>Sunny in Philadelphia
>Seinfeld
>Blackadder
>Darkplace
>Blacks Books
>IT Crowd
>Friends
>Married with Children
Anything else doesn't even need to exist.

>Darkplace is on the list
Noice

do you even arrested development, community, malcolm in the middle, scrubs?

>considering british sitcoms good
>watching anything british
>not including arrested development
my god you are stupid

>IT Crowd
>Friends

>no Frasier
>no golden age Simpsons

if we're already speaking about IASIP, does anyone here likes charlie the most? I feel like most of my friends either like frank or mac the most, tho for me charlie is easily the funniest one. anyone with me?

IT Crowd is actually pretty good tbqh

>arrested development
Didn't really grab me except for the almost-incest thing. Theme seemed to be reoccurring gags.
>community
Try re-watching that, it's full of hamfisted "lessons" that get tiring after while. Some episodes are very good but it can be tiring so I would consider it in my list.
>malcolm in the middle
Good but not perfect. Maybe I wasn't the target audience.
>scrubs
Besides McGinley and sometimes Jenkins everyone else was an unfunny twat. Especially Carla. Fuck Carla.
>no golden age Simpsons
10th season of Friends was better than the 27th season of the Simpsons. At some point the odds are starting to look like shit.
Thank you for participating in my blogspot.

I feel you. He's funny while being the least mean one. Almost makes you feel for him, except for the whole obsession thing.
Besides, his music scenes outdo anything else by everyone else.

>being the least mean one
Scratch that, I remembered the Mamario episode. He's too much of a dumbass.

I think the show was originally meant to focus more on Charlie because the crew knew he would be the most popular.
>Charlie Gets Crippled
>Charlie Has Cancer
>Charlie Got Molested
he still has more episodes based around him than any other character
>Charlie Kelly King of the Rats
>Charlie Rules the World
>Charlie Work
>Flowers for Charlie
>Mac & Charlie White Trash
>Charlie and Dee Find Love

>"golden age simpsons"
>talks about season 27
jeez you are that stupid

The twist at the end of Charlie and Dee Find Love
Pure evil brilliance

Dumbass, if we start nitpicking specific seasons then every sitcom will look good. It wasn't "god-tier seasons".

it's probably because he's funnily stupid, but I've noticed that slowly there are more mac, dennis and dee focused episodes. btw have anyone noticed that frank barely has any episodes focusing him? I mean like except of season 7 probably.
btw I just checked and mac has the most episodes focusing him, with 20 against charlie's 17

You gotta admit that seasons 1-9 are like a whole different series than the later ones. we're not talking about the later ones because no one cares about those ones.

I don't really care about how mean he is, I think that the whole point of the show is that they are really shitty people. it's just that I find him the funniest.

Is it perhaps because he was one of the main writers for the first couple of seasons?

rob (mac) and glenn (dennis) were always also the main writers IIRC

>Blacks Books
This was pure shite m80.

I didn't realize it was so heavy on Mac, then again he did create the show so I shouldn't be surprised
And I think they don't focus too much on Frank because his episodes never go over too well. Remember the Shadynasty episode with his brother? Ugh. That was 22 minutes of bomb.

Frank's monologue in The Gang Beats Boggs was GOAT
>they say I can't drink on a plane, they say I can't screw on a plane! Say I can't be a pilot?!! Well I'm gonna do it, and I'm gonna do it right in front of your face. I'm gonna drink 15 beers right now
(takes 2 gulps)
>ugh.. so cold.. ..bubbles... just leave me here..

Plebs is a god tier sitcom

Frank gets an intervention was kinda nice if you're asking me. generally though most of my friends that watch the show like Frank the most and so do a lot of a people, a little weird. maybe it's because he isn't one of the main writers like the other three.

No love for Curb Your Enthusiasm?

Dennis has always been my favorite, but Charlie's a close second

Fuck that unfunny jewy-ass shit

This shit needs to die. Listening to a bunch of bitter jews complain about the stupidest shit in their boring ass lives is simply infuriating. How the fuck do people find this shit funny? They're just whiney bitches.

Reno 911 kino 20tweeno

Except for season 6

shit taste, 1/10 for getting me to reply

nice bait faggot.

Dennis is my favourite character on Sunny and probably one of my all time favourite characters of any television show.

>Friends

reno was absolutely kino until after the movie.
Getting rid of half the characters was dumb.

>That pic
Fucking kek

My first run through of the show, Charlie was my favorite, second and third time around Dennis became tied for my favorite, if not a close second.

The Gang Gets Trapped, The Gang Misses The Boat and Reynolds vs Reynolds: The Cereal Defense had some of his best lines and reactions.

>"Dee, you gangly uncoordinated bitch, I'm not getting hog-tied over your lack of grace."
>"We should not be breaking laws based on beliefs that are TWO HOURS OLD!"

>"I used to be a cool guy with a cool car and now I'm just a chauffeur to a bunch of WORM SUCKING IDIOTS!"

>"ANYONE WHO CANT SEE THAT IS A SAVAGE AND AN IDOIT!"

>Friends

Shit taste.
Opinion discarded.