Hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you...

hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you? Let’s see what we’ve got on tap tonight:

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts

thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful night, and please remember that you are loved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In and about !

Traitor, Xeno, Heritech, they are as one to us
We will scorch them from existence with our engines devious
Our hate for them encoded into every bolt and truss
Our Wrath has come online

Evening all.

Feeling like shit

-EMT

There better be drinks this time

Hi Jill! Nice to see you!

Hello Thread!

so curse, much ridiculous!
I'm sorry it's still weighing so heavily on you..

>The curse of no drinks
Damn it
Hello
Wat
Hey EMT

Hey Jill. I'm in.

Sky.

Velvet, you're awesome. I just wanted to say that.

Haven't seen that one before, Cayde.

Hello Mantis!

Sounds like a regular Monday.

Heck, clicked on mine instead of Mantis

Eh, mostly physically feeling like shit for once. Though I guess its still playing a roll

Hey

-EMT

Engage the Linkage, Omnissiah.

Am not.

right? it isn't quite monday unless I have a brief moment of self-loathing.

Honest to god, I can go for a cold Malta. Besides that, what's up Jill?

My teacher taught me a song for guitar but I've been too busy to play ;-;

Do the hokey pokey? Heh, how are you?

Ah, another nice saying. How's rabbit been?

Hiya EMT, sorry to hear about that... What's up?

You can drink some water in the mean time...

Hello mantis! Anything shaking?

Hiya Fenn! What's up?

-Rock

Mostly the cold. Mostly. And partially FEMT, and other assorted shit

-EMT

-stares-

Still don't get it
I hate Monday's
She only had sunshine and rainbows on tap last thread

Are too. Cut it out with the humility, it's arrogant.
:P

It sucks, but it'll pass. I'm sick too, but getting better.

Rock, hi! Not much, really. I've started to feel down again. Trying to hold it off. I still want to be happy, so it's an improvement over the last time I was down in the dumps.

you should play guitar instead of playing Undertale at 9 in the morning.
yo.

Rabbit's been decent. Hands are covered in primer from painting.

You don't get it because you're a Heretic.

Am really not That great. I'm just a typical everyday normal motherfucker.

Yea, tomorrow hopefully be better...

Meh...

-EMT

You are weird.

Hiya Fenn! What's up?

-Rock

Heyhey!
Tonite looks like a typical Monday for me. Its gonna be a lot cooler tonite than last night..

hey, user. I love you

(OP)

Hiya Fenn! What's up?

-Rock

Reposted, Rock

Well, I look up to you. So there.

I bet it will! Tomorrow will be fine. Maybe the humidity has been contributing to the being sick.

Is cooler better? I've been alright. Weather's been real nasty here.

Well, the fact that I'm the one that is calling you weird gives to talk.

Hows 2b doing?

Moonbitch

If the humidity was a factor, I would be dead, as I live on a mother fucking Island.

Though this is the first time I've been sick in years

-EMT

You should be looking down on me though, I mean like, do better than me. Don't try and be me.

Fuck you moonbitch.

Make sure to tell me what do i need to do to buy your votes during my electoral campaign, which will happen shortly.

nah, the bunny isn't here right now.
maybe that just means I'm the biggest normie and you're confused by it?
I've heard nothing, I assume she's just taking her time to recover.
free pies

Surely a bar after hours is closed

A cheap draw pad will get you my vote
But you're awesome :c

Insurance reform and better mental health coverage as well as a campaign designed to reduce the stigma attached to mental health issues pls.

Jeez, you're sick again?

Well, it was tasty to me

I'm sorry to hear that, but it is an improvement! I've been doing the same thing to be honest.

I-I left it open all night by accident...

That's not too bad. It'll come of of course.

Yeah, it is pretty cool... It's nice actually.

Rock

Surely no one would ever break the law.
Actually a very clever answer.

Good luck with that. It's more acceptable to be an alcoholic.

Well, it will make good sleeping weather later. Its usually easier to work in it if its dry.
Moonbitch

Moonbitch

I've been sick for a couple days. and I think the stuff from 2 weeks ago was some slightly expired food.

I usually dont get sick. Last time I was sick was like 2 years ago, atleast

-EMT

isnt that grill underage?

So, is this part of the Alice margatroid cult?

I notice this thread always pops up after "she" gets done with the usual recruitment thread.

Bleh, sorry. Still, it sucks. Hope it goes away soon...

Velvet, I gravitate towards people like you and Al. People who the world has fucked over in some way. I told you about my bro who used to be a fireman. You have so much to tell, such a varied life, and yet you still hang on to something as simple as delicate painting. I want to be as powerful a person as you are, Velvet. I want to be that strong. Even if you think you aren't doing a good job, you're coping better than countless others.

I'll be alright, I guess. Probably hang around here a bit more.

Cult... well it's still not a cult, but we are associated yes.
and it is still sad that both MH/CD issues are so plagued by this problem.

Nope

actually, after-hours bars are open late so that's where the party goes when all the others close.
(there's a different reason behind the name, actually, it just stuck)
you just wanted the trading cards, didn't you?
1. not a cult
2. kind of but not really. I'm just here to give advice to people, dude. if trying to be kind is cult-like behavior, sign me the fuck up.

Howdy

Also, don't expect me to do this a lot

What is CD

>Free
Alright then, if this will help me gain the favor of all the jews then i guess it can be done.

Why asking for a cheap one when you could have way better?! Always aim for the top!

B-but...you lnow, politicians can't do good, that would shatter my social status really quickly if i truly started being a benefactor.

Cults recruit with kindness.

You guys are so bent out of shape about being called a cult that you ignore all of your cultish behavior.

