!!! NO FUCKING WAY !!!

I know Sup Forums days of battle are long gone and only exist as newfag banter, but for fucks sake I can't stand this shit anymore, I can't fucking stand that they cast this babyface faggot in a role that doesn't suit him AGAIN !!!

Rupert Sanders, the producers, the who ever is in charge of that movie, FUCKING RECAST BATOU !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/art/Batou-539342957
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that mugatu

anyone else think that was Kiefer Sutherland?

No one cares about your cartoon's adaptation. Grow up or go back to Sup Forums.

Why does he have eyes

I care, not about the adaptation, but because they'll fuck up a movie by casting this assfuck. I want to ruin this faggots career so he never gets casted again. he can act in his danish pedoincest cinema for all I care.

No, it's TV's Frank.

I love how pathetic you people are.

Have you even watched the original movie? This actor looks 100% identical to the anime character.

>This actor looks 100% identical to the anime character.

retard b8 m8

Yup. I love this casting choice. Even by looking at the animated character I can see the relevance so much.

What. Did you want them to cast an Asian? The character in the anime isn't even Asian

Motoko was at least...

Isn't she meant to be racially ambiguous or something? Her body's a synthetic cyborg fit, and I seem to remember it being mentioned that she at least looks foreign.

Are they going to have an ending where they stick Scarlett's head on a little girl-robot body???

they got aramaki right. and the major didnt look very chinky to begin with, but batou looks like a fucking goomba.

they shouldve taken perlman instead

they couldn't stick two soft drink bottle caps over his eyes to make fake ranger eyes? did they spend all of their budget on Scarjo's tight pants?

>ugly ogre Batou

That would have been even worse

but where are his cyber eyes?

why is his head so small?

they should've just cast Vin Diesel, he played the same role essentially in Babylon A.D.

i guess the jacket is huge

someone should get his e-mail or twitter account, I want to spam the bejeezus out of this faggot.

because the character isn't a narrow shouldered anime manlet faggot. real men have big frame

It specifically mentions the opposite, that she's never made any visual alterations to her body and prefers to have it reflect how she was before becoming a cyborg.

Why don't you post the rest from the current Sup Forums thread.
There's a nigger that has huge anime eyes for some reason. That image would have gotten you dozens of (you)s

>that she's never made any visual alterations to her body and prefers to have it reflect how she was before becoming a cyborg.

she became a cyborg as a seven year-old kid, due to an airplane crash accident, where she lost her memory. her only memory is of a kid that survived the crash with her and also got a cyborg body.

Show canon isn't movie canon

big 4U maybe

I think there's at least 4 different GitS canons at this point.

I did, I thought it was gonna be some lost boys sequel or some shit.

Fortunately it's just some weaboo getting rectally ruptured.

Fuck off weaboo bitch. Angry about literally nothing. I hope you cry yourself to sleep tonight.

>This is Borma

where are the AUGMENTATIONS????

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?

I'm hoping they replace them in post, would totally change his look, and Batou's eyes are one of the most important parts of his character.

He looks so hot

Yara pls

They should have given him a Men in Black glasses style or hopefully yeah they do it in post

If they were going to do it in post, what's the deal with this guy ?

Reminder this slav cunt also didn't want to wear Euron's eyepatch

>Reply to Thread No.73490865
>[Spoiler?]
shit I forgot the pic.

I love these glasses

This looks like artwork for the movie? So hopefully he will have the eye pieces otherwise... shit

>This looks like artwork for the movie?

deviantart.com/art/Batou-539342957

i can't wait for this movie to bomb

>Heavy numetal music starts playing

I still don't know why people were outraged by Scarlett being cast to play an anime character who has a Caucasian appearance.

She looks so good!

check out that platform she has to walk on

Still would've liked antje Traue, dem aesthetics.

It's not like the Major is super tall or anything, Scarjo's 3 inches shorter than her.

>muh japanese cartoons >:'(

AM SO HYPE

The make up artists must have had lot of fun designing all the extras.

>tfw you see your work only get 5 seconds of screen time
like the star wars jakku practical alien that JJ showed at comicon and it literally only had 5 seconds on screen...

