Aus Open series

Hopman cup: Swiss vs France to decide who faces the USA in the final

Also post ATP GS predictions
Nole
Thiem
Federer
Nole

Other urls found in this thread:

skysports.com/tennis/news/12110/10297235/tatjana-maria-may-sue-after-french-open-defeat-to-alize-cornet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camila_Giorgi#Controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stan le cuck playing right now

AceStream: 3018cd8a5a6e276fd3b3472973fa11ac862ae7ad/0.634116953432

Vekic is a babe. I'd let her cuck me

the question that remains unanswered is: did Kokkinakis bang his girlfriend or not?

great comeback from Stanrinka

solid performance by Stanislas the Manislas Switzerland

Fuck. Missed it.

Fuck fuck fuck

Stanaul the Manual

I really dislike Nish

Mugu is on lads

NOOOOOO

Mugu retires ;-;

Cornet has a qt accent/voice

You ain't lying. She actually seems genuine too.

Svitolina and Nadal's matches aren't on for a few hours, correct?

Vive la vie

I'd tennsifu her, but her sixpack is a bit intimidating tbphwyb. And I don't know, but I'd assume that Nadal will be on in about 2-3 hours' time (primetime evening game), but don't quote me on that.

Svitolina and Nadal will be on in just over 3 hours' time.

good afternoon bros. so happy genie lost in the first round again. when will she call it quits?

also dubs for kerbe

Giorgi looks so fucking sexy omg

I also fell for thr Cornet meme once. But the sad truth is that she's a dirty lying whore.

skysports.com/tennis/news/12110/10297235/tatjana-maria-may-sue-after-french-open-defeat-to-alize-cornet

and she knows this. she's shit at tennis so she lewds herself around to keep any sort of relevance, that said im not complaining.

thanks cunt

I remember watching that live. No proofs that she was being treated for cramps... Her leg was wrapped up after all;

tennisfu status: intact

>when will she call it quits?
not any time soon as it provides plenty of opportunities to shill and make monis

(((Camila Giorgi)))

shes a dirty player with a hates other players mentality. Shes like Masha but way worse, less attractive, and she doesnt care about hiding her hateful attitude like her. shes aight tho.

>Giorgi, who is Jewish,[1] considered emigrating to Israel in 2012 after her father Sergio opened negotiations with the Israel Tennis Association over the financial terms for her immigration[7]

why do people consider mugu elite after just one slam title? shes just 'good' at best. She has the build to be Masha-tier but shes just not nearly as good.

Care to explain?

>Unable to watch both Thiem/Dmitrov and Konjuh

i dont think you can be born in Italy and be jewish...i dont think it works like that.

Sharapova is garbage and never even came close to being as good as Serena

Mugu has potential to be the GOAT if she can find consistency

Because she's attractive. Ultimately, a female tennis player's worth is only up to how attractive she is.

Her parents are Argentinian jews and her father uses jewish tricks.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camila_Giorgi#Controversy

What a fucking scum.

tennisfu status: burried

why did you mention serena? Masha is one of the greatest tennis players of all time and has done more for the women's game than any other player. Mugu i think has reached her skill cap tb.h. I cant see her winning another title, in fact her french title was a fluke.

>mugu is a 10/10 in spain
shes attractive sure, but shes not like drop dead gorgeous or anything

cool it with the anti semetic remarks hitler.

Because Serena is a far superior tennis player who has done much, much more than le sells chocolate lady. Sharapova is annoying and generally unpleasant also steroids.

Mugu fanboy here. I really hope she becomes goat but unfortunately I have to admit that I see many similarities betwen her and Ivanobitch (not in looks though).

Let's hope she makes better career choices than the serbian cum rag.

Tfw she's lost every game since I posted

Apropos to nothing, how does it feel that Kerbe has peaked and will never make it to another slam semi?

This is Sup Forums not Sup Forums

idk man i wouldnt say that about kerbe. especially with how the current state of other top players is (retiring, pregnancy, etc etc.) If you were right about kerbe tho, i wouldnt be too upset. Her 2016 was truly amazing.

Wont bother me at all if she retires and concentrate more on helping me to raise our five beautiful children.

He's a Turk, it's cool

Thiem is a bust

soz. i am right though.

I hope vika stays away for a long, long, long time.

