Realistically, what do you find unattractive in her?

Realistically, what do you find unattractive in her?

What body is more attractive?

there is nothing unattractive about her

she looks pretty much perfect, it's kinda weird

Fat thighs

they're amazing

Only thing wrong with her is the fact that there is literally NOTHING wrong with her. It would be impossible to talk to her, let alone have sex with her. You cannot mess up perfection like that.

>tl;dr Too perfect

Who is that

I don't see her eyes or her smile.

A genuine smile that seems natural for her, or a look of inner joy in her eyes, is what attracts me.

A girl with the above, and with less attractive a body than that hot lady, would attract me more.

Shitty makeup job

Her face is a little gaunt. It took me like 5 minutes to notice though.

SHE's amazing. Point something wrong out, if you can

Exactly my thoughts... is this perfection?
I thought my dick would jump out of my pants when I were going to see perfection... It's so weird

i agree 100% a truly happy smile and show innocence is the most attractive thing that any girl can do

Incompatibility, simple.

I am a horrid beast of a man, wretched and touched by time like a fat retard touches cake. Even being near her would be an insult to what she is; it'd be an insult towards anyone.

I almost can't be attracted to her as we inhabit vastly different worlds on this same earth.

I guess /r/ would answer that

Eyebrows

Good grief

What if she was *worst than you? That you couldn't stand to see someone that is even able to be that much worse?

Uh, no thanks. OP's woman is beautiful, sure, but I like them a little bit less voluptuous but not chicks I can grind corn into meal on

fpbp
found virgin

There's not much worse than me so I can't relate. If Casey Neistat were to look into the mirror and see me he would become the stone man that wept until the sun collapsed.

Probably no ass

No tits? Awful tan?

Boobs could be a little bigger for her frame, if a girl is going to be that voluptuous, I'd like her to have huge tracks of land.

In general though I like slimier girls, so your post is closer to the ideal feminine perfection but I am more attract to pic related personally.

Dem tits... Perfect

the muscle indents on her stomach are pretty unattractive

and a more candid shot to prove it's not all Photoshop, though of course there is some in the first pic I posted.

That's a perfect woman.

fuck 9.5/10, tits could be a fraction bigger

her on the other hand, her tits will look like shit when she's in her 40s. you can already see them going downhill

needs more ass

She looks nice OP. Maybe a little more muscle definition for a slightly fitter/tighter appearance. Otherwise not much i can think of.