Checking in for a bit more.

Fucking furfags

youtube.com/watch?v=LZmUfUBqE-s

back

Hey BC.

wb

hi!

thanks!

It's 2017 and people still don't understand that tweets starting with a @mention don't show up to their followers.

Ha, yup.

Gonna head out for the night gents. Happy posting!

See ya

bye

Why do I even bother

I swear to God, I'm about to fucking lose it with this shit.

the worst

What happens?

You have no idea how infuriating it is to see that after I post my intro. I have to reload the page, reload the queue, wait for all the pics that are to big to show the file too big thing so I can delete them, only for it to do it again. This happens about a dozen times a thread. I'm losing my fucking mind because everywhere is something piss me off or make me depressed. I just want to fucking murder someone.

the auto spam prevention.

woah, i just though it was a little inconvenient

I've never seen it.

It's the culmination of everything else going on. I can't fucking sleep, I can't eat, I can't do a god damn thing because I'm so worthless, and so much more bullshit. I'm about to snap.

roling for 734500000

just take a breath, hope you get some sleep

Please don't include us in your manifesto.

.tah ecin sah a ehS

I'm not going to, and I'm sick of that word. "Hope". I hate that word so much. Wishful thinking is fucking stupid because it isn't going change anything.

I don't need one. Manifestos are stupid.

You fucked up.

no. but it will change your pathetic attitude, which will make you think clearly so that you can change things.
i am fucked up.

No, it won't. I don't change for anything.

Rebellions are built on hope!

I don't want to rebel. I want to kill. Ever since I went to the loony bin, my suicidal thoughts have turned into homicidal ones. I can only imagine the adrenaline rush when you kill someone. It's the ultimate drug.

stay mad then. don't change and let shit stay the way it is because that's what makes you comfortable.

I'd report you to the FBI if I didn't know you're just an edgelord.

Whatever you say. My words have already got my institutionalized once.

That's not an achievement.

ok, no hope. ill be sending positive vibes then

not with that attitude

Thoughts and prayers for Dashie.

I didn't intend it to. It was more of a challenge. I'm so sick of living in this state of mind and being. I just want it to end. I'm probably never going to do anything about it, and likely will end up snapping one day.

I don't change because every time I try, it ends up being so much worse. That's why I've given up. I'm sick of life throwing me to the ground, so I don't even bother to get up. I'm just waiting to die.

>captcha: kill
Hm.