It's been so pleasant not having to hear her and le steroid russian's screeches.

>hates based masha
>still knows what her candy brand is called

would you like a chocolate square ?

>bangs German tennis player

>not Goerges

You dun goof'd

>le screech meme
turn your tv down? Vika is bretty based as well as maria.

Petko is by far the best german player(after kerbe). Her personality is literally the best on tour.

Why is there a pic of this fat hag? Seriously, it's fucking distracting.

>implying that's not just like me

Görges is also rotten from the inside. If you out for a sick trip you can put your dick in that cleavage but she's definetly not waifu material.

Redpill me on sammy stosur, how did she get so big and still be so shit?

>Why is there a pic of this fat hag? Seriously, it's fucking distracting.
I agree, too many Kerber pictures on this board :^)

idk mayne, I find Goerges really hot -- its a shame she isn't a very good tennis player.

she's big by way of steroids and doesnt have actualy elite skill or anything, just a muscly cheater who was relevant for like one tournament. Shes also ugly. did i cover everything? Yall shoud just hold on to dasha gavrilova as your own while you can.

shes attractive for sure, idk something about her reminds me of a substitute gym teacher or something.

You should have also mentioned that she is a dyke.

Source on roids? She sure doesn't look natty for a woman

She's just roided up as fuck and tried to use brute strength and athleticism as a mask for being a terrible tennis player. She's the female version of Nadal if Nadal had always sucked.

>She's the female version of Nadal if Nadal had always sucked.

theres no source its just common sense, kinda like how we all know serena roids as well.

redpill me on konyou, will she be great?

She will win multiple slams.

that would be cool. She had a decent little run at the USO - seemed a bit flukish tho tbqh

Thiem's backhand is sexy

this is real wta hours. please fuck off with your gay boy atp shite

>seemed a bit flukish tho tbqh
Nah m8, she has it all. Also recall that she was close to beating Radwanska at Wimby before she stepped on the ball and her ankle was kill.

I would put good money on her winning a slam before 2020

yeah im not doubting her. Radwanska is kindof shit tho....isnt that who she beat in the USO QF? im all about new young players doing well, and it seems like thats the theme of this year - theres soo many young upcoming players while the older players seem to be declining or moving on with their lives...except for based masha of course.

Though tbf the WTA id entering a good era: Mugu, Svitolina, Bencic, Konjuh, Kasatkina, and Caro Garcia all are good and still have a ways until they're in their prime

yeah. pretty much my point. Im a big fan of Dasha K. Shes gon be really good. I have a thing for russian players tho. Bencic is nice too. I dont really dislike any of the younger players actually.

can i get a link to this konyou match btw? anyone?

GOAT
O
A
T

good morning lads

pls send Beli and Rog your energy

I will
really want to see sock-federer
also why everyone care about women tennis shit's inconsistent as fuck

t-thanks b-bro

the inconsistency is part of it tb.h, i hate seeing the same ~4 guys win every tournament. Also qts and theres more drama. I personally like the women's gameplay more as well.

>dimichoke

how long til Swiss vs France?

>coke

federer will start in about 90 minutes

thanks hun

how was roddicks comeback?

Thiem is awful man

>Thiem 1/13 on break points

It hurts bros ;_;

DELET THIS!!!!

Why are all Australian players so fucking unbearable

i miss hewitt

People trying too hard to be Hewitt but end up just acting like cunts instead

I am giving you peasants a tip. It's your chance to win big.

Bendigo Greyhounds - Race 3 - Number 7

You have about 5 minutes to put your bets on. Back it for the place.

Who we watching tonight, nadal or fed?

but Hewitt was also a cunt

Raonic

Definately Nadal. As much as I prefer Fed the Nadal-Raonic matchup is 10x more interesting than Fed-Le Underacheiving Frenchman

True but he was a loveable cunt. Kyrgios is just a fuckhead (besides Wawrinka-gate which was entertaining)

Although Seven are probably gonna be cunts and cast Fed in HD instead of rafa

Jesus look at Rafa! Time makes fools of us all

Tennis players are rich kid wankers

I don't remember him being a cunt, I just remember he always went after every ball until the very end. I loved his c'mon shit.

kyrgios is a true blue working class lad

You take that back you fucking dickhead, he isn't even Australian