This is Donald Trump, say something nice about him

>This is Donald Trump, say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vo8UGiMVeys
youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He has contributed to the world of memes with his frog chin.

>say something nice about him.
nope

He doesn't say anything dumb when he is asleep.

Hi Donald. I think you're making every wrong decision you can, but your hair looks a lot better since the election.

He is fantastic at spreading hate, bigotry and playing right into radical islam desires. So it's a positive for them I guess.

blue is complimentary to orange.

he has increased the world's water supply by generating liberal tears.

O Captain! My Captain!

You sir are doing an amazing job! but lease is there anything to be done about homosexuals and libtards? my suggestion is a monthly round up and internment at a "camp" somewhere in the south western deserts.

He is not a nigger

You can't stump the Trump.

He'll probably be dead from complications due to his fatness and aversion to exercise. So that's nice.

he has a lot of courage.

He ain't Canadian.

And glacial melting. Don't forget about that water supply.

He decreased the world's general tension by transforming himself and the us into jokes so every country in the world can laugh. Such a brave man!

My suggestion to Trump.

Keep doing what you are doing and just randomly misspell a word on your tweets once a month.

So much fun was had with covfefe

Grabs pussies

You sound defensive, honey. Have liberal facts triggered you?

And that's fresh water!

He's saving the earth. Of course the coastal areas will flood. (California, New York, Washington DC.) No big loss.

he is in good health

Thanks for defeating ISIS in 30 days, draining the swamp, building the wall and making Mexico pay for it, locking Hillary up day 1, repealing and replacing healthcare without anyone losing coverage, and not wasting time on the golf course like Obama.

Ironic that all of the points there are lies.

why no.

I love liberal tears.

Always salty!

God Emperor

Covfefe

you lot can thx me later
>Snap Teens .net

oh.....about that....

Nice quote

dead meme

Nuked Paris accord because climate change mitigation is the biggest fucking waste of time and money ever concieved by giant libtard faggots

Hates mudslimes so that's fantastic

Only leader on the planet with balls to say fuck you UN and your fucking libtard globalist agenda.

Would be icing on the cake if he rounded up all the libtards and burned them in biomass power plants. No more stupid libtard ideas.

He has a lot of money

(That's how drumpf would say something "nice" about someone he dislikes)

He was cool in the 90s. Dunno what happened.

Makes libtards go bananas

>Hates mudslimes

I wanna fuck him and suck his hairy dick

>bowing in inferiority
>lowering head to accept medal

Kys

>Not saving stuffed crust for last
>ever having my respect

I don't know what to believe anymore...

He is really old and super fat, and so will die soon on his own.

He could have just reached over and put it on himself like a real man/alpha.

But sure, alright.

Is this image implying that Trump is a hypocrite?
Did the guy who put this together even look at the photo for more than half a second?
Trump isn't bowing down to the Saudis. He is receiving an amulet. THEY are honoring HIM.

He is a great president that I will gladly reelect.

Hes building a wall making america safer.

seeHe's bowing, and it's still the case even if you call it 'kneeling' or 'lowering his head.'

And yes, he's a fucking hypocrite.

Hes building a wall making america safer..

It implies a mutual respect that neck beard betas find repugnant.

I'm a Trumpfag, but seriously, do you autists not know the meaning of a political concession?

Hes building a wall making America safer...

You Democrat niggers sure are going to be butthurt when he gets re elected in 2020

...and he's employing invisible workers using invisible bricks at a cost of $0.
What an amazing man!

His closeted homosexuality is a little less obvious than Pence's

He is the best liar

bow and a cuck curtsy. youtube.com/watch?v=vo8UGiMVeys

He is fulfilling the Biblical prophecy regarding the lack of American influence in the future battle for armageddon.

He only won because he had 90% of the autists in America voting and campaigning for him. There aren't enough rednecks in this country to get him in on their own. Another plausible theory is he did this to ensure a Hillary victory and then when he won said fuck it I'll stay. Hillary got screwed big time.

Of yourse there are political concessions to show mutual respect.
But there is also an implicit language of how far each party is willing to go.
Take for eample the swedish president who made his wife wear a Burka.
You could call this a show of mutual respect as well, but seriously, it's just groveling at that point.

