Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
I work at the Greek Immigration Department, I've been working here for a while helping the refugees and all along with some brits.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/269824/German_Ext_Debts_Pt_1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump
I have a shit ton of stories I'm willing to share

But none of them are from syrian refugees
surprise right?

How many brown people have you relocated in your country to help further the death of your people?

We literally put them in cages inside camps

Does it feel good to see them cry when they know they don't get to go rape

Your id is almost gibs.

Have you been attacked?

No but a female partner almost did, by a somali to be exact. He grabbed a pair of scissors but I managed to disarm him (don't laugh pls)

Yes but then I feel bad for doing so.
Then I laugh again

bump

How many of them do you think are really refugees versus welfare leeches?

How far did shit go in Greece?
Do you have any chance to recover?

How many of them shout Allahu akbar and seem like potential extremists?

How many Syrians does it take to cuck your wife?

Why haven't you deported all of them yet?

Some of them do have legitimate background, but they're not even Syrian. For example, today a guy from fucking Ireland came asking for Asylum.
Syrians don't have such interesting stories, just war and shit, I personally would only let the women and children in, men should go back and fight for their country.

We get tons of welfare leeches, they just complain. I'd say 3/4 of them are welfare leeches. Some guys even come in and whine about not being given a house or welfare. The situation is bad, we should send these guys back.

The EU is bullying us into opening borders, while tatars and fyrovians get credit for it. I would close the borders, I definitely would, but the EU would sanction us to death.
If you're not talking about the refugee problem, then I can explain further on if you want.

Haven't heard any allahu akbars yet, but they do look suspicious. Most of them do, it's scary shit.

I don't have a wife

EU

Why the fug would anyone want to work there?
Whats your worst story

What's the most batshit insane thing to happen to you? Explain in detail pls

which rapefugees are the worst to deal with?

Well when looking at the unemployment rates in Greece, most likely having anyjob is a good thing

>I don't have a wife
Fine girlfriend, boyfriend, partner or what not.

Also how many females go thru the proccess there on a daily basis.

I mentioned it on the post above, some Irish guy came in, literally crying. He told us that his family was hunting him or some shit. it was really weird, he didn't even get into much detail.
that was weird
good thing I just hide in my office all day

I work in my office lad, I'm safe.
And I won't be doing this for long.

Somalis
and probably Palestinians
they keep whining about how badly they were treated in syria, for example, a guy had to pay syrian border guards to let him in Turkey, he was jailed for a few months, now his family lives in sweden and he's here.

These fucks better stay away from my gf or I'll use my kitchen knife

And females usually come with families here
They're mostly syrian
I've seen some qt's from Iran too though
total qt's

Do you know what happened to that Irish guy in the end?

aren't there some syrian qt3,14s that offer you some "payment" so they can get better conditions or proceed ;)?

How do you feel about the fact that your country lets """refugees""" freely flow across your country into the rest of europe because they're butthurt about the greek debt crisis?

They've basically been saying "gibs more money or we keep sending in more rapists"

>The EU is bullying us into opening borders, while tatars and fyrovians get credit for it.
Please elaborate on this. You mean that greeks don't get credit for protecting their border as much as they are or something?

How does it feel that your country and greatest allied created this shitstorm, answer me you coward.

Some phychologists came and saw him beacuse he was really fucked up. We hooked him up with people who can grant him a proper asylum for his situation.

Yes, but I would get fired if I was caught

We don't do that lol, this is under EU instructions. If you think that those memes are true then you have no idea what you're talking about.
We don't ask for money, this is fucking crippling us.
I'd personally deport all of these people back to Turkey.

Are you being sanctioned by the EU?

Terrible. Obama, Clinton, Merkel, and Tsipras should all be hanged.

hahaha
>10ft higher

Are you a member of Golden Dawn?

Why or why not?

>Are you being sanctioned by the EU?
If by me you mean my country. No. I know Greece is but they have the leverage with your debt. How you got into such debt is another discussion for the time anyway.

Yeah I can see that working with """refugees""" and the EU twisting your arms into doing it their way is shit and why you resent them but shitting on your neighbors (if I got it correct) ain't cool. At least give us shit for something we deserve. Still thanks for answering and replying in the thread.

Actually they have no choice. They are ordered to do this or else they'll incur sanctions.

>They've basically been saying "gibs more money or we keep sending in more rapists

That's Erdogan desu.

