So fox is making a show called Pitch, where a woman of color joins major league baseball

So fox is making a show called Pitch, where a woman of color joins major league baseball.

Women can't pitch above above 80mph, so they simply can't compete.

I mean, do they even care about making things seem believable anymore? Like, I can't even.

>woman of color
which colour?

Green

I think they would say "melanin".

But, I call it shit-brown.

Does she throw knuckleballs and play in the AL?

That's probably what they will do.

Some weird pitch nobody can hit, like a gyroball or knuckle ball.

But, it will most likely be that shes a superhuman and can hit 100mph fastballs consistently because shes a strong black woman who don't need no man.

Nigger.

Sup Forums here. Its the Padres, they'll sign anyone

NL she has to hit making it less believable

The AL has better hitters. Not to mention she doesn't get a free bunt every 3 innings

>80mph
The fastest female pitch of all time wasn't even 70mph.

The average male pitch in 2015 was 92mph.

Even if she theoretically threw the female world record pitch every single time, it would still be 23mph slower than average.

She's cute at least.

Average MLB pitch you mean

Seconded. If she's a relief pitcher it could be believable.

will they keep her past the midseason fire sale though?

Reminds me of that episode of Futurama. Leela joins major league blernsball, becomes famous for being the worst player of all time.

The only way it could happen is if she was a lefty that incredible command with some gimmick that made the ball hard to see.

btw, MLB banned women in 1952

It really doesn't matter by that point whether she pitches left or right
>muh pickoffs

she'll be put on the trade block cuz she'll suck, but then she'll have one good game and be the best player in the league

Even worse.

If there's anybody shittier at baseball than women, it's the Irish.

it has been done before, probably about mindgames

Why the fuck did they pick like the one thing a woman definitely could not do?

Why not football? There's been female kickers in college football who did alright.

Why does diversity always mean just add black people? What about asians?

does she make it to Koshien?

i cant wait for the interleague episode where she gets headhunted every at bat because MUH EVIL MEN

At the end the patriarchy learns a heartfelt lesson and they change the team name to the Madres

its actually somewhat feasible if it was a knuckleball but they say in the show its a screwball (reverse slider) as in the ball is thrown and travels on a curved trajectory compared to what arm throws it, which still isnt possible since you need a fastball to pair it with in order to be successful

Couldn't they have cast someone a little beefier to at least make it believable? Baseball players are notoriously fat and out of shape.

name a baseball player who is fat and out of shape

big sexy

goodnight sweet prince :(

The record for women is 69mph

Who would watch a TV show about kickers?
Besides 'doing alright' is not much of an endorsement.

>Women can't pitch above above 80mph, so they simply can't compete.

Is that real?

Sabathia

Cookie cookie

yes

any fastball under 90 mph is essentially a homerun derby pitch, even offspeed pitches like sliders and curveballs are reliant on a certain velocity along with their breaking trajectory to fool batters

I know it might be hard to understand after going through a decade of brainwashing that tells you that everyone is perfectly equal and there are no differences between the sexes, but women aren't actually capable of competing with men in ANY field aside from who can hold the most dicks at a single time, and that's just because of the logistics involved making quad anal penetration infeasible.

>paid 23 million dollars to sit on the red sux bench and grow fat

god bless you, pablo

GOAT slob

do you know why women always lift one of their legs up when they throw things

Why wouldn't all the fanfare have died down when she was in aaa?

Tbf that was because she had one eye and terrible depth perception

What about men?

current record is 106 mph from aroldis chapman, but hes a freak of nature and a reliever, the average range for starting pitchers is 92-94 mph

>American """"""""""athlete""""""""""

the wrong one

Waaah waaaaaah waaaaaah sob sob sob t t tthe mmmmmatriachy!!! Joos did these. Noooo noooooo. Waaah wooooh weee. Saint Trump vladimir Putin help us, the oppressed white male. Helllp. Heeelp. Kyaaaa.

Do I have to post like you if I'm not from Sup Forums? Because I would rather start becoming a racist.

She has a special feminist powered secret pitch. Didn't you watch the trailers?

Not from a baseball watching country, humans can throw balls at nearly 100mph? holy shit

They're all on roids right?

Really not the time to be posting that since we dominated the Olympics

We just had the Olympics, did you not notice men and women had different races? Some of the women's events didn't push the athlete as much for example the walk of death where the women did 20km and the men 50km.

>AL
>Wearing a Padres hat

You're into baseball enough to make the joke...

