Is being fat a choice?

Is being fat a choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some people have a harder time losing weight than others, but at the end of the day it's a matter of calories in v calories out, and people make their own choice to eat like shit and not exercise

Obesity is a social construct.

For most fatties, yes, it is a choice.

I almost feel like he is supposed to be fat. He looks so awkward as a leaner guy. Maybe because he lost weight the wrong way or too fast?

lel
>we were born this way

>calories in v calories out
>implying all calories are the same

Dude, you can lose weight eating twinkies and cookies as long as you're at a decent caloric deficit. Is that nutritious or healthy? No, but you will burn fat.

nah. he looks way happier there. in most of the photos you see him where he's fat, he looks like he's in pain. he can obviously be slender if he chooses. he just likes his food more than he likes being fit. some people like to eat. like that fat fuck, bert chrysler.

Don't be dense. If the average person eats 5000+ calories a day, that person is going to be a fatass. The nutritional value of the calories doesn't come into play when you eat that much food.

Not if you want to keep making money in Hollywood.

I'm not saying to eat 5000 calories a day you assnoodle. I'm saying eating 2500 calories worth of almonds for example vs 2500 calories worth of dairy milk chocolate is not the same thing.

He looks ok here.

But I see what you mean.

>not the same

It really is in regards to weight gain.

I think he looks better fat too. More imposing

Utter bullshit.
Your bodies going to convert every drop of the that chocolate and store excess glucose as fat.
Half of those nuts will pass straight through your system with a very small amount of sugar processed into fat.

Even if this is true, if you're eating a caloric deficit, you will lose weight, guaranteed. It's that simple.

You're fat aren't you

Mostly yea,but people have a hard time accepting it

lmao, idiots he wasn't even disagreeing, metabolism isn't constant

He isn't attractive enough to play lead. Better he eats his subway & rake all that lucrative A+ status character work.

Unless it's some fetish type shit, no. Who the hell would willingly choose to look like that? The vast majority of fat people are born with a higher propensity to be fat by means of greater natural proclivity to food addiction and less natural willpower. The "calories in/calories out" meme is total bullshit. Calories don't mean shit if your insulin levels are spiked. Keep insulin down and your body will burn fat rather than sugar. Literally all you have to do is eliminate all sugar, grains, dairy, and fruit from your diet and you will lose weight. Basically just proteins and vegetables. You don't even need to exercise.

Finally. This is the kind of bait I expect from Sup Forums.

He looks like a Greek pimp.

racist, there's only one calorie the human calorie

>that hairline
Must suck to be a jew. Going bald is all but a guarantee. Then again, you do get a free ticket to the top of show business if it's what you want.

>posting shoops

>"calories in/calories out"
>science is bullshit

I've been on a diet for the last fucking 30 years of my life. Lose 60, gain 70 because situations change. Lose 80, gain 90. It's a fucking yo-yo. The only thing that had a lasting effect was TDEE. Because it's a fucking universal law of conservation of energy.

cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/

>For 10 weeks, Mark Haub, a professor of human nutrition at Kansas State University, ate one of these sugary cakelets every three hours, instead of meals. To add variety in his steady stream of Hostess and Little Debbie snacks, Haub munched on Doritos chips, sugary cereals and Oreos, too.

>His premise: That in weight loss, pure calorie counting is what matters most -- not the nutritional value of the food.

>The premise held up: On his "convenience store diet," he shed 27 pounds in two months.

Do you even know what the nutritional facts mean on the food you eat?

CALORIES: Amount of calories, Calories from fat
*thin black bar*
Total Fat (is calories)
>sat fat
>trans fat
Cholesterol (is calories)
Sodium (is calories)
Total Carbohydrate (is calories)
>Dietary Fiber (carbs)
>Sugars (carbs)
Protein (is calories)

**THICK BLACK BAR**
Nothing in this section is calories, they are essential nutrients.

Nutrients aren't calories?

>one man anecdotal evidence
>"proof"

No, your body will use as much as you need and you'll piss the rest out.

Dude, put the fork down.

>implying "calories in/calories out" is science
Something is obviously wrong if you've been on a diet for 30 fucking years. It's more than likely because the quality of your calories is really shitty. Just get rid of the sugar and eat to the point of satisfaction and the pounds will come off and stay off. I've been fit for 10 years now after being a horrendous fat fuck by just adhering to that.

maybe you shouldn't just stop when you reach your desired weight and keep it up for like another year

Something being or not being a social construct isn't relevant.

Long-time fat fuck, here. Yes and no.

Yes, in that absolutely everything relates back to the age-old adage, "calories in vs. calories out." You just can't fuck with physics. Some of us, however, are simply mentally weaker than others. Nature, nurture, it doesn't matter. By being pathetic cannon-fodder with no willpower and stability, for whatever reason/s, we're here to make you fit and healthy people look GOOD.

No, in that some fat cunts have a genuine thyroid problem. This, however, is limited to extremely-rare cases and most folks who claim as such are just as pathetic, if not more so, than those of us who are fat because we suck at all things life.

Hope that helps!