What does this tell you?

>Why does this year suck so bad?

Warner and MGM = Shitty movies

People play video games and tweet.

Why would they want to see these movies?

Political correctness killed SS.

The other two just sucked.

DC capeshit lower than Ben-Hur?

That's just sad.

why would they remake ben hur?
that's like remaking Citizen Kane.

>audience score more than twice the critic score

No corruption here boss

So, I hear you've got a brilliant idea.

>it sucks because critics say so

sure thing sheep

>remaking Citizen Kane
Nobody tell Hollywood

it tells me critics serve no purpose anymore

Explain.

This is actually the second remake of Ben Hur.

I'm beginning to think you guys don't even watch these bad movies and defend them purely to be contrarian and act like you know something others don't about movies when really, these movies are just trash with barely any redeeming qualities.

Starring Idris Elba as Kane?

>Ben Hur: 28% Tomatometer
68% Audience Score

Biggest Movie flop of the year!!!!!

>Suicide Squad: 26% Tomatometer
68% Audience Score

Y-YOU ARE A SHEEP!

lol Sure Dcuck.....Sure.....

You don't say!

Actually, the fifth

Did you count the best one?

>You truly are the king of kings!
>Excellent!
I approve.

It moved me... TO A BIGGER HOUSE

A Citizen Kane remake would only be an improvement.

Suicide Squad is a fucking masterpiece! I love it and saw it a couple times in cinema

BvS was my favorite film in a long time
No one has any real criticisms, just "it's fucking awful" or "muh critics said it sucked"

>Ben-Hur, a movie famous for its ridiculously dangerous stunts
>remake it without any of those dangerous stunts

This is like a Drunken Master 2 remake done in wire-fu, or the Sup Forums equivalent of pic related.

Here's a criticism: it's not muh characters.

What's the difference between critics saying it sucked and you saying it's good?

you should watch the new independece day, with your movie taste surely it's better than inception for you

Sure if you take out the horrible pacing, phoned-in or overdone performances, shitty dialogue, extremely heavy-handed and obvious symbolism, and unnecessary, shoehorned cameos, there's literally nothing wrong with BvS.

I watched Ben-Hur at school when I was like 10.

It was so fucking great, the whole class was on the edge of our seats for the first hour then we all cheered when the first guy gets trampled.

It was surreal, like we were really watching a chariot race.

The difference is between the people who noted the movie's symbolism and the people who've seen the exact same symbolism years ago applied to much better films by much better filmmakers.

my opinion>Allah>heaven>>>>>>>>>>>>utter shit>>>>>>>someone's opinion
In other words you should listen to me and avoid them.

You practically were. That's what made it so amazing.

>horrible pacing
explain
>acting
I didn't see any problem at all with the acting
>shitty dialogue
again, didn't notice anything wrong with it. I thought the writing was pretty good
>cameos
One minute trailer of Justice League characters inside the movie doesn't ruin the other three hours

But surely that user has seen a lot of movies too.

>Using rotten tomatoes

Mfw it just clicked this whole board is a meme board like pol

>I refuse to see its flaws, therefore there aren't any

You people make me sick. The jar of piss "revelation" scene alone is a good example of its horrible pacing.

it's because you cover your ears when someone try to talk about it

> Better detective in the world spend a lot of time to figure out what "the whit portuguese is, but they find the answer after a quick search in the internet

> Superman doesnt really need to die, why Wonder Woman doesn't take the spear and kill Doomsday instead of make superman weak and let him die?...because....cheap drama

> Luthor put a bomb i n the senate "ooh surely this is a plan to make superman guilt of the explosion" nope... they inmediatly know it was the cripple..making that scene..entierly pointless

i can keep going all day

Sup Forums looks at shitty things and laughs at them, just like every other board. Of course RT, being shitty, is gonna pop up.

