What does user drive?

What does user drive?

this soviet beast

I need a recommendation for a BMW for under 9000€ and at least 150hp.

What's the thing on the roof? Satellite radio? A/C?

AC unit.
Used to be an ambulance. Then it was a promo truck for a small video production company in PA. Now I have it and plan to convert it into a camping truck

Get an e30.
Nice midsized car, good classic styling, fairly cheap. Very reliable. 30mpg inline 6.

Nah, I can't even affort a car.
But I can affort an electrical kick scooter.

My 3 mane daily drivers are 1986 bmw e30, 1984 bmw e30, 2000 f350 crew cab.

That car, just silver and without wheel covers, glorious Panda

sex.

Stock photo, but pic related.

And how it is? I am just planning to buy a clon of E-TWOW scooter (that looks the same as on a pic)...

Get on my level plebians.

>1.6l
That thing is anything but a beast. A GAZ or an UAZ is what you need.

No, russian cars are not cars, they are some kind of DIY kit.

Only Lada somehow works... Others just don't.

My dream car. Everyone who drives these are drowning in pussy.

Bielefeld?

I have 36V version. It can reach 35 km/h with 100 kg load. And it can travel 25 km at 20 km/h with no problem.
It feels good on smooth sidewalks, but on brick-made thing it is not pleasent ride...

It is kinda cool, because now I am not relying on buses and stupid subway, that is full of people.

One of these

>No, russian cars are not cars, they are some kind of DIY kit
You are not entirely wrong, as they were bulit to be interchangeable.
There are even somce cetain parts that you can take form military GAZ truck and put into a MI helicopter, and it will work.
>Others just don't
Not really. The only problem with the UAZ is it's (comparably) fragile gearbox, but everything else on it is bulit like a tank.

My '04 Sequoia, love this thing

you lot can thx me later
>i Fuck Tonight.com

>similar

been to this place before

One of these, but in red

When will MODS ban these faggots?

Listen, I am from Russia and I have been driving all theses (including trucks like ZIL and KAMAZ) veichles for 20 years. When I got my first non-soviet car (it was Daewoo Nexia) - It was a kinda of a relief. I was sure, that I shouldn't do anything with this car but changing oil. And it really was it.
No random problems in the middle of road, it rides straigt, not sinusoidal or zig-zag...
I could leave my hads from steering wheel and car was going straight at 100 km/h.

I was 100% sure, that I will simply start&go every day. No need of tweaking things every ride, no need to lube suspension joints with oil every 2000 km... And have a spare parts in a trunk...

After this car I am 100% sure, that I will never buy Russian car again.

Even imported cars that are assembled there are aweful. Plastics are becoming loose and squeaky, doors and other panels are installed not straight. (Car was in 0 accidents)...
Дa нy нaхyй этoт вaш aвтoлoм coвкoвый кopoчe

Pic related. 2006 v10

Just bought my cla 45 amg 2 weeks ago. Let the haters start "only 4 zylinders not even V8"

mustang 2017

74 GTO...71 455 HO

Volvo V50 2004 20000 miles good condition.

It sucks to mod cause Volvo went full out EA and made it so the car wont start if you switch stereo.

had a lot of luck with ETC and Bitcoin .. im 22 now .. and my first car is a black Nissan GTR Nismo :)

calling bullshit - proof fagget

sure dude this is Sup Forums where everyone has an expensivee car and a hot gf... just kill yourself you filthy lier and stop trying to impress autistic faggots on Sup Forums because they are autistic faggots just like you

Heres what I got

Its quite rare to find a 3rd generation camaro on the streets

Jag XK convertible (4.2).

Pic related altho no S/C on mine

car fags

delivar

I love to brag, but only as user

He wasn't talking to you. Nobody thinks you're lying about a shitty entry level Merc.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And you payed for it how?

I haven't, I am financing it

Nice car you got there.

'12 Challenger Hellcat
'14 STi
'16 Yamaha R1

It depends on how nice it is outside.

At the moment, one of these.

What it lacks in performance, comfort, reliability and fuel economy it makes up for spades with character and presence. Surprisingly, chicks really dig it.

>I am financing it

Clever. So in only 10 years it's yours unless you lose your job, whatever means of income you have.

Is it too late to take it back? The A45 is mechanically identical but cheaper and, to my eye, better looking.

why are you here, summerfag?

It's one of life's great mysteries, isn't it? Why ARE we here? I mean, are we the product of some cosmic coincidence or, is there really a God? Watching everything? You know, with a plan for us and stuff. I don't know man, but it keeps me up at night.

>chicks really dig it

Jesus.

bullitt

i drove a passat 35i 2.0 but yesterday i got a peugeot 306 16s its just over one ton with 150 ps... its really a good race car and its running away at traffic lights from everyone but still got a bunch of work to do..

>
>
>delivar
Rekt

Nice man, I got a 4th gen z28 but still wish I could have a clean 2nd or 3rd gen

95 Cadillac DeVille concours with the Arnold Palmer addition.
Pic related I call her snow white

So? It is just a car.

2003 eclipse

Again, he wasn't talking to you and again, people don't think you're lying about your entry level, 2 litre, poorly reviewed piece of shit. Wind yourself in, user.

TS185?

Yea 74 model

99% of the time, these threads are posted by people from /o/

23 years old

bicycles

2005 Chrysler 300C HEMI Sedan

'96 Toyota Celica 1.8

Love it, i have the coupe version, not mine but same colour

Not a picture of mine, but it looks exactly the same

mazda cx9 2012 mom car.

it's built like a beast. Had water flood inside during a rainy day and had electrical problems. After one day of sitting in a hotel parking lot, it ran like a champ

>/k/

>saab convertible

As floppy as the disk of the same name.

12 Chally R/T 6 speed, its not fast and sucks gas but i like they way it looks

So what your dads rich. Lord knows you could have walked up to a random car with this shit.

I'm so jealous

2014 Ford F-150 King Ranch
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost performance pack
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
2x 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Jeez man, stop with the samefagging.

Where are all my bucket bros at?

>crew cab
why

I like it. I used to drive an older BMW that cost like $200 a month in repairs. I've had this thing for 3 years and haven't had a single problem.

to comfortably fit passengers. I thought that was pretty self-explanatory, to be honest

anything with wheels, or, u can thread wheels on ur ass and say ure optimus prime

I dig it.

I'm gay though.

I drive a Peugeot 205.

It's comfy, cheap and easy to fix yourself.

I'm having that debate myself because I personally want a crew cab,but part of me says the only purpose of a truck is if you actually need space to haul things. I would feel bad getting a crew cab because I would be shortening the bed, but at the same time, I don't like cramped cabins

Cars are for niggers

Said the angry little man.

mine is still a "standard" bed or 6.5' with the crew cab, while most crew cabs are 5.5'. it was a little harder to find but well worth it. my last truck was a 5.5' and I couldn't fit my motorcycle in it with the tailgate up which I hated, and I can also perfectly fit a "full" size air mattress in the bed of my current one so it's perfect for camping. and the back seat is massive. the crew cab/standard bed is a win/win for a daily driver/weekender imo.

Chrysler bro. Unfortunately I drive a PT Cruiser. 2.4L I4 Base as fuck but I had a old sound system and I installed it in there so it isn't that bad.