How would you manage to raise a daughter in this day and age and have her not end up a whore?

How would you manage to raise a daughter in this day and age and have her not end up a whore?

It seems impossible with society being the way as it is now.

Home school.
Live in countryside.
Self-suficient lifesyle

Otherwise, your daughter will be riding
strange cock every other weekend.

Revert to Islam

This desu

Lock her in basement for 2 decades like that Australian did

Rape her

yeah, she should be riding yours

Glad you're getting exposed to those rich vibrant cultures sweden, it's really showing.

Better that than a nigger desu

>choosing to provide for a woman in the first place
>choosing to give sex to woman in the first place
>choosing to listen to a woman in the first place

once you are a cuck, you go full in, do not stop in-between.

This is degenerate desu.

No one wants his daughter to become a whore, but this would leave her with no social skills.

Sheltering is not the solution. She would just naturally want to break out of this lifestyle. To where? To black cock.

Literally safer than what would happen

Women today are less promiscious than 30 years ago

idk if i'll work but basically just by not neglecting her, making sure i kinda talk to her at least 5 times outta a week, express distaste for niggers but tell her she shouldn't let race deter her but again, express distaste for niggers but implore her not to let race deter her. Also unlike most fathers i know i'd fucking tell her that guys are going to try to trick her and every young guy just wants to fuck her and i'd tell her stories of how i tricked women when i was her age.

>Home school.
nice socially retarded daughter that's going to jump on cock as soon as she becomes aware of the world
>Live in countryside.
>Self-suficient lifesyle
Easy girl that's going to get tricked by the first man that shows interest in her. Fucking dummy over being overly protective is what got us in this mess in the first place.

>To where? To black cock.
Maybe in Pooland

Give her attention. Women ride dicks like the attention their dad never gave them is going to come out.

Query your next dick puppet on their relationship with their father. You'll find that I am right.

home or well-researched private school

do outdoors shit with her

she might end up a tomboy but at least she won't ride the dick train like most of her peers

i have a coworker who raised 3 daughters through a private school and they turned out fairly respectable

You're telling me a little more than half of all girls around 19 have never had sex?

Where the fuck are these girls?

Be a good father, have a close family, instill the values of the church, spend time with her, take her fun places, let her know you love her.
Basically if girls have attention they won't be sluts

Living in Cucknada you should teach your daughter how to suck arab pussy and nigger cock in a proper way.

Nips bringing that FPBP we've come to expect as usual. Good on you, ricenigger.

Countryside girls are the biggest sluts, shows what you know about non-city girls.

You serou-
>looks at flag
Ah ok go multiculturalism yay

Yes you fucking virgin. Most women and men lose their virginity in college.

>instill the values of the church

Literally the worst answer of the whole thread.

Not so fast

>pic related
>average 19 year olds ain't what they used to be

So that you can burn her face off with acid if she shows more than her eyes in public?

>this would leave her with no social skills.
>socially retarded daughter

modern social skills are basically just tactics to reach degeneracy as fast as possible

you WANT a socially retarded daughter, because that means she won't identify with the fuckups that are spending their cash on drugs and having abortions like it's a normal event

she will be able to criticize that garbage and be her own person, like a normal adult should be

My daughter cucks me

Ah. I never went to college.

Most working class girls are fat used up whores though.

Not all churches are catholics m80, make them hate Muslim filth like our ancestors did.

Nice try but the most promiscious women in America are fat nigresses.

I have an 11 month old daughter.

Our best bet is to raise her
1) With great confidence and self-worth
2) A sense of personal accountability
3) Street smarts
4) A mild disgust for "typical basic bitches"
5) A solid, but not guilt-ridden Catholic background

It's the best we can do.

It's a pretty well known if a woman has a bad relationship with her father she's much more likely to become a feminist/single mother/be a slut

Ergo you raise a good daughter by actually being a good father.

Well you are right Trashy low IQ working class people are scum. They also have a much higher divorce rate.

Protestants are just as bad.

If she's not a catholic inviting rapefugees into the country, she'll be a protestant doing mission work in Africa and get hacked to death by a machete.

The American underclass is imploding but everyone else is doing alright, I think.

I kinda believe it only because iv had the unique experience to be with a few girl at a female college and a good amount of them bled, and funny thing even when they bled they insisted they had sex before. I think there might already be out there, most women just lie about having having sex. Going on experience my sister who's been a homebody lied about having sex when her friend was over because niggers and spics make fun of teenagers who haven't had sex, fucking shit is enraging.

