twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1471678100932/

Sup Forums.org/advertise
Buy an ad or kill yourself you fucking shill

>son is overweight but could easily bounce back
>he's obese
>he encourages his son to eat mayonnaise with a spoon
great dad

It's a Sup Forums steals another /ck/ Meme thread.

Too many Ja/ck/ threads will kill us

American parents

Jackposting will take off, mark my words.

are you really suggesting that Jack Posters reposting images and gifs are paid internet advertisers?
>Why yes, so buy and ad

You are a moron, just so you know

fyi the burger he ate was this perfectly cooked burger

that's one piece of shit knife

I'm American and my dad called me a fatty when I was younger. 22 now and have been rail thin since 15.

>eat steak rare
>this is what everyone at the table pictures when I say rare

This is like food gore.

I feel as if I'm the butt of an elaborate troll. You guys say that Jack isn't doing this shit on purpose, but there's no way that hes this bad and not self aware.... Right?

Well, if it weren't fucking ground beef. I also don't understand how he just happened to forget to flip the burger. Only one side is even marginally cooked.

he's disabled, lazy and stupid
it may partially be a performance but it's not a troll

>this fucking guy

He has unlimited time to retry all that shitty footage, or at least edit it so it looks easy. And this is the shot he chose for his audiance. What an absolute fucking retard.

> there's no way that hes this bad and not self aware.... Right?

Dude you wouldn't beleive some fucking people walking out there. They're beyond bluepilled, they're one test away from being classied as mentally retarded and/or insane,

Sam Hyde was right, it's a crazy mix of solipsism and stupidity.

Here's another one of his many knife skills.

Reminder that he banks around $4000-$5000 per month making these videos

I don't believe you.

at least he doesn't feed his family on tax writed off food three times a week, right.... right?

Our G*d is a mighty G*d

They mention it on the West Texas Investors Club episode where he breaks down and cries from bullying

vid.me/IHoJ#5s

I can cut frozen meat with my dullest knife...

wtf is wrong with this man

How hasn't he died from eating raw chicken is my question. Or at least gotten very ill?

It's one shill
See

Damn, Mrs. Scalfani looks like THAT?

>solipsism

What does this mean? I see this word a lot on Nu-Sup Forums

He said he had a mild stroke in one of his videos. Said it was because of caffeine, 5 hour energy, and stress.

youtube.com/watch?v=NqNIvYUnyBg

you dumb fucking nigger

Jack does not want people flooding his blue collar christian comment section with people asking him if he chokes his son hates jews and wants to burn palestinians

a user posting the same image 5 times doesn't make them a shill. are you a moron?
YOU HAVE TO BE
but you're not, are you, you really think finding the guy starting threads with the same image to jackpost means he's trying to promote Jack.
Nigger, people hate jack, get fucked you encyclopedia brown cunt

Here's him crying on television

vid.me/IHoJ

>the webm spamming shill autist is back again spamming the same old webms that everyone has already seen

I understand that your life is sad but come on son, this is how you kill your red
dit meme.

To be fair she is more attractive than him.

Jesus christ.

That fucking smile.

yeah, go to /r/Scalfani and see the two paragraphs they have. compare that to hundreds of archived Jackthreads on Sup Forums.. Sure is a reddit meme alright.

but yeah, they are all carbon copies of each other so I do get people hating them shitting up their home boards

Is he the marijuana addict who threatened his step mother?

>y-you don't know me
>you don't know ME
its like the battle of the two retards

keeps mentioning God.
Shame he didn't blow his heart the fat cunt

>dyed and did hair
>bleached teeth
>orange tan
hmmm

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/Heaping Tablespoon/
A new one
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/Perfect Rare Burger/
Another new one

Fucking Christ
now imagine if I did all the others you keep posting

nah, that's the other son

his videos are in earnest. he cried on some shark tank like show for barbecue because they thought it was all an act

Holy shit just kill yourself you're as bad as fucking Barneyfag

This is Garett, the kid who fell into the clutches of marijuana and was kicked out of the house after assaulting Tammy.

is Jack Jr., who is Tammy and Jack's son. He's been in videos for years but generally doesn't add anything to it. When he was younger Jack would discipline him on camera probably to seem like he was a good father or to stroke his ego.

Is not his wife, is just some broad who went to the same Church in LA and Jack had on his show to help him make a large batch of frito pie

>marijuana addict

here's some short educational material for you senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ3jvPeYXf0

youtube.com/watch?v=f8wj7HyxkkE

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ3jvPeYXf0

I'd like to taste her frito pie

>You're right.
>Let's just delete the entire board cuz any discussion of movies or television shows is complete advertisement.

Kill yourself you fucking mongrel.

Yeah, that was me, bitch.
Do you have nothing else better to do than stalk me everyday and constantly harass me?