Nah don't need roids for that some of the guys that can do it are fucking slobs

Olympic Mincing is a hard "sport".

So fox is making a movie called Rookie of the Year, where a 12-year-old joins major league baseball.

Children can't pitch above above 80mph, so they simply can't compete.

I mean, do they even care about making things seem believable anymore? Like, I can't even.

>Besides 'doing alright' is not much of an endorsement.

I'm not saying it is but it's better than doing utter trash which is what a woman would do as a pitcher in MLB.

Most baseball players have beer guts. A lot of the are hispanic so they're manlets too.

Not the same he had a wierd surgical thing that make him throw past 100mph

I bet you complained when smaug the dragon started to speak

So would women kickers. The nfl is a far cry college football.
That and a few have made the attempt.

they dont throw it the way you think, they essentially use their entire body to generate force and their arms are like slings

this is the guy that throws over 100 mph regularly

WE WUZ PITCHERS N SHIT

>No body watches it

Remember when anyone cared about baseball?

Neither do I.

its less about strength and more about technique.
Its not like the balls are 200 pounds

Underrated max kek

it's probably 5% baseball 95% overcoming adversity

>Padres stadium
>Ever that full

I watched two games today and so did the sold out stadiums they were being held in. Just because you don't have both the Giants and the Dodgers to call your own doesn't mean everyone hates the sport chumlee

>Baseball is "America's pastime"
>It's lame and gay

Sounds about right

>football
>not lame and gay
>the entire world is lame and gay for it
>lower scoring and even more boring than baseball

You had one job, everyone else

If only that were the case

And SJW's wonder why nobody watches women's sports.

their handegg is probably even more boring

>lower scoring and even more boring than baseball
Not him, but isn't lower scoring more fun?

Granted I don't watch much sports, but the little I've watched of it it's way more tense and enjoyable if you know each goal might change the outcome of the game.

Like watching a horror movie where every 2 minutes has a jump scare instead of one where there is 20 minutes of absolute nerve wracking tension that make you squeal with every little unexpected movement before the jump scare.

i've always cared about baseball

t. new yorker

There's only one girl I wanna see pitch

"jaina moya"

lmk

baseball is a lot about buildup to an intense moment of action

But isn't that a bit let down by the fact that there is a lot of build up to a lot of intense movements?

How many times does a team score in your average game of baseball?
Because I think like 2-4 is the perfect amount for tension building and release.

But you're watching men kick a ball around for 88 minutes to get 2 minutes of highlights where they kick the ball into a goal.

I honestly can't understand sports that take forever to get going. Something like Tennis is the epitome of sport to me, it requires an immense amount of control and every point matters.

Well I mean, pretty much all sports is just men kicking/throwing a ball around so pretty much all sports is uninteresting, but I just find if I am gonna watch a bunch of overpaid half retarded men throw/kick a ball around. I'd rather it be really really tense.

Highlights and the actual moment of scoring a goal isn't exciting to me. It's just a ball going into a square with a net. It's only the sort of implied tension that one team/person will be victorious that drives it.

Probably why I only watch the occasional game when it's something like the World Cup. For me the tension, and thus the enjoyment, comes from knowing my countries team might be losing or winning against the Russians or whatever.

Like when someones sends a "best goals of X" type video to me I have absolute no interest of it.

why does such a simple move of the leg cause me to hnnng

I like how they basically admit they can't wait for the black pitcher girl to actually do something.
that or they know very well she's gonna get washed out when she grows up

She could have good junk.
Not every pitcher in the majors needs to throw 92+ to be good. You can get away with having good offspeed pitches. Greg Maddox comes to mind.

>Not every pitcher in the majors needs to throw 92+ to be good
How about when every pitch is sub 70?

>Like, I can't even.

They made a movie about a dog playing basketball stop being so fucking triggered all the time by every stupid thing that exists

Cause she's the cutest little fucktoy vampire ever, evar.

>Really not the time to be posting that since we dominated the Olympics

really.

Um excuse remove the GB medal count from the EU right this fucking second, thank you.

You know, counting it like that is idiotic because if the EU was a single entity, they'd have to send less athletes and thus less chances to win medals.

So throw out that image.

More like Bitch.
Man, if I were born 30 years earlier I could've wrote for Mad magazine.

*fewer
*fewer

you're not out yet, Farage.

Funny how Americans always judge the entire EU as one entity, except when it comes to accomplishments.

You've got the numbers for how many athletes USA sent vs EU?