Why has no one put a prince rupert's drop up their ass and clipped the tail to make it explode in there...

Why has no one put a prince rupert's drop up their ass and clipped the tail to make it explode in there? It would be next level jar guy.

Whoever rolls 69 has to do it

Wouldn't do anything. Mass x velocity.
It breaks up into tiny tiny piece, so very little mass.
The pieces seem to move quickly, but in reality it's not that quick, and it doesn't matter because their mass is so tiny.
Would just make a mess. Think before you post next time.

fuckin roll

I want to believe something like this could happen. But it would take a long damn time before someone retarded enough came forward and did it

prince Rupert drops store an immense amount of kinetic energy in that tiny space. it would essentially be the same as dentanation of a fragmentation grenade within their anus. thats why. (maybe not quite as much as a grenade but a lot lol)

Holy fuck I need to see this now. Can't be worse than jarsquatter. Someone shove one in an orange first and see what kind of destruction we're talking.

The more damaging issue would be cleaning the bits back out.

You are fucking retarded, nothing would happen. The anus is elastic, like skin.
This guy had no cuts or damage. It would do nothing except make a mess.

just the thought of this made me laugh like a retard

What do you mean it wouldn't do anything? It would explode and it would be inside your ass retard.

>thinking tons of shattered bits of glass inside your asshole is a non-issue

Wew lad

They would be excreted with the next bowel movement.

Except for the tiny fact that there's a million razor sharp shards glass inside your fucking asshole then. It would certainly make a bloody mess, regardless of any "percussion" it may or may not make.

ye , probably own't do any harm

Yeah most of them anyway. At least the ones that aren't impaled in the linings if your intestines. I can't believe I'm even having this discussion.

oh baby

prince rupert's ass, coming right up.

But what you have to consider is that even though it wouldn't require massive force to stop the shards, the low surface area makes it so the shards exert possibly a large enough pressure to lacerate soft tissue of rectum.

Rolling

To clarify, sharp = low applied area => increased pressure. This is what determines piercing. E.g. a spear is better at penetrating then a trident (1/3 P/tip).

but

rull

rolollloolololol

Get that degenerate shit out of here faggot

Where would a person find a Prince Rupert's Drop?

This guy might need one.

Just eat some Indian food or Taco Bell before hand and you'll be able to flush everything

Popping a Prince up yur arse and popping it is like a sensual way of lighting a firecracker, stuffing it in a glass bottle and shoving it up yur arse. With less blood, also.
-Ginosaji