Someone please give me a compelling reason why and how Sandy Hook was staged, a hoax, or a false flag operation

Someone please give me a compelling reason why and how Sandy Hook was staged, a hoax, or a false flag operation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZRa5_DHgl4
donate.simplecharity.com
youtube.com/watch?v=kJn6kz-nDhA
conspiracypsychology.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do your own research fag

I got one...
pic realated

Obama never took anyone's guns away.

Thread over.

Watch "It's time to talk about Sandy Hook". That's all you need. Make a new thread in 2 and a half hours when you're done. I'll see you then Soldier

If ur gunna tell people ur "opinion" Atleast research it, for fucks sake.

Hey oat eater, I'm asking because no documentary or research has ever indicated to me that it could possibly be a hoax. Fuck me for trying to get a different opinion.

You can stop looking. There are no compelling reasons. It happened, there is conclusive evidence that it happened, there is no evidence that it did not happen, and all Sandy Hook Truthers are psychotic pedophiles.

Sandy hook did 911

Thanks friend I agree :)

youtube.com/watch?v=TZRa5_DHgl4

Said a ar style weapon was used to attack children. Ar was left in his moms car. Said he had 2 pistols on him . 4 found inside school varying bullet types. Don't be a sheep and look stuff up for yourself

My only questions is why weren't paramecics allowed in to render aid immediately when the scene was secured?

Too lazy not gonna look for the other pictures

>"evidence"

The law enforcement securing the scene determined there was nobody alive who needed aid. At that time it was more important to preserve the scene.

all the proof one could ever need: donate.simplecharity.com

You're a fucking sheep, you retarded nigger. Obviously we don't have access to the fucking files that order the false flag attack. We supply the proof though. You're just too ignorant to get your head out of your ass.

too lazy to do your own thinking, too

fucking University of YouTube sheep

>"proof"
>"evidence"

And this, user, is a "cute girl"

I think kids died, but it was either something similar to a Manchurian candidate ops (least likely) or they just planted certain firearms and then falsified the medical reports, which are now sealed and cannot be accessed by FOI requests (most likely).
While these are mostly unbelievable, weirder shit has been done and covered up by the government.
Might have been for disarmament purposes, but if it was a government operation, it was likely just the distraction for something bigger that went on.

Something similar except with Boston Bombing.

I guess I could see falsifying the records and then releasing them, or sealing the real smoking gun records. But why falsify and then seal?

Adam Lanza was a known mental case and his mom drank too much and couldn't control him and let him use guns. That story fits better than any other.

i always wonder if people are just born this retarded or if an event in their life broke their brain

What the fuck do you mean he was a "known" mental case. According to who???? The people who send reports to the news (the government) saying "Lanza was a known mental case". You're legit retarded.

There's nothing to indicate when the photos were taken, or even that they were taken in Boston. You're extremely gullible if this is "evidence" to you.

He had been treated for severe autism since at least sixth grade. He posted to online forums about his increasing hallucinations. There's no secret about any of this, you're just consuming the wrong info.

Falsified in case someone from the ME or LEO offices leaked them, the state was sued and lost the ability to keep them sealed, or to be used at a later date for political gain.

Jfc, what "proof" have you supplied? There is nothing ignorant about this.

how is asking for someone's opinion, expressing an opinion? Are you that retarded?
ignore the guy hes an idiot.

Holy shit, you're a tard.

youtube.com/watch?v=kJn6kz-nDhA

Go to 35 seconds in, shitbrain.

It's actually kind of similar to the parents who refuse to vaccinate their kids. They can't stand the idea of a chaotic world in which they have no control and so they concoct stories, or take actions, that they believe exercise some kind of control over it. you know, except they're fucking stupid.

In general, the recipe that produces this is personality is a combination of low self-esteem, moderate to high feelings of powerlessness, and low education. People study this stuff. conspiracypsychology.com/

>Thinking the government wouldn't think in advance before setting up a false flag to make up a whole story line.

You're dumb as shit.

What am I looking for? That's not the FBI guy standing there.

I have an IQ of 134 (tested, not an internet lie) and I get pussy on a weekly basis. You're a retard.

stop watching people like Alex Jones, stop being a degenerate. Grow up

Watch the video dumb fuck.

Unlike columbine, There was no survelience footage. Case closed.

Autism up in here

And over 300 confirmed kills. Right. I get it.

I'm not going to get what you got out of the video, because I'm not as gullible as you are. I have better perception and cognition. Just articulate what I'm supposed to be looking for.

I guess there's logic to that. Pretty deep dive though.

>Not as gullible
>Believes something clearly fake because majority of retards believe it to be real

That is the definition of gullible, you fucking tard.

100% of the evidence points to a real event. 0% of the evidence points to fakery.

The basic problem here is that you are much easier to fool than I am, as well as far less intelligent.

CT born and raised oldfag here, kys for even asking this fuckin stupid disrespectful question , RIP to the innocent children

You should look up Maureen Crowley. She's a psycho New Britain woman who's been pushing the hoax narrative since it happened. And her face looks like a vagina, no joke.

I'm on your side, I just wanted to see how anyone could possibly refute what happened.

All of the idiots in this thread denying evidence that these are false flag attacks, yet their only reasoning for believing it to be real is "The news said it was". The Obama administration was disgusting. It was a puppetry. You won't see any fake attacks during the Trump administration (unless of course Trump isn't let in on the false flag himself).

Like I said, kinda hard to fanthom why, but weirder/darker shit has been done.
Something wasn't right about the whole thing how they went about things, and all the retractions and odd incidents surrounding the crime - like the video of them pulling the rifle out of Lanza's trunk, then saying he used the rifle - or the family member caught laughing and joking moments before going on air and then abruptly changing his demeanor to grieving victim.
Shit was just weird.

100% of the evidence yet you there is none that hasn't come from government/news. Jeff Bauman, Mr No legs, is Nick Vogt, a veteran who lost his legs during the War on Terror.

Because covfefe faggot

It was pretty obvious you're skeptical of their being any conspiracy and yet the retarded oldfag jumped down your throat. Bet you he's religious and conservative.

There's no evidence these were false flag attacks.

The raw data - police reports, investigation reports, death certificates - are stronger evidence than amateur Internet photo analysis. Always. No exceptions.

Some people find it empowering to dream of cracking the case with their smarts and toppling the oppressors, but they're fooling themselves about pretty much everything.

There's no evidence they're the same person. There are claims, but no evidence.

You've gotta be a troll, or you can just admit that you're a stupid nigger.

These are clearly not the same person.

>Jeff Bauman, Mr No legs, is Nick Vogt, a veteran who lost his legs during the War on Terror.
They don't have the same bone structure. Try again.

Maybe the mom straightens her hair. Maybe a couple of the girls do the same.

I said CT not Kentucky faggot , liberal atheist here

You know what you need to try? Google something you don't believe. Try to disprove yourself. You'd be very surprised how easy it is if you tried it.

Your biggest problem is that your information is too self-filtered.

look who's talking you arboreal chimp screaming, shit flinging, dirty sour smelling, welfare and food begging, leave to die on a chain leash worthless, crime being the best career, scum of a nigger.

And yet your reading comprehension is that horrible that you think he's questioning the official story? Or that it's disrespectful? Or that conservatards don't exist in every state of the nation? You being from CT doesn't mean you're automatically a liberal atheist you fucking tard.