Hating Greece is so 2009.

Once this sperglord is crushed you trumpfags are going to be hiding under the bed of your basements for a few months, Sup Forums will be nice without your cancerous threads.

Agree with this

No because Mixaloliakos looks like a fucking turk. They're gaining lots of popularity, but even if they get elected everyone will hate them. It won't be the Greek dream we've all been waiting for. Instead of dumb communists we'll be considered as dumb fascist turks.
He'll close borders- that's fine- but we'll get sanctioned to death- not fine.
Plus if this gets found out I'll get fired.
I wish there was a more logical right-wing party. No one likes GD other than nationalists here.
But it's literally our only pick.

They might have, but the wall is still being built pedro

>How you got into such debt
We got tricked into buying submarines from germany with their loans because merkel had her own denbts. They owe us like 500 billion in ww2 reparations anyways, but we forgave them. Never trust krauts.

>shitting on your neighbors
I'm not. You're cool, as long as you don't invade us.

I like you greek man. I wish I had your job. Consuming refugee tears...your living the dream my man.

We ain't going to build shit, if the half niggers from the north want a wall they can build the fucker themselves, now the south border has to come up very soon i'm tired of sudacas asking me for shekels when they're on their way to the north.

Do the locals ever speed out or protest the camp where you are?

speed=sperg

>They owe us like 500 billion in ww2 reparations anyways
Bit sketchy really but I I'm honestly not interested in starting a shitstorm with arguing about rather irrelevant things. Concerning the Greek debt crisis I rather believe that both sides have fault in it but I cannot deny that what Merkels Germany did to Greece and now to the EU in general is reason enough to hang her from the Reichstag.

>You're cool, as long as you don't invade us.
You honestly made me laugh. You give us too much credit.

Anyway, could you list other nationalities who seek refuge? You already mentioned Iran, Somalia and that Irish guy. Except the latter which do you consider the most obscure country you get refugees from?

>implying

Better start learning masonry, Raul. That wall isnt gonna build itself.

See

I know, i go to the usumacinta river and see how this people are crossing into my country sometimes i bring water bottles and some sandwiches but i don't want to see them anymore.

Sorry, I was playing war thunder
Anyways:

Yeah, some commies fags keep coming and exciting them. They're all like "oh this is like auschwitz, pls let them out". I wish I could shoot these fuckers, they look like your typical sjw's too.

>Bit sketchy really
Not at all.
1953 london treaty. we forgave their denbts

>could you list other nationalities who seek refuge
Palestine, Syria, Iran, Somalia, some rare cases of Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq.
And we get tons of lying african niggers too, like Mali, Marocco, Libya etc..

Has the thread started to die out already?

No sweat. Thanks for the answers lad. Stay safe.

>1953 london treaty. we forgave their denbts
I know about that but as far as I am aware 500 billion as you mentioned earlier in your post is faaaar from real, at least according to my knowledge.

Now I studied history in university and more or less work in this field. With some google fu I found this gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/269824/German_Ext_Debts_Pt_1.pdf and some other documents. Lemme read up and maybe some day we can talk bout this again here for a serious and prepared discussion.

>lying african niggers
What happens to them? I know that for you and possibly most if not all others who work its clearly obviously they are lying and want a free pass into Europe but what do you do? Keep them housed (or caged) and their number just grows!?

There was this funny story with a guy from Mali.
He told me that his village was being occupied by Rebels, but in fact, I looked that shit up on google and turns out that the problem had been dealt with already from 2014 by Mali's president.
And when I told him that, the guy was fucking shocked.

Anyways, we keep them in the camps for a few days and the Brits are in charge of deciding what happens. Either they stay in there or we deport them.

>we deport them
One """refugee""" at a time. Keep it up until Merkel hangs and someday we will have a positive balance of nigger out/nigger in.

any cute refugee girls?

ye

Hnnnngh I need Syrian qt3.14 how does one achieve

they'd do anything
just try and not get aids, or a baby
like that guy from netherlands that got tricked

Beta faggot

POO IN LOO

P

O

O

I

N

L

O

O

No like I want qt Syrian waifu, is that a good idea?

We really should have amnesty for single syrian QTs
any idea what happens if we leave Europe?
That won't fuck you guys over will it?

norway nooooo

It's too late for me mr Brazil

>War Thunder
My nigga

russia is too stronk