Look i understand what you're saying but you gotta understand she's going to feel left out and she's more likely to surcome to social pressure. I'd prefer to lead by example then setting my daughter up by isolating her from the world. When i was a degenerate there was a kid who was homeschooled and we thought he was weird as hell, we always made fun of him and he always wanted to play with us, he did not have a good high school year and he was the fucking weird kid. You gotta let your kids develope social skills and just teach them what degeneracy is, shit private school is better then homeschooling. Idk i might not even know wtf im talking about im not even a father

This.
The Problem is most young women these days have weak femminate fathers, be a good dad you are more likely to have a good daughter.
Women take after there mothers, so if your wife knows her place so will your daughter.

Stop telling women who they can and cant fuck! Its there body!

Biggots!

That's my future daughter you're talking about cunt, fucking watch yourself, she's going to provide me with strong white grandsons

Cucks please go

I'm so confused. I'm in highschool, senior year, just turned 18. If you told me more than half of these girls were virgins I wouldn't believe it. Who the fuck cares though, they still act like ultra sluts even though they're virgins.

That probably has more to do with well educated people waiting to get married and have kids until they're in their late 30's or 40's even, waiting too late to start a family so they desperately cling to each other knowing it's their last chance.

It's probably where all of you autists come from.

Not only that but you need to lead by example ie have a loving, respectful relationship with your wife.
Why would your daughter bother with monogamy if she only sees it leading to misery?

This desu senpai but it's hard to find women like this

Your graph supports my point.
>As obesity goes up
>promiscuity goes down

You're more likely to find a leprechaun than an 18 y/o virgin who is:
>intelligent
>not fat
>good-looking (7/10 +)
>not crazy

>Look i understand what you're saying but you gotta understand she's going to feel left out and she's more likely to surcome to social pressure. I'd prefer to lead by example then setting my daughter up by isolating her from the world. When i was a degenerate there was a kid who was homeschooled and we thought he was weird as hell, we always made fun of him and he always wanted to play with us, he did not have a good high school year and he was the fucking weird kid. You gotta let your kids develope social skills and just teach them what degeneracy is, shit private school is better then homeschooling. Idk i might not even know wtf im talking about im not even a father

she will be exposed to it simply by being around those people in daily life, you can help show her that those people are ruining themselves and people around them

it's not like living in an amish commune where everything external is forbidden, of course someone like that would immediately sink into the shit they never knew

those stories about amish girls leaving their towns and becoming turbosluts are legit

if your in high school make moves on girls please, please for the love of fucking christ, my biggest regret when i was in high school was not fucking enough easy as hell underage babes because i was insecure and now i cant ever fuck underage bitches again.

Also just saying the women im talking about were all white, its mostly the blacks and mexicans that are having sex, i should know being a mexican in the hood. White people tend to have standards and like you said they act slutty but aren't. But for real man PLEASE fuck bitches, high school doesn't matter, NOBODY is going to remember you or give a fuck... i just felt the need to tell you that

>tfw sister is a college lesbian for now

haven't talked to her in about a year, if she graduates and doesn't break up with this chick i guess it'll be serious and not flavor of the week. shit still sucks though.

>Most working class girls are fat used up whores though.
The 40%

Women of worth exist however they are only attracted to similar men of worth.

Thus you must increase your own worth by becoming the best fitiizen polack you can be and prepare yourself for the inevitable race war.

Someone actually made this. Some fat disgusting hairy sweaty NEET made something like this. Not only us he a black male fetishising homosexual but he's sexualizing his own offsprings. Maybe elder societies had the right idea. Killing sexual degenerates is a great way to maintain a healthy society.

Trust me. It was more impossible a millenia ago.

Words of wisdom from Straya.

marry the good woman.

>You're more likely to find a leprechaun than an 18 y/o virgin who is:
>intelligent
>not fat
>good-looking (7/10 +)
>not crazy

But out of these 4 options you can have 3.

I am a grill and I feel like everyone around me is a turbo slut meanwhile I haven't even held hands with a guy ;_;

American bringing a piece of shit reddit-tier "fpbp" post. Good one burgernigger

triggered?

My biggest regret in high school was going to high school. Should've dropped out ASAP and learned a trade like I originally planned.

Lose some fucking weight

>she will be exposed to it simply by being around those people in daily life
how are you going to deal with her being depressed that she's hanging out around the house all day and eventually become socially awkward and she will be socially retarded and do shit like bite her nails and having odd interest. Are you just going to hope she somehow finds friends on her own or if not how would you help her make friends?

