CHIP KELLY WAS NEVER GIVEN A FAIR SHOT

CHIP KELLY WAS NEVER GIVEN A FAIR SHOT

>put Oregon completely on the map
>"will he go to the NFL??" "He'll fail!!"
>cuck ass jew journalists hate him and shit on him before he even coached a game
>has 2 mediocre seasons, one actually pretty above average.
>fired after cuck scheming journalists warped everyone's minds
>goes to dumpster fire 49ers, does exactly how well anyone would have predicted
>gets fired and dragged through the mud

Why does the NFL media hate college coaches so much? They had it out for this guy before he even signed a contract.
Is it the whole "look Saban is good but he didn't win an owl with the Dolphins" shit?

Inb4 this thread gets filled up with NFL media parrots
Look into your hearts. Dude was rolling a boulder up a hill and the media wanted him to fail

>le innovative genius man
Yet another college memeball coach EXPOSED by the NFL. He sucked.

The only thing exposed was the old boys club of NFL coaching and how outsiders are set up to fail.

he inherited an offense with two of the best deep threats in the league, a top 5 running back in the league, and the best offensive line in the league

his system was innovative for about 1 year, then he got a big head and thought it was him making the team great and not the talent he had, and got rid of all the good players, leading to the godawful 2015 season

then he went to the 49ers and did dick all, fuck him

>muhh LaMeme McCoy who is a nobody know

>he got rid of two basket cases that went on to do nothing

Nice try, Sup Forums, the intelligent and thoughtful LeSean McCoy outed Kelly as a virulent racist.

Chip get off Sup Forums

lesean mccoy has 2000 rushing yards the last two years, and while maclin has tailed off this year he was a huge part of the chiefs playoff push in 2015

you're telling me the eagles couldn't use either of them right now?

Yeah pretty much. They aren't bulletpoints you think they are.

>They aren't bulletpoints you think they are.
sorry, i didn't realize i was arguing with a literal retard

carry on eating glue or whatever

Why do you give a shit about him?

Who in their right mind would defend Chip Kelley?
This half retarded, child molester looking autist destroyed a franchise with idiotic personell moves. Then he tires to reinvent the wheel by forgoing proven NFL metrics like Time of Possession (along with turnovers, the metric most associated with winning teams). Then the most retarded franchise in the NFL, after seeing all this, decides to give him a second chance with their shit team where he goes 2-14 with the 6th worst offense and WORST defense in the NFL surrendering 30 points per game before getting canned again.
He chases DeSean Jackson out of town because he's a scary black man. Then LeSean McCoy one of the best RBs in the NFL. Then Jeremy Maclin. All three of which go to teams that end up doing better than the Eagles. He tries to create some college super team with Sam Bradford and DeMarco Murray but it fails miserably, he's forced out of town and now the Eagles are left to pick up the pieces.
Chip Kelley hasn't done shit in his career. He's a pied piper that somehow gets other autists to believe he's good because he runs the memeiest schemes in a fucking college program against opponents 95% of which will never make it to the NFL.

he's what josh mcdaniels was to the broncos. i remember an iggles fan lashing out when i pointed it out to him. he wen on rant on how the iggles were super bowl material and i should have instead been concerned with the "dumpster fire" that were the broncos under john elway. of course we went on to win the superb owl. kek

Have you watched football this year? McCoy has been unstoppable.

Add to that Kiko Alonso did fuck all for Philly and is now in Miami

Not even the dumbass media's fault senpai. He had a conniving GM in PHI and SF that sabotaged him.

lol

As an Eagles fan I can tell you he is an awful coach.
Literally the entire organization fucking hated him and his autistic memes

Hating Chip is pure reddit

hey, chip!

In terms of head coaching McDaniels was far worse, because he managed to destroy his team more thoroughly than Kelly did and with far less power at his disposal
Still don't know how a first time NFL coach managed to get the coach/GM combo powerpack. I imagine the answer to that riddle is just >iggles

Explain to me how you become an insider?

> tfw I share a board and argue with people this fucking stupid about sports

to be fair, he went to buffalo which aside from fjax has been a RB graveyard for 20 years
to make them more irrelevant, they have not 1 not 2 but 3 black QBs
and to make them more irrelevant, rex

The 49ers organization is a joke. I get the firing of Trent Baalke but Kelly!?! Seriously I can't believe this. He coached arguably the worst roster in the NFL. He's somewhat revitalized Kaep as a QB and greatly benefited the offense but the same can't be said about the defense. My hopes were high about next season until I heard this news. Complete joke of an organization.

