Based dog saves Brit specops team

Based dog saves Brit specops team.

Thanks based dog

> “A snarling Alsatian running at you is very frightening and probably not something the jihadis had encountered. The dog did its job and returned to its handler with its tail wagging.”

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/7135024/Gutsy-German-Shepherd-saves-SAS-lives-when-troops-were-ambushed-by-ISIS-in-northern-Iraq.html

>The first jihadi was bitten on the neck and face.
>The dog slashed at the second fighter’s arm and leg.
>The two ISIS fighters ran away in terror after being savaged by the Alsatian.

Thanks based dog

dogs are garbage

>YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE BASED ALSATIAN OF MUDSLIME REMOVAL
>A WORLD FREE OF JIHADIES AND ISLAM WILL COME TO YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU POST SIC BALLS, CHOPPER IN THIS THREAD

t. Muhammad al-Americani

SIC BALL,CHOPPER!

Based pupper of kebab removal.

SIC BALLS, CHOPPER

Sic balls, chopper!

>Alsatian

its german shepard

SIC BALL, CHOPPER!

t. Muhammad Abadulla Alshabaob

Honestly they really should use dogs more.

They were probably the most imposing forces within Hitler's ground army that the local populations came into contact with.

SIC BALL, CHOPPER

>"Alsatian"?
What the fuck? Are you British cunts that c.u.c.ked that you can't even say German Shepard?

>not liking based puppers
kill yourself nigger

Nope. pure bred german shepherds are not used anymore, thanks to insane inbreeding around the 50s they killed the once glorious german shepherd.

Hello ISIS. How are you doing today?

Can we train packs, thousands of them, to hunt and remove kebab? Train and release into the kebab wilderness.

Probably full of dog bites and goat herpes

Based GSD.

Hope my pupper is equally brave if, God forbid, she ever had to protect my wife.

Fuck man. This makes me my miss my British grandma. She passed away in February, she loved animals and loved her country, and she wouldve loved this story too. She also moved to Rhodesia from the UK as a little kid and grew up there during its Bread Basket years before it went to shit, not many can claim that.

RIP Grandma. I miss you.

forgot pic

What are you planning to do to your wife?

>Nope. pure bred german shepherds are not used anymore

you are reffering to sloped back trend of the 50s that killed the breed, poor doges, most of them walk so heavy, you can see it hurts their back legs even on relativl young dogs like 4 y.o.

I meant to say that Alsatiaon is then the primal version of German shepard dog, Im glad the trend of the sloped back is out btw

Truly dogs are our best friends and greatest allies on this shit mortal coil. Thumbs up, pupper.

RIP grandma

Well played sir.

Danke. Nice looking dog.

So good. I just smile imaging it.

You got the cucked line of GSDs, the long-haired/showline m8. Working line are the real ones.

like seriously, look at this shit.

are you really scared of the poof with his pants so high he can't reach his holster without touching his tits?

depends on the lineage, the hip dysplasia isn't an issue for all of them. though it is a lot more common than the numbers breeding organizations give about it

I raised 3 from puppers to death, all from different families.

2 had dysplasia, one was fine.

I put the one that lived forever (18 years) with dysplasia down, because the pain was too much, she ended up breaking her hip going down the stairs to go outside.

THANK YOU BASED PUPPER OF KEBAB REMOVAL
DOING DOG'S WORK

Stay mad nigger.

RIP great dog of old age. I hope you are chasing kebabs in dog heaven

SIC BALLS, CHOPPER!

based
and delicious

DERRRISUIUS

Your country has the internet?

Surely there are better ways of presenting cooked dog? You fuckers never heard of butchery? Remove the head, feet, tail etc. leaving only tasty looking meat instead of the contorted charred remains of its facial features. Thats just off putting now isnt it?