>Carrick controlling the midfield
>Evra and Giggs destroying the left wing
>Park with the cheeky goals here and there

Manure losing to Barcelona that night was all on Fergie

don't get me wrong but you don't understand shit about "soccer" m8

7-1

LUL

What's wrong with what canada said?

Should have played Berbatov. That senile cunt.

The greatest headed goal of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=rgVw6SMP60I

what game was this and why have i seen it before?

would've won if Fletcher hasn't been wrongfully suspended.

he was the best defensive midfielder in the world in 2008-10

>Rooney left wing
My fucking sides

Fergie ruined Rooney's career by playing him as a withdrawn LW for his formative years. And everyone wonders why he never became a top CF.

Looks like the 2009 Champions League Final.

That's the price you pay when you jump ship for a big club at a really young age. Imagine if Harry Kane had left for Man United in 2015, he wouldn't be playing in his preferred CF position right now. But he stayed at Spurs, so he's banging in 20 goals per league season like it's the easiest thing in the world. That's what Rooney could have been had he stayed at Everton.

But then again, Rooney has a CL medal, 5 CL winner's medals, and salary of like $20 million per year so I doubt he gives a shit.

*5 PL winner's medals

friendly reminder that this team put >EIGHT goals past arsenal

That players often have to choose between career success and becoming the best player they can is a testament to state of the modern game.

Arsenal play an away game against a competent manager, get absolutely wrecked. Many such cases!

Ferguson really was on another level though. Imagine if the 2009 or 2011 finals had gone differently, he'd be hailed worldwide as the GOAT manager instead of just one of the best.

Yeah, it really sucks. Like just picture Isco playing for a non-elite, but still good team, like Arsenal, Liverpool, Dortmund, or even Spurs. He would reach his full potential, be a living legend for his club....but he wouldn't win as many trophies or make as much money as he does in Madrid.

>Carrick controlling the midfield
_ _
ω

they should have won if it wasn't for ronaldo taking constant long shots. united dominated the first half for the most part yet didn't get a goal.