May the Lord Bless him and Keep him...sooner rather than later.

He is prevailing against an army of cucks. And, he is gonna build a wall to keep the fucking wetbacks off our welfare rolls.

:^)

He's doing pretty well for a senile loon with alzheimer's, I guess.

You've never in your life been awarded a medal, have you? That's not how you do anything with medals, you enormous fucking Retard. I hate Trump and even I couldn't ignore how fucking retarded this post was.

Correction: It were his female ministers, not his wife apparently.
But you get the point.

It's a simple fact everyone who voted for Trump watches Blacked videos everyday. Prove me wrong protip you cant

He's not *quite* as stupid as he sounds -- he's also mental

>Makes fun of the disabled
>Openly brags about sexually assaulting women
>Racist
>Hompophobe
>Lied to all his supporters HURR DURR LOCK HER UP!
>Build dat wall ( KEK)
>Wont get involved with the Middle East. As trump would say WRONG!
> Tweets like an autistic middle schooler
>Will never make America great.
>Colluded with Russia
>Lied some more
>Literally pushes other world leaders around like a bully

God damn this is like 10% of it but you get the gist. Worst prez ever!

OMFG. He's a goddam muslim!

Bending to accept a medal is universal.
You do not award YOURSELF a medal unless you are Idi Amin. Someone awards YOU a medal.
Even if you disagree with the person or reason, you graciously accept.

Stupid quote.

This

Yes....?
Is that supposed to be an argument against what I said?

Forgot to add xenophobic as well.

That tan it's coming in nicely.

Trump is the hero we need. He is an old man who is spending 8 years of the last stages of his life being incessantly drug through the mud by petty liberals in order to make the unpopular decisions that need to be made for the betterment of the AMERICAN way and quality of life. He is spending his last years dealing with the worst kinds of scum of earth humans for trying to do what's best for them. Hid name will be drug through the mud until the day he dies and only postumosouly will he be recognized as one of the great Americans ever who had the balls to take on the globalist commies and restore American values. Thank you Donald.

He is exposing the right wing establishment for what they really are.

I guess that's a good thing

Yes. He did not debase himself, he did not betray his ideals or country, he engaged in a universal symbol of acceptance of recognition. He could have bowed to accept the medal, stood up, and slapped the sheik, and it would have been less rude than not bowing.

Did you mix up your comments?
I wasn't the one implying that.

You called his bending to accept a medal groveling. I didn't mix up my comments.

He hasn't destroyed America yet.

No you fucking retard.
I was talking specifically about the swedish prime minister making is cabinet wear burkas.
If that isn't groveling, I don't know what is.

He saves water when he washes his hands. He only needs a drop.

nobody would care if he didn't say bowing was untoward. point is he lies all day as it suits him.

Fuck is going on here?

He has been keeping his promises. More than any president in recent history has actually. Pretty crazy. Oh every tweet he puts out causes liberal meltdowns, and hes destroying obamas cucked globalist antiamerican legacy. Lmao.

>734888515
Despite all the negative comments covfefe

(((facts)))

shitposting

He bows beautifully. Believe me. Nobody bows better than trump.

Trump president is the best thing that could happened for Europe. Thanks to this moron, everyone saw that electing a xenophobic clown is dangerous. France is saved from Granny Lepen

This is now a shitty slide thread.

There are very few crime/mystery novels that approach this true story for compelling drama, intrigue and brinkmanship (with the nation in the balance).
Don’t believe the fake-media story that Trump made a mistake or huge gaffe by firing Comey.
Don’t believe the media narrative from the left that it was an attempt to silence Comey from some investigation into Trump.
Don’t believe the RINO narrative that Comey is a good guy just trying to do his job in terrible circumstances and the timing was bad.
Don’t believe the lie that Comey was admired and respected by career FBI investigators and agents.
Don’t believe the lie that Trump’s “tweets” are not professional and have no strategic purpose. His tweets are weaponized and deadly.

James Comey is a poisonous snake of the highest order… a deep-water Swamp Denizen who has been highly paid to deliberately provide cover for high-level corruption by the Clintons and Obama. He is has been central to trying to destroy the Trump campaign and then the Trump administration from the start. He is as dirty as they come in DC. He had highest-level cover (the FBI no less) and was deep into an effort to eliminate Trump. Trump had to move hard, fast, and at exactly the right time to cut the head off the snake without getting bitten by the snake or being finished by the other swamp denizens.

