Hey Sup Forums can we have a feels thread?

Hey Sup Forums can we have a feels thread?
Feeling like shit today and don't know why, will post comfy gifs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rN2_0G4t9nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

those are japanese sign you fucking idiot. not a single korean character

why would a fucking amphibian need a rain coat?

fucking hell man, last time I posted it everyone got mad at me for calling it japanese, calling me a weeb and shit fuck this shit

This looks calm, anyone knows the author or anything similar?

massive story bump incoming

>can tell the difference

Lol what a faggot. Go outside more instead of watching so much anime that you can tell the difference. If you've actually studied the language then I really feel bad for you.

no idea who the author is, but I also have this one?

my dump is done

Mfw I just caught the feels at work.

These feelz :'(

wow
what a monster

Bump the feels

stationed in tokyo for 5 years. fuck off.

i wouldn't call yoshinoya a bistro. it's a fast food style beef bowl restaurant.

way to occupy japan you fucking imperialist.

LOL Doing what exactly?! Eating noodles and fucking Asian girls? The army is just glorified welfare for poor people who want to travel. At least it is now anyways. And don't step to me saying you're in the Marines either. Those boys are doing the heavy lifting. They wouldn't be in Japan dickin around.

air force. c130s

Nice
youtu.be/rN2_0G4t9nQ

What the fuck... I atually cried after reading all of it... I cry really fucking rarely. Fml

take this

>inb4 air force doesn't do heavy lifting in pacaf
provided humanitarian aid to thailland
repatriated vietnam soldier remains
deployed 2 times down range
all while in the 374th

Sharing jays story from last night.

>cont.

Thailand is almost 2,000 miles away from Japan tho. Some of this shit ain't adding up.

2 4 1 8

it's 2 8 1 4, and listening to it whilst reading this thread is making me feel some type of ways. fuck man

you lot can thx me later
>Snap Teens .net

For anyone wondering, the source for these is 1041uuu on tumblr I think.

I always get those two digits mixed up

jesus it's too bad there aren't any airfields between japan and thailand.

also, maybe someone needs to look up the max range of a Herc before they start posting stupid shit

What kinda shit did you do while you were stationed down there? Just curious.

Am psychic. I "feels" that your life is going to get better roughly between1-50 years from now. I am sensing you had some sort of disappointment recently? My readings indicate you will grow as a person from this! I can tell you are a misunderstood individual. I have been told someone will come along that understand to show you the way. Genital cancer is a 70% possibility so I must also advise to live life to the fullest.

checked

Nice one.

Might aswell post this shit here, so there is this girl,
we were friends for some time already, but we (she is more to blame for that) started messaging each other. Last week we went to a bar with some of our friends and classmates. During the night she was feeling up my arm, chest etc. complimenting me. We were talking about bunch of stuff, and she often mentioned something positive about me. Later she said that she is really into guys like me and also that I am really good looking and so on.
And also she told me this story about some dude, who apparently looked like me and they knew each other for few years and when they were about to move to other sides of a country the guy confessed that he had a crush on her for the whole time. And then she said, that if the guy would tell her sooner, she would give it a try with him.... this all obviously left me little confused on the spot.

I quess it would look like she is interested in me. And she is cute as heck, funny, interesting, bold, ballsy and we have lot of common interests, views and hobbies so I would be interested too.
But the thing is, she has a boyfriend and their relationship seems nice and functioning. Also her bf is bro-tier aswell.

So before I'll crash this entire fucking thing with no survivors, I ask you for your opinions and advice.
What the fuck is up? What did she mean by this? What do? Wwyd?