California Names Muslim Student "ISIS Phillips" in year book

It was just a typo, bro.

>A student who worked on the yearbook staff, Trevor Santellan, said there actually was a student named Isis Phillips at Los Osos who transferred earlier in the year, according to KABC. The school's yearbook account tweeted an apology, saying it was an unintentional mistake.

>'We are extremely sorry for what occurred in the yearbook. It is our duty to represent the students of Los Osos High School and by mis-tagging and giving the incorrect name, we failed to do so.'

And guess who has gotten involved

>The Council on American-Islamic Relations has been in contact with the student and her family and said she will likely not return to school 'until the issue is resolved appropriately', according to KABC. The council said it is calling for a thorough investigation of the misprint as they believe the incident came from a 'possible bias motive' and they are deeply concerned for Bayan 'as a result of being falsely labeled as a member of a terrorist group'.

I feel very bad for poor miss Bomba al-Asploda

False Flag?

>tweeted an apology

CAIR is involved so probably.

Same faggots who pushed clockkid.

Who /805/ here?

>Be Muslim
>Be offended by pictures and words
>Fuck a goat, that's fine
>Many underage wives, that's fine
>Lack a sense of humor

Muslims are like SJWs on steroids.

What's her real name then? Isil?

>Isis Phillips
Hahahahahahahahaha

see

>CAIR

isn't that the group that openly defends real, actual terrorists?

Basically

>Council on American-Islamic Relations
kek.
They do this fake shit every week.

Looks like someone is getting $1000s worth of free apple swag and an invitation to the white house! :^)

This is clearly cultural appropriation from Egyptian deities

I went to highschool with a Muslim girl named Isis. Her parents were from Egypt and named her after the ancient Egyptian goddess.

Seriously, I'm starting to think these sandAfrican-Americans are worse than the (((jews)))
They've got our media by the neck, are just is ethnocentric as the kikes but aren't even as smart.
Seriously wtf is my country cucked by shitslam?

Isis is a real name. The letters have to be all capitalized for it to refer to the Islamic terrorist group.

>all these uneducated bigots dead-naming xir
Her real name is Daesh.

She looks fuckable

Two things that could actually happen

>1) She'll get $100,000 in donations

>2) She'll be invited to the White House and told that Muslims built America

WE

TOP FUCKING KEK THIS SHIT IS LIKE 10 MIN FROM ME AND MY SLUT OF AN EX WENT THERE