TWO WHITE GUYS BEATEN UP BY BLACK WOMAN

how does this make you feel Sup Forums?

makes me feel like that game is probably crap

look at that shitty QTE

feels good that im not a video game playing manchild

have the pre-e3 video game shills come out already?

>press triangle and watch the fight :DDD

These new kids games are total cancer

Naughty Dog are made up of Jews and nu male cucks, so it's really not surprising at all. At least now we know why it got all those good reviews.

Is this a harlem freedom fighting female being historically embellished by Sweden?

What game is this?
'Diversity' always means putting some random token dindu in games or movies.
>muh strong blak womyn

>completely unrealistic scenario
>ruins game immersion because my imagination cant stretch that far
>specifically dont buy games that include this female empowerment bullshit

It really doesn't make me feel anything, it's the same as when I see a shit film advertised on the television, I just wont go and see it.

The only people who lose out when they pull shit like this is the game developers because they're not going to get my money.

You need to step up your anti-jewry and buy no games.

The only game I pay for is Shores Of Hazeron, and that's only because it's run by a pro-white libertarian Ron-Paul supporter.

Most modern games are shit. This is why. It's not even the one thing, but the combination. Bullshit "realistic" Hollywood violence, woman beating two men, QTE's, more focus on camera work than gameplay.

It looks like shit. It looks like something I'd never want to play. But thankfully I'm going to play Stellaris tonight, and you better bet there's going to be genocide.

Uncharted 4

To be honest I rarely buy games now, most new games are shite anyway.

Drake's arms are twice as big as hers yet he's struggling so much. How unrealistic is this garbage?

I don't understand, if women can beat men 2v1, are all rapes hoaxes?

I simply can't believe an Indiana Jones derived video game series with ancient magic Nazi monsters and immortal sap people would be so unrealistic.

Makes me feel like an adult that doesn't occupy the better part of his day with GAMES

Oh in a vidia. For a moment I thought in real life.

You see this in everything now.
They could at least try to make it plausible, maybe show the woman playing to realistic strengths, using element of surprise, agility, etc. but they almost always have them physically overpowering men and hitting them with enough force to knock them down or unconscious with one hit.

And usually it's not even fantasy/cape shit where they can just chalk it up to superpowers or magic.

Can't wait till someone finds a glitch where you get to kill her, the triggering will be pretty entertaining

Fucking kek austraya

>mash triangle
>doesn't do anything
>outcome still the same

Not too bad
>her motion capture was actually a white woman
>she's an antagonist, which means you get to fight her later
But if games are going to be more about strong women kicking ass, I hope devs stop with the "I can't hit a woman, I'm a gentleman"

Its artificial just like their pride and accomplishments

they should get rid of gender segregation in mma

>woman

i can't believe they still make games where if you shoot someone in the head, it doesn't automatically drop them dead.

Quite envious. I'd definitely let this black woman peg me and then buy her new shoes. I think 99 percent of Sup Forums would be with me on this.

What i hate more than anything in the world is that Naughty Dog would rather waste time and money making faggot ass Uncharted games than The Last Of Us 2

The Last of Us is an incredible game and I never get tired of playing it. They need to make another one.

"Press triangle to win"
Looks like another shit game.