Wassup my Sup Forumsros, remember that hispanic group full of damn retards called SDLG...

Wassup my Sup Forumsros, remember that hispanic group full of damn retards called SDLG? Apparenttly they want to run a full on sabotage mission on our pixelcanvas logo, cmon Sup Forums, we can do better than this, I'll attach a translated image of their "operation".
Unite Sup Forums, let's show them what we're made of!

Other urls found in this thread:

us19.chatzy.com/88629903959226
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump this post, gogogo!!!

FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We need a chat! Nobody on Sup Forums's discord gives a fuck

I say we create a chatzy room, op's at it!

us19.chatzy.com/88629903959226

Chatzy room, dedicated to war, I'mma post this somewhere else so peeps can see it and so something bout it

Oh cmon, did they seriously go from stealing memes to stealing operations? Now thats what i call lame, its literally the same operation in spanish, what a bunch of retards.

they're 12 yo idiotic beaners, what did you expect?

Looks like they're diverting some of their forces to attacking /mlp/

Facebook groups are cancer

They better not touch the actually good pixel arts.

I swear some of them are just insane.

they're fucking with /mlp/'s big row of pony drawings that are really well made and they fucked up the big clover we made

Oh no, they are going full ape, did they touch the huge mural beneath the other drawings?

i dont know let me check

the mural is fine but this is what they've done

we need to do something about these kids they've been ruining our stuff for a while now and keep stealing our memes

Fuck yeah what's the plan faggots?

we need to get organized first

How about a mass shooting at their headquarters?

Mass shooting at their headquarters.

Well, fuck, it seems like botting too, no mass can get so precise just like that, without references too, im in, and i dont see any references or any shit like that being shared.

Op here, i can try and infiltrate their group, I can even give it a shot and get some of b inside, but you'd need a fake accoung at least 2 months old or so, we shall change our names to spanish names, publish bad hispanic memes, and charge on, alse we can mass add each other to look more legit, but hey, I'll try and tell ya how it goes

PERFECTION

bump, we need more ppl, new chat
us23 . chatzy.com/32875689172767

I'm 12 and what is this?

SOLG

That's a funny way of saying you shouldn't be on the internet and you should be cutting my grass and watering my trees

never heard of em and don't care