Fucked the political system, media, citizens in the ass like a boss. Impeachment? Resignation?
Think he cares? More lucrative book deals. Publicity. A tv network. Hate and envy.

Begin by noticing how the President fired Comey when Comey was 3,000 miles away from his office, that Comey had no inkling he was being cut, that all his files, computers, and everything in his office were seized by his boss Sessions and the justice department. This was not a violation of protocol, it was tactical. Notice how Prez Trump compartmentalized the strike and did not inform any of his White House “staff” to prevent leaks. Notice how he emasculated Comey and the swamp denizens by letting them know in a tweet that the Attorney General got information (surveillance “tapes” from the seizure of Comey’s office) to let Comey and his handlers know that Trump’s DOJ has the goods on them. This was a brilliant, strategic and totally imperative move at exactly the right time against horrible, evil and corrupt powers infesting our government.

The swamp is on notice that the President is on to them, they are sweating bullets because their criminal games of corruption are being pursued and they know it. They are screaming and ranting because they are desperate denizens of the swamp who are beginning to realize they are roadkill.
THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE COMEY SCAM. Taken from credible public sources (readily available if you want to look or want me to sent them to you), with a few reasonable “fill in the blank” conclusions of my own.

>His closeted homosexuality is a little less obvious than Pence's

Are you sure?
youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

The Highlights:
Comey was a minor assistant US attorney in the late 90’s. He only gained power and money by being the DOJ official who “investigated” and cleared Bill Clinton of any wrong-doing in Clinton’s totally corrupt pardon (for huge payoffs) of criminal financier Marc Rich as Clinton was leaving the Presidency. This is how Comey began his career as a creature of the “swamp” years ago, as a servant of the Clintons.
Comey provided “cover” for the Clintons in their gaining incredible power and wealth after leaving office through pardoning a billionaire money-launderer, arms dealer and criminal. Comey was a key piece in how the Clintons upped their corruption game and gained incredible wealth through their foundation after leaving the White House. A huge part of the scheme was giving Marc Rich a free pass when he should have spent life in prison, and that is what Comey covered-up for the Clintons. This set up Comey to be part of the corruption machine, making him powerful and wealthy.

Immediately after doing the Clinton’s dirty work as a DOJ official, Comey resigned from the DOJ and took a position as the head attorney (Counsel) of the Lockheed Martin company, a huge military contractor. While he was in that position Lockheed became a major contributor (millions) to the Clinton Foundation and its fake charity spin-offs. In return for these payment to Clinton Inc., Lockheed received huge contracts with Hillary’s state department. Comey was the chief legal officer of Lockheed throughout this period of contributions to Clinton Inc. in return for State Dept. contracts.
In late 2012, after overseeing Lockheed’s successful relationship with the Hillary State Department and the resulting profits, Comey stepped down from Lockheed and received a $6 million dollar payout for his services.

Buddy, wake up.
Trump is a neocon establishment bitchboi who only pretends to be populist

In 2013, the largest bank of England, HSBC Holdings, was deep into a scandal. Investigations by federal authorities and law-enforcement had revealed that for years HSBC had been laundering billions of dollars for Mexican Drug Cartels, channeling money for Saudi banks who were financing terror, moving money for Iran in violation of the sanctions, and other major criminal activity. HSBC’s criminality was pervasive and deliberate by the Bank and its officials. HSBC was a huge Clinton Foundation contributor (many millions) throughout the “investigation” and Bill Clinton was being paid large personal fees for speaking at HSBC events (while Hillary was Sec of State). Eric Holder and the Obama Justice Department did what they were paid to do, and let HSBC off of the hook for a paltry 1.2 Billion dollar fine (paid by its stockholders), and not one Director, officer or management member at HSBC was fired or charged with any criminal. Exactly when everyone involved with HSBC Bank (including the Clintons and all of their “donors”) were being let off without penalty, and cover had to be provided to HSBC, Comey was appointed as a Director and Member of the Board of HSBC (in the middle of the fallout from the scandal). He was part of the effort to cover up the scandal and make HSBC “respectable” again.