>same webms
>same annoying gossip
>nothing new ever
>"omg did you guys see him cry on TV?"
>"yes user"
>"bet you didn't see this podcast where he says he beat his son though"
>"I did it wasn't funny just concerning"
>"well have you seen the webm where he SPLASHES OIL????"
>"yes"
>"What about the one where he puts his phone in th-"
>"user IT WAS POSTED TWICE WE FUCKING GET IT!"
>thread gets remade within seconds of the old one dying

why won't this meme die? It's been squeezed to its fullest potential. There's nothing left. I'm sure the butthurt neet meme artists are going to look at my post, not read it and go "copypasta!" "Big guy UUUU hothead" "GO TO BED JACK!" but holy shit, just let it go. You don't have to spam something every hour of day because you found it funny once. I sincerely sympathize with /ck/ chasing you away.

Let. It. Go.

You come to my art board and post your Sup Forums garbage whilst thinking you're a local, you're going to keep getting stomped.

wew

Say that to my face and not online you coward

WEW

Fuck you, Jack.

This me-me is better than most of the shit we've had in the past few years. Or do you like BLACKED and bananas?

Someone get this DRYMEAT outta hear

>stomped on

Whatever, you pretentious faggot.
Sorry your life is worse than mine where you can't help but waste your time on me like me wasting my time posting the same shit over and over.
Hide the fucking thread but no.
You find me and post posts of me in the past to "stomp me."
lol and you' say this is an art board?
You're just as bad as me by constantly posting the same posts as well and linking to archives.
You're my Batman to my Joker and you don't even realize.
You complete me you stupid faggot.
This is true art in the making.

bump the thread while claiming reposted images is the same thing as shilling. You don't own the board and claiming television is art is something you have to be kidding about

>if you don't like this shit meme that one autist won't let die you MUST like other shit memes that won't die

Yeah, that makes sense.

cheesecake to jack is dumping a tub of crap into a frozen pie crust

>This me-me is better than most of the shit we've had in the past few years.
Fucking hilarious coming from the iqlet that spams just and blacked threads

Let it be known: you are even worse.

You are plebeian retards of the highest order. You spend all day discussing shitfests like Jack and watching Half in the Bag whilst gargling " za' " down your mongrel throat.

Then you have the stones to appraise your superior? That's hilariously adorable. I mean, have you ever even heard of VA? I guess it's okay for sixth graders to have taste like this but you take it to a whole other level. Do you talk about Cinema showers and Anvils all day too?

Nobody wants you mongoloids here. From patricians to cuckold spammers. You're an embarrassment to fucking everybody on this site and the reason why Sup Forums is so looked down upon now.

does dumping processed stuff from tins and jars count as cooking?

every jack recipe involves a jar of salsa or mayonnaise

what does Sup Forums think of reviewbrah?

autistic manchild

Autist and possible future lone gunman.

I didn't realise you were a patrician

ooooohh waiiiit, you're actually shit too. almost had me there with the bluster

he's a fucking hack meme that shits up boards, fuck that antisemite piece of shit

JaaJ or KccK?

I'm enjoying seeing him go insane. Probably a few weeks away from death.

how is reviewbrah Sup Forums?

He posts on Sup Forums you idiot, he's admitted it.

wow, rude
you act like everyone should know that

A pathetic rebuttal born from intimidation like this makes nobody look good, princess.

This is absolutely pathetic.

it seems crazy seeing how he's a limp wristed autist who visibly shakes when approached by strangers, but don't judge a book by its cover

just because you use an adjective doesn't mean it's applicable. I don't want to imply you're an idiot who is unaware of their idiocy, but maybe step back and read a couple things you write, duchess

Is it shameful to be on guard against potential criminals now?

Definitely JaaJ.

Has a bit more personality to him.

One of the dumbest posts i have ever seen on this website (that is saying a lot in this den of plebbary).

Did you even think about what you were sperging onto the keyboard as you wrote it? I bet not.

I'm the only person that exists, and you can't prove otherwise.
It's a philosophy meme that refuses to die.

come on man I'm at work, I can't lose my sides like this

I'll reply and then you'll reply, and then I'll reply

you are not intelligent, I know you think you are. I know you think you are, but trust me, you are not

How do you make a symmetrical image and make it asymmetrical?

>squashed plum

and I stopped reading there. The VAST majority of plums are only dark on the outside and when squashed they look nothing like the a squashed human head. Perhaps this idiot should have used squashed watermelon.

I agree with this shitposting frog poster and that means more than for responding to obvious shitters who doesn't have enough intelligence to realize that but has to project they are of a higher standard.

that would have been really hard to watch without the music

>romantic desert from Jack is comprised of a storebought premade tin of pie dough and an entire tub of ready to eat Philadelphia cream cheese filling

youtube.com/watch?v=r8YOadJ2s1U

That exact moment starts at 9:11

Coincidence?

people who buy premade pie crusts are wastes of fucking skin. its literally flour and any of a dozen things anyone has in there kitchen to use as shortening

>posts on /red9k/, Sup Forums and /vg/

Nothing more needs to be said. Sup Forums is not your home which means you don't share the authentic Sup Forums sensibility.

youtube.com/watch?v=1GWzqrSPv5s

The man counts food, he has a whole series on it.

MS Paint skillz

kek you really bashed that guy
he deserved it for being such a thick mofo though
10/10 would read again

Forgot to mention he also fucks up baking them and the pizzas still raw.

wow, you don't say? It's not like this video has been posted in every thread and discussed a lot.