Why did this remake succeed where others failed?

Why did this remake succeed where others failed?

pedos

Because Disney employees are actually competent

This movie is decent at best, and it gets progressively worse near the end. God knows why it's so highly rated.

DISNEY BRANDING

That kid sucks at acting. Ruined the movie.

maintained the themes of the book, only marginally fucked up some execution, and they had the good sense to not try to force the songs in without a lot of context.

The kid acted like a kid, rather than the horrifying construct of childishness that most child actors are.

Disney cornered the dangerously underrepresented pedophile/furry demos in a single movie.

I wanna be like you was horribly forced and the scene had no energy. They should have cut it

I saw it in theaters and liked it. Was fun, lighthearted with a few friends.

Ended up watching it again, it really isnt that great of a movie at all.

>I wanna be like you was horribly forced and the scene had no energy

By far the worst scene in the movie

Why was Shere Khan the most menacing villain in a movie all year

I feel sorry for the guy
Only wants the best for the animals and the jungle, yet is discriminated against because he was born into a higher part of the food chain.

Proceeds to get shit on repeatedly because of what he was.

Shere Khan was the white man warning about muslims

louie had no idea how to interact with the kid, but wanted something from the kid, so was trying to seem fun and endearing, and it came off as forced and completely lacking in energy.

The real problem with that scene is they started playing the music in the background to what was, basically, a pedophile trying to force a kid to show him his brown flower.

The actual version of the song over the credits was more in line with the original version.

It succeeded?

I saw it and thought it blew bear balls.

*Baloo bear balls

Oh, you.

It made 955million dollars

Damn. Did they apologize and donate it to charity?

Did your mom apologize and offer a late abortion?

The fact that he had to deal with every single thing being green screened, he did an amazing job with what he was given.

Nah. Shameless bitch.

seriously tho jungles aren't like California

reminder that Shere Khan killed for sport instead of for survival.

Why didn't they just call Baloo "Bill the Bear" since it was just Murray in a bear suit?

He's the only disney character living in reality.

White man's last name is Khan?

It's an animated tiger

Did he eat what he killed or not? The fuck is he supposed to do wait until he's one meal short of death an not ever embrace opportunities in the wild?

He was discriminated against because he killed for pleasure.

>Did he eat what he killed or not?
Do you know what killing for sport means, moron?

I thought it was cool how they made King Louie's eyes look exactly like Walkens.

Also ScarJo's song at the end of the movie was sexy

You're an animated tiger

because it was actually good.

Ghostbusters, Petes Dragon, BFG were all actual shit.

that's just wolf propaganda, how could he kill for sport yet care enough or the well being of the forest and denizens to risk himself to expunge the immigrant?

He killed because it was fun for him.

Did Pete's Dragon already come out? I've heard nothing about it

Kid was horrible. Tried to be dark but for kids so it didn't work. Songs felt so out of place.
Prima>>walken

He only killed niggers

everyone is a dick to the kid, he should just burn the damn place down.