Fluffy thread V2!

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
somethinghorrible.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Bump boi!

kek, night night!

I want to understand the appeal of these threads. Can someone explain? I don't want to come across as patronizing, but I genuinely don't understand.

Bump

BUMP

Honestly (for once) theres nothing sexual about it. I just like watching the little fuckers struggle against a world thats isnt made for them. 9/10 times it ends badly for them, but they never seem to loose their innocence. I dont know, something about that just makes me want to root for tge little shit rats. Its kind of like the little match girl (only with baby talking horses for some reason), you know shes not gonna make it but thats why you want her too.

I agree

i originally hated the violence. but i wandered in and dived into this fandom. i love hugbox (where they get treated with love and care and happiness) and weirdbox (where just wierd shit happens) but because i have seen how foul and terrrible these guys are i have learn to appreciate their demise as well.

and of course it also has the added bonus of triggering some folks.

I did not understand what you ment by the "Little Match Girl". Quick search and a vidio later. That made me cry... Some very sad stuff...

Hah gay

but i like chocobro....

it's Stockholm syndrome.

Maybe you'll love bananabro, doorsbro, moonmanbro and friends

More like birbs are actually enjoyable to see.

Bump

if i want to see birds, i go or create a chocobo thread.
It's not my fault if chocofag is retarded as fuck but he is still a spammer.

BUMP and also god forbid any of y'all fuckers got Sadbox, that is my main shit.

Maybe.

Choke a bro is a mod
Just sayin

bump

he is not.

Where is everyone?

What do you guys think of my fluffy pony art?
Bump

I enjoy "smarties" (arrogant fluffies who believe they are superior to other fluffies, humans, and pretty much everything else, but are actually stupid little shitrats just like the others) being taught their limitations in various agonizing ways.

cute

Cute
Now light it on fire.

this

Will draw.

give it hugs

fuck off

I like where this is going.

Looks a bit too much like the MLP style for my taste, but otherwise a good start.

please stop this shit

Bump

why

It's not on fire yet? Hurry up.

Pwease nu fowewa fo mummah!

Anyone got that comic with the pirate fluffy bringing other fluffies to be killed by a monster of some description

Bump

same here. but i only appreciate the demise when the fluffy Reallly deserves it

(-_-) hmmm

Daddy was a Faggot for giving up his pet. because hes weak. a fluffy is stronger then him

nice. now give it lots of love and and a nice home with or with out skettis ( your choice on the last one )

bump

Poor fluffys just trying to live in the wild and this asshole traps them too kill them. i wanna do that too his family now

Boooooo

at least, expression changed

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
Finally added some artwork. Still practicing :P

Good to see you improving, your writings are among my favourite.

That was really informative, thanks user

that was pretty good. keep the good work. i look forward to more stories

I've started a wordpress like has.

somethinghorrible.wordpress.com/

expect the newest post tomorrow