>falling for the chip and kaep meme
>he forgot when Nick Foles looked serviceable under chip

>his argument against Chip is that a QB only looked serviceable under his coaching

I think it just comes down to him being a shit """GM""" in Filthy. You can blame his coaching but none of the players fit his system, and him trying to play GM made things worse

Either way, he definitely didn't get a fair shot with the Niners, but since that whole organization is a dumpster fire he might have preferred getting fired and collecting checks from them.

>defending chip kelly
lmao

I think it was more about hiring a good GM, instead of the next one being married to Chip

Shitty meme "hurrrrryup" offense doesn't work in the NFL. Once teams adjust you are helpless. Maybe he should try running the wildcat meme on every play and see if that works for him.

Who legitimately thought the architect of the Oregon "run through the weak ass PAC-12" meme offense would make a good head coach in the NFL? There was a tiny, outside shot (mostly put forward by the same journalists you're trying to bash) that he could be the next Bill Walsh but anyone who watched those Oregon teams get routinely dismantled by any program worth its salt knew that it would never happen.

Still, the media hyped him up and stoked his ego, leaving him feeling greatly entitled as if his system was viable and more important than NFL talent and he's been proven dead fucking wrong.

this isn't gold star day at special ed camp, it's a billion dollar business based on results and his are mediocre.

>the NFL media was on his side!

Don't just lie you fag. This wasn't something from 20 years ago, we all remember

They were on his side until he started doing ridiculous things and losing.

>oregan fanboy
>relevant
Fuck off to some FAG-12 forum with this shit. Has anyone in this thread agreed with you? A single fucking person? I don't think so.

No they fucking weren't, stop bullshitting

he didn't deserve a fair shot by signing on with the nanners

He signed his own death warrant. Why he didn't beg the Titans to take him is beyond me.

>fuck that jew cuck numale media always trying to cuck a coach out of a job they should all get BLACKED
>guys I'm not an edgy kid from pol shitposting about how my coach is terrible
>what do you mean I don't know how to formulate an opinion without spouting the buzzwords of the week

>>(You)

I thought he would have been good and I can see him get another shot after the the playoffs are over

The Broncos went back to being a powerhouse about a year after McDaniels. The Eagles are fucked for a very long time now.

McCoy was a top 5 running back this season, in a year with a lot of very good running backs.

If you hate Chip you are reddit personified and need to go back

I agree with him, the media wasn't on his side, ever.

It's official. Friendship with Chip haters is over. Now Venezuela is new best friend

>Hating Chip is pure logic

FTFY

Seriously though, do people like you just choose the opposite of what Reddit thinks at all times, with no regard for what the other side of the argument actually is? It certainly seems that way

Honestly the Eagles 2013 offense was pretty lit

All downhill from then on though lmao

>le high flying offense micromanaging to the point of autsim fat fuck who wouldn't havr got anywhere near where he is today if he didn't lure all the speedy innercity kids into an education with flashy uniforms paid for by the most successful graduate of Oregon (athlete or not) with the sole purpose of outrunning all the island kukau fucks that compromise the most overrated conference in college football
>fails in the big leagues
>"jooz did this if u disagree ur reddit"
Get help lmao

Chip never stood a chance, he had people trying to bring him down all day everyday.

Chip is /ourguy/

he's obviously a good coach but an awful gm. he's also insufferable and a turbo autist. he can't work with people

Just like the Wildcat, that shit was never gonna be a long term solution for a offense. Chip's system worked at Oregon because his players on D were better then 90% of the offenses they faced, so scoring fast and putting them back out on the field wasn't really a big deal that often. But that was never going to be the case in the NFL.

Green Bay should bring him on for his smoothies so no one gets injured again

Mike Bellotti is the guy that made Oregon relevant, not Chip.

>obviously a good coach
But he's not, without the talent that he had he floundered hard. It's the NFL where once you have tape you can easily adjust and his own retarded hurry up offense fucked him over. At one point the eagles offense were on the field for about a minute every drive (3 and outs), forcing the defense to have to be out there longer than they could handle

>be Chip Kelly
>have elusive speedy runner that is good at sweeps and outside runs
>fuck that
>trade him
>sign a powerful north-south runner
>run exclusively shotgun sweeps with him
>he averages around 1 YPC
He's playing 4D chess while the rest of the league is playing Yahtzee.