Indie Doc Kino - How to get girls

Anyone else see this new Indie Documentary? It's fantastic and there's a super cute Asian girl named Dani, who is the star of it. Cute, friendly, innocent, smart & has a great personality. I think she's really gonna make it big soon.

START WATCHING AT 23:00
youtube.com/watch?v=lVE0jI-6Shw

It just makes my heart ache how cute and wonderful she seems.

Do you kids not like documentaries or something?

You could learn something once in a while from them. I really wish I could meet a cute innocent azn girl around where I'm at. Only muslims and people who are converting to muslims around here though.

She's studying to be an archaeologist, but she could easily be a model or an actress.

Really accurate representation of foreign Asians at my college, they're mostly quiet with bad English and open up when I talk to them, but no one seems to care to talk to Asians here since they stick to their own groups

Asians really will talk to just about any white guy. It's amazing. One of the reasons I wanna move to Asia and live like a king. I can't believe such a lifehack is even possible in 20XX and no one is stopping it.

I'm surprised even Asians in America are the same. I would have figured they would've been poisoned. I guess you have to catch them early and there's still a chance.

Do you pick them up often?

Are people here racist or something?

They see an Asian girl in the OP picture and they don't respond to the thread? Is that it?

im a mulatto and asian girls love me

it's pretty cash

They can just tell when OP is a faggot.

JESUS (Sorry if that's offensive to you. I do not believe in Jesus Christ myself, I just use it as an exclamation). They even go for mulatto people? I guess because there are more women in the world and more asians, they have to settle for lower and are not reliant on looks as much?

It's weird because I also have lower standards when it comes to Asian women, but this girl is like a 9.

She pure af. Would start family with.

I'm Spanish/Japanese mix and have pulled 4 white women 1 mexican girl and 1.5 asian girls

pro tip Sup Forums memes don't' apply to real life m8

multattos are the best looking people in the world, friend. I'm also 6'4 haha

eat shit manlet haha

She's so sweet & innocent. She's smart, but so pure. You're right.

I would love to be with an Asian women, but at the same time I want kids someday and I want my kids to resemble me, you know? It's a dilemma of mine I can never share publicly. I don't know if anyone else feels the same.

>I want my kids to resemble me
why would you wish that on your children? you're sick m8

>1.5 asian girls
what? how can you get half a girl, she didn't have legs or something like that?

What meme? Spanish/Japanese doesn't sound like a bad mix for a male desu.

>multattos are the best looking people in the world, friend.
Heh.. Heh... HAHAHAHA very good one, my friend.

stay mad ugly haha

What does my looks have to do with anything? At least I'm not mulatto.

I think it's in our genes to want our kids to resemble us.

On the plus side, it wouldn't be a big deal for an Asian to be a manlet.

Was this made by Buffalo Bill?

>At least I'm not mulatto.
maybe you wouldn't be so ugly/short if you were

I would though, because I just implied that I find mulatto people to be near the bottom of the barrel. Not at the bottom, but getting there. I mean, I would never mate with a black person for example.

It sounds like you're doing ok either way though, so best of luck to you.

She most likely has zero friends to not think twice about a stranger being around her for an hour

if a bottom of the barrel multatto can fuck asian women, yet you cant, what does that say about you?

I don't see how that's relevant. I don't have any friends either and I wouldn't mind just walking around with her for hours. He's such a lucky guy to catch her.

I never said I couldn't. My penis is fully functional. I just have to be at the right place at the right time and that is difficult when I only go outside less than a dozen times per year.

If I was in Asia though, I would only have to go outside once, I bet.