Thread to post screenshots of the pixel warzone

thread to post screenshots of the pixel warzone.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@41,-59
webchat.anonplus.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=7HWJ8cOXCuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

We need to take care of our leaves first. Screenshots later.

I'm proud of my hitler

pixelcanvas.io/@41,-59

Voidfag here, SDLG are being the subhumans they are, and attacking Sup Forums while pretending this is us.

This is NOT us.
They're trying to sabotage our alliance, we're helping rebuild the clover right now.

Why is no one helping wtf. There are thousands of people seeing this thread but no helping :(

Recreate the main thread

hey pals just left SDLG, they just have to recover his logotiope , we can go to another way we dont need to be the poin 0,0 or yes?

Fuck you voidfags. Ruining our leaf.

I want the full size version of this

Why is the void helping us rebuild? Y'all should be doing void shit like consuming the top right corner of the SDLG flag. Stretching their defense thin will help us most

Not us, it's the fucking spics.
They're posing as us, in order to fuck our alliance over.

WE are fixing the leaf as we speak.
Fucking SDLG spics can't even fight without cheating.

Its the mexicans

how do you even place a pixel that doesn't disappear after f5

no Sup Forums is the center of the internets. It is ours

You should be attacking instead.

SDLG spy here, can confirm this. The void isn't reddit, it's actually SDLG.
"Team black plague reporting in with a :v"

This post here is somewhat old, but recently has gotten a lot of activity. Around the same time the void became faster.

>734888394
Bump that shit.

bacmen all the way

It's over guys
5 de mayo all over again

anyone who is prepared to bot join the irc. must talk, cannot have SDLG getting there hands on a bot

DEFEND AT ALL COSTS

Because this is stupid.not epic no lulz go back to reddet nor.ie

thanks

Wrong pick, fuck.

Faggots on chat. Moot is rolli g i. Hid f
Grave

THE VOID IS NO LONGER PROGRESSING

TIME TO ATTACK

post link to irc

I think it's clear at this point that the only way to defeat SDLG once and for all is to mover their flag to the right. It's clear that they overpower us during the day and are defenseless against us at night as the SPIC thing showed. I say tonight we move their flag over, as is, no dicks/swastikas etc. Sure they'll move it back tomorrow and the next day etc... but eventually they'll realize that it's just easier to accept their new position instead of fighting us every single day

webchat.anonplus.org/
#leafpixel

WE CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN

fix this asap anons

I have an idea.

We should try to build behind the void to distract it, or make a green void to engulf the black void

Do you know how long that would take lol. Besides i bet there are more on tonight because of what happend last night. Just need to fix the clovers. And white void the spics

Sup Forums is dead guys

>spics rebuilding
>Took NE leaf
>"fake" void invading our ass
>At the same time
I-i swear guys, its not the real void

It's them, if we throw their little group they will cry

bump bump take back the leaf

TAKE BACK THE LEAF

Do you have a better long term solution? Just move the border over to the right tonight and defend it then move the G over. At the very least it'll force them to have to white out their own colors and apologize to their neighbors which will provide some lulz

green void @ -200, 150

been helping for 2 days.. lost interest

i actually made that image (exept the bacmen image)

I dunno lol. Pay bacman to eat the flag lol
Ill be back tonight to fix our leafs while the beaners sleep. Later bro thanks for your help

I'm hoping it kicks off again tomorrow. we fucked up today, I hope we can get our shit together

We need to end this void invasion before it grows out of hand.

Today was ebin for us... You new here?

I've been focusing on that the whole time, they're gaining ground

Not so sure about that, that has happened a lot of times. I think this one is their 18th group or something. The SDLG page, Mr Graso, are the ones that act in case sdlg falls. They already have 2 backups and several spinoff groups.

ok, new strategy: we have to put black or red pixels in important areas. This way we piss off the people and they attack the void and the others for us. g

I should explain myself, we fucked up what we did today. the alliance with the void, the lack of defense against the spics has ruined the work we put in. i'm hoping we can retry tomorrow or later perhaps

i can't believe anyone would align with the void after it completely fucked our clover yesterday...

REBUILD THE FLAG

HailGrasa mother fuckers
You've lose bastards go to play with something else you normies

WHERES THE BOTS

Shut up Mexico

welcome to new Sup Forums. the attention span of a five year old with the bodies of twelve year olds.

we're waiting till you sleep spic

calla mierda

FUCK U MEXCANOE UMPLOYED FAGGO

I stil suggest we launch a campaign against the main admins recently dead father, preferably with pictures of him and "I like to fuck children" in spanish.

>you lose
Mexican

We're all latin america, you cant win us fckg stupid redneck

>you normies
Pottery famaladingaling

no

I DO DIS

I'm already playing with something else ;)

this

You will lose to becman

Why dont all you faggots go back to your cock rate and trap threads? This is fucking stoopid. 4cha is to fuck shit up not build hurrrrrrrrnnnngggggg

Stupid fuck, everyone knows Latin America is Mexico

COMRADES, DEFEND THE MOTHERLAND

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7HWJ8cOXCuc

Dude, this retards of SDL are trying to attack form different sides the clover.
SDLG had spies here

We need to fend em off

modo aviĆ³n :vv

We won stupid REDNECKS! #HailGrasa

Go to bed Mexican

funny how you guys mass post after preschool hours are over

you must be 18 or older to post here

go back to beheading your son spic

The L is too tall, fucking spics.

Guys, I say we take over the void and use it against SDLG so they think the void is attacking them, then they will go to war and we can focus on our clover

If there are any void fags here claiming to be allies then you need to prove it by voiding the SDLG flag cause right now it's hard to believe the void isn't behind the clover attacks while their flag is untouched

Agreed.

I've been fighting the void for weeks. Every weekend the Rainbow road works to white out the void. Make sure to do your part every weekend in the later hours of the afternoon. Also, remember to use 2 devices. Your phone on data, and laptop on WiFi.

Leave this one crack alone. I know it's going right over our leaf, but Void is expanding it very fast and I want to see them wreck SDLG.

come on we are gonna win Sup Forums you are shit

we are sacrificing half of our creation
Not to mention that there is a risk of void spreading to the rest of the clover
Is it really worth it?

Atleast were not brownies from mexico

I can't believe moot fucked everything =/

Use a fucking bot for the love of God!

BOT BOT BOT BOT BOT BOT

I don't care if it's a picture of a pony... I just want to see that SDLG FUCKING BULLSHIT get fucking rekt!

how does one acquire a bot?

Focus your efforts into repairing these areas for now.

Let Void cross us this one time in order to reach our enemy.

>Rednecks
a ton of us are European bud

The void is SDLG, Don't do this.

Fight back against SDLG?