Cyberpunk kino is back

her face has too many flaws. She doesn't need to be 10/10 but a face with symmetry and a look of design.

Here is a high resolution image. What you think?

OMG LOL!

>"No one ever cared about me until I became the Ghost in the Shell"
um ok... let's hope this line doesn't end up in the movie

BATOU HAS HUGE NOSE LIKE PROFESSIONAL BOXERS HAVE, NOT THIS BABY SHIT YOU FUCKING BLIND IDIOTS. YOU SHOULD MAKE SOME ACTION FAP MATERIAL ANIME ADAPTATION AND EVERYONE WOULD BE HAPPY< BUT YOU MAKE EVERYTHING FUCKING UGLY AND SHITTY. FUCK YOU, MY CAPSLOCK SAYS YOU'RE ASSHOLES.

What do you call this hairstyle?

they could have cast a fit attractive young women instead of that old fat crone, would have been much better.

Really? You are angry because his nose isn't big?

He still looks super hot to me and resembles the character so much with the hairstyle and all

it's fine t b h

She's not even fit. Fucking studio should listen to weebs, and the movie could've been gold. But it will flop, though I'm still gona go and fap in the theatre.

>they could have cast a fit attractive young women
Dude she looks heaps fit!

And she looks very cute in pics like

The About-To-Drop-The-Hottest-Mixtape-Of-Current-Year in Persian green.

>She's not even fit
Hey I am someone who prefers skinny slim women and Scarlett looks perfect there!

And this pic
Very slim here. Unless you wanted her to have chicken arms

He looks kind of hipster downshifter, and Batou is a fucking mountain badass in his 40s or something. That dude is like some shitty cosplay at best.

fuck this talentless potato face midget.
Antje should be at her place

Well I just have a boner over him. Very handsome kek

Looks goofy. That'll be a movie with a total miscast.

FLABBY
L
A
B
B
Y

too much of a man jaw and man side cheeks

Scarlett's jawline etc (apart from the blue eyes of course) matches the character so well and much better than this women that you wanted

>talentless

>"At least you were right about one thing Master. The ghost was in the shell

>using a low res zoomed in image to prove your point

We having fun or what?

Hello, pussies. Too bad, I'm old for this role, right?

Nah, scar is shit.

what about her 20lbs jew nose? does that match the character as well?

Antje would have been a saner choice, together with 1000 other young attractive muscular actresses

you cant really cast an anime character because of all the crazy disney tier eyes/nose/mouth

i would rather antje than scarlett even if she doesnt 'look' like her

antje just works better as a tough mary sue type

Obvious is obvious, this film will be following the 1995 film right? Can't wait to see the opening market chase

>antje just works better as a tough mary sue type

How is the Major a Mary Sue?

No, it's based on the Stand Alone Complex tv series, but they've butchered the story so much it doesn't resemble anything. Motoko isn't even a cop now, she's private security for a multinational that was the bad guy in the show

Antje has too much of a bigger jaw that doesn't fit the character
see
and then see
Scar matches the better description

wow a real dumb post

Sobotka?

I want to die now

Source?
That sounds awful.

oh so the movie was made after the show? ah I need to google it.

I haven't watched the show only the movie and am a newfag to this

Why is he so old?

They didn't have enough money for good Batou.

Clooney HAHAHAHAHA

Maybe if they do a sequel and Batou sees himself old then they can use Cloony TOPKEK

i dont get the faggotery. he is totally fine.

its the same kind of mach5 autism as with gal gadot

Ok, I got this. Besides my nose is fucking perfect.

I had to read your post to realize that's supposed to be Batou. I want a nuclear fuckball to engulf Hollywood, Jesus Christ what a shitshow.

nahh he has been in too many action movies

>its the same kind of mach5 autism as with gal gadot

Fuck off, skelekike

Still better than Togusa

>dat hair
too high
too white

My eyes hurt still.

>Ghostbusters gets genderbended
>pol goes nuts
>Ghost in the shell gets whitewashed
>oh its fine