On FB

>on FB
>some girl shares this image asking if the girl got a boob job
>one of the comments is a guy jokingly saying "4 more years"
>the girl, and a couple other people, flip the fuck out on him calling him a pedo

Why the fuck do people do this? The girl looks fucking grown. Its not like he said he wanted to fuck her because she is underage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSIRwppwdMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because facebook people are retards

t. someone who uses facebook

How is that any different from the girl posting that on FB asking other people if her tits are real? If a guy posted a young boy in a spedo with a huge bulge on Facebook and asked if his dick was real, he'd probably go straight to jail. That girl posted an underfed girl on Facebook and asked if she has real tits. People on Facebook are retarded holy fuck.

I just want to know how a 13 year old has tattoos and a navel piercing. It almost makes me doubt that she's the age she claims to be.

Worst fucking thing is most of the people jumping the guys ass were other guys. Fuckers being white knights, when they most likely would fuck this girl without a second thought if given the chance.

too old

Seriously. That sounds like fuckers on my Facebook. The most closed minded people lacking the least bit of logic or intellect. It's ridiculous.

Kek

If he's so stupid that he'd actually say that off user, he deserves to be separated from general population, for the sake of Darwinism.

Because the general serf population, along with their opinions, are all overrated.

I got my first two tattoos a week after my 14th birthday. And anyone can get a piercing at pretty much any age

This girl is choosing to identify as a more mature women with her piercings and large tits. Saying you're offended at someone being attracted to her is basically shitting all over her right to identify as a mature woman who would attract older people. I'm being liberal ironically of course, but there is some modern sense to what I just said. People offended at that guy on FB would most likely be lib tard people who would side with me if it was explained that way. Because they're stupid.

Looks like she's getting a little chubby with all the fame

pushup bra
works like magic youtube.com/watch?v=uSIRwppwdMg

Projection.

this

I see guys fall for this shit all the time. The more chicks you fuck with the more you realize how big they can make their shitty tits look with the right bra.

Let's not forget focal length of gamer. That can give the illusion of being more busty. A senior shutter bug would most definitely adust it for this girl to make her appear more "busty"

Camera*

Honestly you are correct. The girl who posted it is one of those loud mouth feminist cunts.

Yeah it is retarded. The girl looks better than alot of girls around my age. These people want to act offended because of a number

She is the perfect definition of buterface

What the fuck its a kind od magic, this should be illegal

Well, your first mistake was thinking that anyone who uses Facebook was someone to take seriously. Howard Stern had a countdown back in the day for when the Olsen Twins turned 18. This is what guys have always done. Don't let your mind be poisoned by Facebook.

>young boy in a speedo, dick is real
Maybe because young boys don't get dick implants, but young girls get boob jobs. Also there are before and after pictures of this girl, who is a public figure.

I'd work that little butt so hard.

Ur missing my point. I was using that as an example lol of course not real, but it would genuinely be the same thing and if it were the guy posting a boy, he would get crusified whereas girl posting girl with intent of discussing breasts - oh yeah that's fine. Until someone makes an underaged joke.

srs user ?

>tfw my gf has those same pj pants

Do you even know what that means?

This

>date a 20 yo looking 15 : 100% fine
>date a 15 yo looking 20 : pedophile !

People are moronic sheeps...

Exactly. Its fucking stupid. No logic behind it. We are more offended by arbitrary numbers.

>focal length of gamer
lmao

Oh I see, I apologize. We're on the same team.

Report this as spam when you see this. This faggot is trying to give you a virus with his shill bait shit. He's a cancer.

anyone who clicks on it deserves a virus for being a dumbass newfag

Society always has some group of people to demonize so everyone else can feel special and superior.

1950s: kill communists
1960s: kill gays
1980s: kill drug pushers
1990s+: kill pedos

it is illegal

I don't think tattoo artists are always held to very high standards....just find the right dude and get a few extra bucks and you got a tattoo.