I watched Ben-Hur for the first time last year on my laptop and I was going ''WHOA'' the entire charriot race, truly an amazing film
>mfw THAT FANFARE for the birth of Christ
>mfw those chills running down my spine when Ben-Hur goes ''NO, I WARN YOU.''
>mfw my blood was pumping really fucking hard during the Sea Battle
>The Charriot Race
>mfw tearing up manly tears at the Ending + fanfare
Bought the 3-disc+booklet Blu-ray release of the film, money well-spent.

Don't try to reason with these fucking idiots, user. They will, as always, blatantly ignore any valid point made and push their own bullshit excuses.

So you admit that it's a matter of opinion, yet you can't understand why most people don't like it?

yeah but even when tey deny it, i want to show them how easy are to put in shame for liking this shitty movies

The Jews have poisoned the minds of Americans, and created a nation of worthless manchildren who take pleasure in superhero and comic book flicks. The critics are still of a generation that is slightly unaffected, thus they give bad reviews for these awful flicks as they can not understand their simplistic appeal.

But the Marvel movies are doing fine with critics.

hey Dcuck in disguise!

lol DC is trash

>replying to yourself

>"I didn't see any problem at all with the acting"
Did you not see Gal Gadot in this? She was horrendous. Could barely speak english let along be convincing apart from when she's beating shit up.

L-lads... this is not going to get any worse now, is it? It can't, r-right?

>I don't understand character motivations
>I don't understand the intentions that come from these motivations
>HURR lemme make it more obvious I'm a loud mouth rrreeeeetard by posting perceived plotholes that aren't there

Bruce found out about the white portugese from the info he got from Lex's party, it's amazing you didn't get this.

WW has both hands on her lasso.

Lex's goal is to take out and get back at the senator who's in his way, while also making it seem like superman can't protect the people around him.

Plebs who shit on BvS are so FUUCCKKING DUUMMMB, they can't even understanding basic shit like this.

>tards agreeing with other tards

Look. DC fags what this Justice League movie so bad they stoop to new levels of conjecture to spin this horse shit for gold.

wtf i like marvel now

STOP RIGHT THERE! I'm in.

BvS is a pleb filter

>Luthor put a bomb i n the senate "ooh surely this is a plan to make superman guilt of the explosion" nope... they inmediatly know it was the cripple..making that scene..entierly pointless
Not the same guy, but the point of these atrocities is that if Superman is all powerful, then he should prevent these tragedies, but the bomb was concealed in lead.

The same thing happened at the desert. Superman turns up, fries a jet, cripples a militia leader, saves a few people then dicks off... Leaving nearby villages and anyone remaining to suffer the wrath of the militia. Why does he pick and choose who lives if he's all powerful?

This was the entire point of Supermans arc, and the conclusion is when he comes to terms with how he can't do everything, he can just do what he can.

It tells me I should probably see Kubo this weekend.

wtf? croc was such an awful stereotype

Because film has finally crossed the rubicon.

Hollywood no longer produces film primarily for profit and to a lesser extent as propaganda to alter public views on political/social issues.

Hollywood now produces film primarily for propaganda purposes and to a lesser extent for profit.

If we get a Clinton administration, you will see increased subsidies for production companies that allow them to push more social propaganda, making the shit we are seeing state funded in everything but name.

What does this mean?

It means you hate blacks and womynz.

Why the fuck would you even bother remaking Ben-Hur again? You know there's no way you're going to top the 1959 version. At least try to do something different, tell the story from the perspective of Messala or Jesus or something.

that's actually how it should be, and gives some hope for people

why

How the fuck did Sausage Party get 82%?

Watched it last night and it was exactly shit as I thought it was going to be, and the ending (dude breaking the 4th wall lmao) would drop the movie down from 2/10 to 1.5/10

found the pleb

The audience score is always higher.

Hell, I never knew before BvS that it even went below 90%.

>The audience score is always higher.
except when they're shilling like there's no tomorrow.

Film critics should be lined up and shot.

>marvelously cast
why do people lie to themselves?

critics are plebs, what did you expect