So apparently leaving the EU will bring WW3. Well, to be honest...

So apparently leaving the EU will bring WW3. Well, to be honest, if leaving the EU means fighting WW3 to become independent then it is a war worth fighting.

Also, any sources on pic related. Really shitty compression rendering.

The union jack is going to be flown like the confederate flag in another fifty years after you get wrecked in the war of european aggression.

>the EU is a project of peace
That stupid meme again...

>european aggression
We just want to be free. We don't want to invade the EU, we just want the EU not to invade us.

>leaving the EU
Come on we all know Germany is going to start WW3 one way or another, history loves to repeat itself.

No one's leaving the EU.

didn't work for the south, won't work for you.

Besides, you're all complete idiots thinking faggy millennials in 2016 would be willing to be drafted to fight wars between the UK and Germany.
Yes, if the EU invades the UK we will be willing to fight. Brexit = peace. EU = civil war.

Stupid amerifat. The UK is a nation state, like the US.

If the US backs you in this, do you promise to find your fucking balls again and stop banning tactical assault sporks?

Because if so, you know, two birds, one stone.

nice pic OP

Is Japan part of China? No. Then why should we be part of the EU? Switzerland is OUT. Norway is OUT. We can also be OUT. The eurocrat elites know that Brexit will mean the end of their evil ugly vanity project. The EU being a country is as retarded as Africa being a country. Should Mexico and the US be in the same country because they share a continent? No.

We might need WWIII to get rid of the muslims.

But seriously, it's a stupid meme. The EU didn't prevent war in Europe. The Cold War did, and it was never far away from boiling over.

This sort of self-fluffing behaviour is what I hate about the EU. A child could see that the EU arose because of the lack of war, not the other way around. But the EU is using this excuse to just be downright terrible.

Why does Britain waste its time with a vote when everyone knows they're staying in?

Oh, you're a state in a european union of states? That's much different than states in our union of states of America. :^)

>BRITKEKS WILL FUCK IT UP

GO ON NIGEL! DO US PROUD LAD!

t. Juncker shill

You have to go back to brussels

>a state in a european union of states
Right. War it is. There shall be blood, starting with this faggot.

The US hasn't backed the UK up in any meaningful sense since the 1940's and they only did then because the Japs sucker punched them.

It's fine though, I'm sure they just want to help regulate trade between their several states and then everything else will be left up to you.

Worry not brother, Czech legions will fight on your side, we do not forget what you have done for us in WWII

Soon we'll all have our muslim enclaves that want independence, it's gonna be Kosovo all over the continent.

This is Germany's plan. They plan to destroy the countries from within and then swoop in and "restore order".

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Does anyone actually hoist this satanic star-gate flag in your backwards land?

It seems really bizarre, like celebrating the government of antartica having a hostile occupancy within your homeland and not having a problem with it because of, uh...reasons.

This is a legit fear that I have. That, at some point, politics will FINALLY acknowledge the failure of mass immigration, but instead of sending those cunts back (they've lived here for so long hur dur) or outright enforcing integration, they will give shitskins a piece of land in Europe.

If that ever happens, all bets are off. That's the day I'm tossing humanism in the toilet.

how is that a meme though?

>So apparently leaving the EU will bring WW3.

Actually I would think giving up your own government to mudslimes would be bring it about faster. Considering you have nukes. Allowing your government to be taken over by Islamist will eventually give those crazed monkeys the very nukes you have.

i want my children to live in a world where hillary is president and the UK is still in the EU.

is that too much to ask for?

i hate this place

>how is that a meme though?
For a start simply because it can not be verified in the first place. Claiming the peace between European countries is due to the EU is completely baseless; hence such a statement is in essence nothing but a meme.

Secondly, the world is highly complex. Trying to reduce the state of European countries to the existence of the EU is fairly naive.

And we haven't even started looking at other reasons that could have something to do with European countries not being at war with each other...

>Leaving EU will cause WW3
No one believes this rank hyperbole, do they?
It's like something a 6 year old would say

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if there's some sort of false flag before the vote to get it "postponed" only to lead to WW3 and then, "SEE GUYS WE NEED TO BE UNIFIED!"

I think all the retarded shilling is having an adverse effect.

Leave is slowly gaining more support.

