I really need to get this off my chest

Now that her career is basically over, I wanted to share something with the lads in this board. Since the 1994 film True Lies, I've been obsessed with a particular actress, pic related.
Seeing her in True Lies on my telly was definitely a turning point in my stupid life. I got so hooked on her that I dumped the girlfriend I had at the time because the spark was literally gone and all I could think about was HER. Jamie Lee Curtis.
This has been haunting since then. I was never one to obsess over anyone or anything at all. I spent whole days reading news about her in AARP magazine and watching her videos on basic cable, and I couldn't help myself despise knowing it was not healthy for me.
I've tried doing drugs to try and forget all this nonsense but even then I'd find myself high on LSD while watching her kino in the middle of the night.
I no longer find any woman that isn't Jamie Lee attractive, I don't care if she's also American or an actress too; it HAS to be Jamie Lee.
I'm typing this from my hotel room in Santa Monica, I came here just to spy on her home. I made up thousands of scenarios where I would meet her somehow, but when I was finally in the same living space she was in and had the chance to do something about it I realized how delusional I was.
Even if I gave her the letter I wrote in perfect English telling her about my literal obsession for her, how would she even react? Positively? I don't think so. Especially coming from a skinny manlet like me.
My feelings for her are not from this world. I can't even stand the idea of having sex with her because I sincerely couldn't bring myself to do it. I want her company, I want to be with her. Hug her, kiss her, watch old movies and that's it. I love you, Jamie Lee, but at the same time I wish you didn't exist.

What does being Arnold have to do with her?

I fapped multiple times on your love. Fuck you.

IMAGINE

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

DAMN, AUTISM LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??

I could go for some spaghetti right now.

I have this exact same feel about a different actress bruh

ITT we try and guess the country-of-origin of the OP, since they proclaim not to be a native English speaker.

My bet is on India. Indian manlet's are more prone to delusional bullshit like this over a vag they saw on a screen.

Yeah but an Indian would never let go of a gf no matter how ugly she is.

>Jamie Lee Curtis
yeah dude check out freaky friday such good movie

Hi redit! I don't find that scene in the least bit attractive AMA

I M A G I N E

You may think that because you're not the one who has to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day.

>wanting to cuck based Christopher Guest
Why?

Her connection to poo yogurt may confirm this.

If you cuck a based one,do you absorb their basedness?

No. Their basedness is forever lost, never to be reclaimed again

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Spooky.

Imagine being OP in that pasta.