Sometimes no news is good news. Tell her I said hi.
Definitely. What are you having?
Not a cult. Just a nice gathering place. Please, make yourself at home!

Thanks

I wonder if the stress from FEMT played a roll here?

Meh, probably not, but still.

can i smell your shoe?

evening, sweetheartroll. doing okay today?
(you)
I'd advise against it.

Very good!
Chemical dependency
vote lost E>

yea its a weird cult out of Sup Forums they are pretty jelly if you try to join them

Hey Roll! You slept well?

Maybe... you'd probably get better faster if you stopped stressing over it.

I'm only a little worried about her. Not, like, really stressed or anything. It's going to be alright.

Also, I can't help but wonder that maybe FEMT feels i'm just putting on an act to get in her pants?

Knowing the history, it seems possible

-EMT

you need a theme of sort in ur threads,even in ur pictures you should post as well maybe do some short cgi or even some old school 2d animation maybe something similar to vahalla, i think this will improve your threads,, i get the bar thing but you need something more prehaps mix drinks tutorial or such much like tea thing from alice threads.

Alice's is probably a cult, but we are not
Not asking for too much
It smells bad

You were sick like two weeks ago...

Yeah, it's gonna be okay. We're here for you, like you were for me this morning. That really helped. .

Nope! I just forgot :v Was too tired...

Rock

uh? whats that mean?

All you have to do is shoot me in the head and use my ballot to vote for yourself.

I'm not strong or powerful. The painting only really helps to clear my head and relax after a long day. It stimulates the creative side of my brain, plus it's really fun.

We're as much of a cult as Sup Forums is. There is no ulterior motive, what you see is what you get.

I don't need that nerd shit just gimme some cold hard alcohol

Working on something actually, but won't reveal until I master it

Yeah, but different in that the threads aren't centered around a central figure like Alice threads.

I mean... you guys will probably see her around the same time I see her, but I can pass 'em on, sure.

These threads are boring.
I was drunk. Not sick.

After 5 years of living in a house with a friend who is gradually becoming more physically, financially and psychologically unwilling to look after himself, I am finally cutting ties and leaving the country to pursue my own education.
I can feel the burden lifting already.
Feels good.

>These threads are boring.
then don't come to them or do something to make it better

G-gonna go ahead and call b-bullshit on that.
If I'm a cult leader, then Reimu is clearly my priest caste, Louise is the sexual sacrifice, etc etc.

What does it mean to be loved?

I'll make them interesting soon

I'm going to get back at you if i still manage to win. Kidding, a little opposition never hurts, it helps inproving the level of the challenge, it just gets boring if you can steamroll it with ease.

But why not? Is that the same reply you'd give to a magical entity capable of making your wish cone true? "Uhhh yes, i wish just to have a couple of dollars because being rich would be too much to ask."

I was here for you this morning? Thanks, Rock. I really appreciate all you guys do.

We do sort of have a theme; the pictures convey one, and we tread among the outcasts of a broken society that will never be able to repair itself. The theme is sadness but with hope, I suppose. Or maybe I'm over-dramatizing it.

I've really got to get into something like that. I have very little focus.

Ah, okay. Thanks. (We should make a card for Al too, DM me or send a message when he's not on or something)

That's great! Being able to see when you need to move on is really important, and making the actual move is even more so. Good job.

If I were to try anything I would be labeled as a sociopath, atleast more often anyway.
You just got told like a bitch by Alice, lmao

Oh..... hhheyyyyyy yooooouuuu... I was just kidding
If she can pull out $300 draw pad then I'll take it

To be normal.

Probably would. But I can't... Too many unanswered things

Also, I can't help but wonder that maybe FEMT feels i'm just putting on an act to get in her pants?

Knowing the history, it seems possible

-EMT

evening

Good for you. It can be hard sometimes to let go when you see someone deteriorating, but you can only do so much. Hopefully he can get the help he needs as well.

To love is an action... so to be loved means someone is willing to go through the bad times & the good times with you, share and be a part of your life and work towards similar goals while still supporting you in your own goals. Also, they will work towards long-term emotional/intellectual intimacy If it's romantic love add in attraction.

Yes

Friday was phenominal

Saturday, not so much, I blame it on the fact I stayed up late and had a flood of bad repressed memories

Sunday was a little late, but successful

-Sweet Roll

Love is Everything, all emotions, all encapsulated into one word. You may hate someone, but you will still love them. You may argue and fight bitterly, but there's still love, and you will still look after them. It's the single most powerful feeling in the world and is not to be taken lightly.

Do I get to be the Demolitions expert?

It's a very expensive hobby, but I feel it's rewarding.

and I'm the guy who makes the pamphlets.
what definition of love are you looking for? when I say it, I mean a deep caring for all living things. but that's also different than the love I feel for my dad, and that's different than the love I've felt for my partners.

To have someone side along you even when you both know you are wrong.
But you are trying to get in her pants.

2 blue moons please.
I just got here.
What are we listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

W-what a terrible night f-for a curse.

And h-here I thought it would have b-been nice to get you that draw pad....

Eh. Reimu could do more with it anyway.

>734907336
I already s-said you were the sexual sacrifice.

Y-yes, our town crier. And Sky is t-the doctor who inspects hymens or s-some shit.

Sounds like you got a good nights sleep finally!
You know it when you feel it.

I thought the sexual sacrifice had to be a virgin though...They do it in that way in the movies.

I would never do such a thing, especially if it had to be done to someone i enjoy talking with as you, i saw you had sone issues on the waufu theads some days ago, is there something wrong? Maybe i can help you feel better.

Alice is a cult on a budget.