>tfw on phone
>tfw your picture is unreadable unless I click it

t. neckbeard faggot

I'm underweight

I'm in fucking Cambodia now and everyone (white) is a slut both male and female

This, with some kind of religious upbringing. Atheism and secularism are part of the problem. You don't see whores in the Amish communities.

Absolutely no fucking TV and ensure that there is Internet monitoring.

Easy. Fuck her and make her daddy's girl till you die.

That way she'll get no stranger cock than yours.

>gets enraged when virgins are made fun of
>deflowered multiple virgins

Go to blazes, scumbag. Men like you aren't making anything better.

T-thanks dad.

how can I answer that without actually being in that situation?

i assume plenty of shitters here can tell us how they made friends despite being social outcasts

This:

This

First post best post, as usual.

But I am surprised it comes from a jap. Is there a lot of redpill on your country?

And how's your relationship with your father?

Friends are worthless. You don't need friends to survive in life. I possessed only 3 friends throughout highschool and I'm not even super close to them. People who have more friends are likely to do more stupid shit.

This. I was too shy in HS and missed a couple of chances that only became obvious in hindsight. I just managed to get a gf of 17 when I was 21, but it's just not the same as legally doing a 14-y/o when you're that same age.

Pretty good. My mom and dad have been on the brink of divorcing numerous times because he's a total alcoholic. However, they always decide not to because of us kids. He loves us a lot, it's only because of us he bothers going to work otherwise he would've died of alcohol overdose a long time ago.

>30000BC
>In the deep wilderness of the forests
>ooga booga Mutombo me no need friends
>me survive alone
>a few rock minutes later
>Mutombo help! Tribe throw pointy spears at Me

Friends are completely worthless. Use them just as they are using you. Family is forever. If you're lucky, family is the only people you can count on

>nice socially retarded daughter that's going to jump on cock as soon as she becomes aware of the world
this desu. homeschooled here, this is the biggest reason why I won't repeat the mistake. You don't realize the value of connections with other people until you don't have any. I'd be straight up autistic if it weren't for the internet.

aishiteru desu nee baka uzura :3

You didnt have the right Friends I asume you are Young (less tan 30 years old)

Dont worry same happened to me. Eventually, you will end up with two or three real Friends, if you are lucky.

Kek, are you sasuke user-chan? It's ok we know it hurts not to be 2d.

RARE

This is quality bait, I must say.

k-kek... ;_;

>living in japan with no internet
fucking how, your entire modern culture revolves around having a phone glued to your face 15 hours a day
also this. City girls pretend to be sluts but aren't actually sluts. Countryside girls usually are sluts but pretend not to be. Especially horse girls. Horse girls are the biggest sluts around

faggot Im probably one of the only men here that has sympathy and consideration for women, i didnt even know they were virgins like fuck they acted slutty as hell and were all over me literally just because they wanted to try a spic minority like im a fucking toy or some shit, also i dated all of them and treated them good its not like i one night stand them. Fuck man

fuck mate i honestly HATE this feeling so fucking much, knowing i can never ever go back. I literally had bitches showing me cellphone pictures of their ass and hugging me outta nowhere because i was a 8/10 unclaimed loner but i had no idea how the fuck to react to it because my single mom taught me nothing. However i got lucky and started listening to Patrice ONeal and ended fucking my sisters 14 y/o friend as a 17 y/o and iv dated a 16 year old at college for awhile so at least i got something but fuck i missed so many opportunities i just wanna punch lame ass in the fucking face

good luck brother

clarification: not a chick, but my sister is exactly like this

Abort till you get a son

I've a little sister. She's kind of famous in her school, she's the racistest girl i've ever seen.
She hate the whore culture too btw. And know where it's from and why.

This. I didn't have that much attention, but certainly enough for three girls at least, in 6 years of HS. It's not even that I still want to do minors, it's just the feeling that a door has been permanently closed. A fruit forever inaccessible.

Not here at least, unless you refer to the áreas of the countryside near cities. But thats not the actual countryside, people on those áreas actually absorb the worst of both worlds, by my experience (I live near a city but I have lived on the actual countryside too, which means having no urban influence at all)

All women are whores now or any other time

What is different is how much society lets then get away with the behavior

We have removed consequences be shane

>Being a strict hard ass
rebellious slut

>Not giving a fuck what she does
Daddy issues

Find a nice middle ground desu

>raise a daughter
>install hidden cam in her room and bathroom

If life throws lemons at you, make lemonade.