Be me

>be me
>major computer fag
>takes class for cyber security, mainly for shits and giggles.
>begins to really get into it
>one year later
>have 2 basic MTAs and a COMPTIA Cert for Network +
>feels good
>decide to volunteer and do some Computer camp shit for middleschoolers and elementary kids.
>bad idea
first day
>first group of kids, though annoying af, very smart and receptive.
>second group of kids: the reason I want to die.
>one student in particular who I'll call minecraft cuck, is really into some minecraft/roblox fag shit.
>showing kids the insides of computers, very basic stuff.
>decide to show them a Raspberry Pi.
>they all think its pretty cool, but not that interesting.
>fellow volunteer decides to show them server shit.
>minecraft cuck holds the raspberry pi in his hand like it's the balls of a Unicorn, proceeds to say
>"I wILl cARE foR THiS thing"
>looks straight at me, says
>"WhaT Is THIs THInG"
>tell him its a raspberry pi, he replies
>"No I MEAn THis THING" points straight at the raspberry pi again.
>another volunteer states that its, indeed, a raspberry pi, basically a super small ass motherboard. Minecraft cuck says
>"oHH a MOTheR BOARD? I'lL LoOK for THE STRONGest MothERBOARd IN tHE WorLD sO I can PlAY mINECrafT PVP WitH FLy hackz"
>mfw this kid thinks a motherboard (or Rasbpi) gives him minecraft fly hacks.

later on that day
>tells the class to go subscribe to his roblox youtube channel; homie moosemilks, lolwut.
>see he's on a webpage, ask him what he's looking at.
>he states, and I quote:
>"i"M JuST lookiGN at MY ROBLoxX PRofiel ANd CHEckING ON my GROUP THAT HAS OVER 94 REAL LIFE pEOPLe"
>volunteer bro and I collectively cringe.
a little later on
>kid is beginning to reach cringus maximus.
>talking about fidget spinners to another volunteer, says:
>"i BET mY FidgET SpinER wiLL BEAt yours, brINg yOUR's tomorROW I'Ll sHOw yOu"
>volunteer gets uncomfortable, doesn't even own one.
>neither does the kid.
>mfw all this cringe in less than 3 hours.

>takes class for cyber security
Good on you, user. Also fidget spinners are confirmed a symptom of turbo-autism. Fidget spinners are to be avoided at all costs.

Didn't read, Rose thread now

This thread went down hill fast

My obsession with Rose has become debilitating. I usually enjoy crying since it makes me feel better. But last night I started crying because I was thinking how I would never be with Rose. The tears would not stop flowing. I finally drank past my ability to retain consciousness in order to make it stop. I don’t know what I’ll do if this becomes a regular occurrence.

I saw a video on YouTube where someone was blogging in response to some of her videos. They guy described her as intoxicating….and people were agreeing almost uniformly. It fucking disgusted me. Why? Because it made me realize that I’m just plus one to the army of faggots that worship her and I hate it. She doesn’t know I exist and there’s nothing special about me or the way I feel. I’m just as worthless as the rest of them.

I’ve lost interest in all girls except for Rose. Women considered “hot” by the general male populous don’t cut it for me anymore. There is one Rose-related activity that has made me feel better beyond any of my pathetic crying episodes though. Writing down the fantasies, however sick they may be, that cross my mind about being with her alleviates this depression for a moment.

Who the fuck is rose

I'm so confused

You don't have to tell us why you're marketing her, but who is this person?

A dude that got popular on Sup Forums and somehow faggots forgot it was a dude and believe rose is a female, but it's some white dude from the UK that will be dead soon enough, like the rest of those mudslime sympathizers.

I was there the day this was posted.

whats her name..

Is this roseshit actually a trap?

can we see your pussy, please?

Rosemary is love, Rosemary is life!

i feel. feels bad.

Lol, all the newfags can't Google rose and Sup Forums in the same line. You dumb mother fuckers need to just off yourselves.

agreed, will still post of cringelord here though.

>be me
>trying to have a good time on Sup Forums
>sees green text on front page
"Woah, I haven't seen these in a while! I wonder if it'll be worth the read...!"

>it wasn't

>turbo autism
isn't that downs?

You probably couldn't even join anonymous get out of here faggot.

This is your fault Op you had to put a gif of that damn trap and now this thread with great potential is being taken over

a lot of boners went "up hill" bcuz rose.

RoseMeet 2013

Most of those guys look cool to me.Indian guy is swaggin.

>probably didn't even join anonymous.
Shit, I guess I got the canadian version; anonymoose.

Rose isn't even that cute faggots. 6/10 at MOST. Fucking beta losers am I right guys?

>be me
>is autistic
>can't make funny greentext because living like larry
>kills self
accurate day

>topkek
>should this be greentext?
>no

Where is the proof that rose is a boy? I've been wondering for years now. You faggots can't just come in here and say it's a dude with no evidence to back that shit up.

A hearty, booming laugh! Thank you very much!

This guy gets it

I'm sorry bb. I have started a fire, with phosphorus.

shit

Rose is hot

Cute*
There is a difference

I'll join on the Rose spam.

This girl is never going to be a Cracky.

Cracky was a real human bean. This girl is just some a run of the mill camwhore.

OP and this thread are autism too. What are you searching for?

dat shoulder to hip ratio...

Jim?

Proof?

Seconded.

Also, the only reason we knew Monroe wasn't a little boy is because she did get naked.

tl;dr

She's beautiful

Rosyposie

Google randytaylor69 and prepare to fall in love with her after watching her videos

The proof is that she's actually a girl. It's been proven through doxxing go to know your meme

>CompTIA network+
>It's proud of it and thinks it's an accomplishment
Lol