over the last two hundred fifty years, you simply traded your slave quarters for unsanitary ghetto projects where you kill each other, your coveralls in the cotton picking fields for prison jumpsuits, and the wrath of your master's whip for the chains of the modern welfare system. How many of you shitskins are on welfare / EBT anyway?

In exchange for their dignity, your dumbest males and females who are simply your court jesters parade on stage making "music" for trinkets and baubles. and most die young strung out on drugs and broke anyway. Your strongest are owned by football teams and contracts, many of which are paid for by a single Caucasian man or woman. Hand a nigger a million dollars, and the coon will still fuck it up.

Even today, the Democratic Party, the same party that fought tooth and nail to enslave you, has succeeded once more - using you as little more than trained pets to pass whatever they want through the White House and Congress with your "caucus".

Martin Luther King, Medgar Evers, and Malcolm X didn't do a god damn thing, because at the end of the day, it was a white man who signed that legislation into law, just as it was a white man who bought your ancestors and shipped them to the New World.

We enslaved you because we felt like it, and we "freed" you because we felt like it.

We still own you.

Fuck off pavement apes with your endless muh dick bullshit and attempt at interspecies propaganda.

not at all, some women like dog dicks

This. A thousand times this.

CUCKBOI

We know you cannot read porch monkey, so you are literally behaving exactly as anticipated. MUH DICK

Nice copypasta, newfriend.

400 billon from africa... worth nothing.

Hurt my foot the other day.

Otherwise nah, it's good to be on top.

Made me laugh, cause its true.

Yeah, with shitty hair.

still a nigger though :(

means nothing

What a surprise, the first nigger didn't have a dad,

There's an assholed in
I'll give a free commission or lewd pic to anyone who tells him off :3

Nah, I like not having AIDS.

>in zimbabwean dollars

vtt.tumblr.c-o-m/tumblr_nti3e8EM941qfc2yo_480.mp4#_=_