War is a good way to kill liberal thinking and stop social justice bullshit in it's tracks too.

You really think the US would sit around while the EU fucked with the UK? EU has its defense subsidized by the US. We could take over an entire zone around the UK and formally pull all US protection of Germany and whoever else wanted to invade the UK and Putin would be in Berlin by noon.
Germany and the EU have their defense subsidized by the US. UK could ask to be a temporary US territory. One German boot on UK shores and the US could just remove defense, take over the waters, and watch as Russia gets to Berlin before noon.

>The EU didn't prevent war in Europe.

Correct. The US did. We've been swinging our dick all over the globe and subsidizing your defense for decades, long enough that your cuck EU bureaucrats can bask in the excesses of peace and pretend the EU has fuck all to do with it.

LOL

The US backs the entire West up and has for decades. The US is essentially the defense branch of the West.

Do you honestly think SJW bullshit would stop with a war?

If anything it'll get even worse because the people who oppose it will also be the ones stuck losing their lives in said war.

If there's another World War with heavy casualties, America will literally be turned into another Germany because almost all the men left behind will be nothing but leftist cucks.

From what I've heard. The UK pays for a lot of the incentive programs for the "less fortunate" countries like France and its farming industry.

The lack of the UK paying into the EU will greatly affect the EUs finances and they wont be happy with it.

>prevent war
>alternate between bombing everybody involved and just ignoring it
close enough I guess

lel europeans are faggots

The moment a lot of us get weapons to fight you, we'll turn them on our EU oppressors

Fucking taxes man, can't make a living as a university graduate with a job.

its either going to be civil war if you stay or ww3 when you leave . either way you are fucked

>my family has lived in the Netherlands since before family records existed, which is at least 1600 years
>have to cater to people who have been here less than half a century

Fuck em, they can leave or die.

>wants to fight a war
>realizes they're british

w/e you say, lads

Deterrence, filling the power vacuum, and being active diplomatically. The US networking with allies made the EU a safe space hug zone and they decided their delusional feelings-based politics is why they had peace and defense.

It's honestly kind of funny hearing the EU plebs or Germany cucks pretend they could fuck around with any US ally. As if that's even an option for them.

Fuck off CIA, time is running out for your disgusting evil.

My parents are. In July.

Why would they support this kind of thing from a competing trade bloc that's been consistently dumb on international issues under Merkel and fucking up US suggested strategies? Just because you're kind to a retard doesn't mean you hand them the keys to your car.

here is the original OP no need to thank me

What do you mean? Not following.

More scare mongering. The more likely scenario is that the increasing tension among member states and collapsing economy and political union will cause fractures. Germany will then use a "peace keeping" force to enforce federal control and the rest will be history.

>inb4 aussie shitposter but tfw aussie is actually right

The tinfoil does not compute.

Since when is Germany a military superpower? Are they going to start paying the US for our defense subsidies or what.

Since they merged their navy with the Dutch and are feverishly trying to implement a European army.

No I just communicate in english, not broken english like you. Care to try again?

so not yet. if it's anything like the Swedish army I wouldn't worry too much. it could just be a cucky feel good army where they all play dress up and sit around doing nothing in peacekeeping missions every now and then.

and I still don't see how Germany is ever going to think it's a good idea to put military pressure on the UK when it's a non-trivial asset to the US allied intelligence and defense apparatus. For one thing they'd need balls to do that, and for another they'd have to be crazy.

We have a navy?

I thought all we had was a few rusting boats and that's it. If we hook De Ruyter up to a generator he'd be spinning so fast we can supply the whole world with energy.

what's broken about it Sir Swedecuck?

it's cute when the EU starts talking about military

in the US you have to be able to blow up the entire solar system before you can say you have a military. you know, just in case of aliens or space communists.

No kill like overkill, not a bad mentality to have.

We have one small new party who wants to get back to 2% NATO required spending and build an aircraft carrier, and (of course) the establishment doesn't take them seriously.

It's a shame really.

are you supposed to to fold the last triangle into the bigger one?

Yeah man didn't you hear? Our newest rustbucket, commissioned just recently, they built has engine troubles and needs entirely new engines.

The new Doorman or whatever it's called? Heard Bontes raging about that last week.