My sister hopped on my computer while I wasn't home and messed some stuff up. Ironically I'm building her a PC...

My sister hopped on my computer while I wasn't home and messed some stuff up. Ironically I'm building her a PC. What should I do to it?

Cum all over the PC obviously

Depends. What type of stuff

Webcam.
Make it record all the time to cloud storage.
Post wins.

came here to say this

Rape her

Water cool with cum obvi

Wow dude, I might just do that!
She hopped on my FB account, and my discord. And saved one whole file to my computer. Life's rough.
Nah my nigga. It'd be too obvious.

wow another great suggestion
So far the best suggestion.

Why are you stuck builder her a computer?

Was she punished for messing up your computer?
Was the messed up stuff fixed?
What did she mess up?

this
/thread

:)

I don't have to build her computer. It was so my dad didn't have to.
Yeah, I fixed everything in like 10 minutes. Well, fixed everything but my anger.

She messed up EVERYTHING.

I'm not even going to do that. Don't you /thread me. I know where you live.

Was she punished properly?
Did she have to clean the floors, clean your room, or something like that?

Are you satisfied with her punishment?

Nothing happened.

No.

Did she atleast apologize?

Were you acting proper enough to deserve an apology?

Were you angry, yelling, and not simply saying "Hey, you messed up my computer. Mind apologizing?"?

If no to previous question, then has she always been bratty?

>use i3
>put i7 sticker on case

Used to do it when I built pcs

She didn't apologize

I'm not interested in an apology.

Has she always been bratty? I don't like to use extreme forms like "always" or "never". She likes to try to embarrass me. Typically I don't give a fuck, but this one was annoying.

She wouldn't know the difference between a GPU and a CPU.

>She hopped on my FB account, and my discord. And saved one whole file to my computer. Life's rough.

meh. one time I left my apartment for a week and found out that my roommate had downloaded every season of inuyasha and a bunch of shitty pleb tier girls gone wild videos onto my computer.

I suggest using the cheapest, chinese parts you can, relabling them, then when it's slow, say "oh, it must be all that stuff you downloaded. Here's the specs to the parts to prove that these are super-top-of-the-line-quality-pieces right here. Better not mess around with a computer and be more careful."

Then if she becomes nicer, then get higher quality stuff and improve her computer when you are the only one home.

sell all her parts, buy the cheapest shit you can find and also stickers for like an i7 and 1080 to put on case. Watch as she uses facebook and doesn't even notice with cash in your pocket.

make background your nudes

wow get the fuck outta my mind user.

Webcam remote view software.

We want sister wins!!!

I would buy a pack of 100 nails and nail their door shut.
Parts are already ordered, and parents are paying for her PC.

She would just bitch for a new computer from our parents. That's how she got it in the first place.

Not my fault I have nigh-omniscience.

Torrent her antivirus

lol. No.
First, I'm way too lazy to do anything that involved. Maybe remotely control her computer to fuck with her shit over the course of a few weeks. But I'm definitely not going to spend much time on it.

>not passwording your own computer
>current fucking year in which it's normal for people to "know how to use a computer"

Computers don't need antivirus. What is it the 90's?

Actually I removed the password last week because it's been years since somebody else has actually used my computer.

Just so happens fuckface retard sister comes into town from another state and stops by when I happen to be gone for an hour and fucks with my shit.

No worries my nigga, this will not happen again.

Put a tarantula inside of it

That would actually be a very good idea.
Put a fake tarantula inside of it and use some glue to keep it in place so it doesn't rattle around. Don't use shitty elmers glue, use super glue.

Then if she opens it up, she flips her shit and you get a lot of keks out of it.
If you open it up and forget about it, you scare yourself and kek at it.

?????????????????????????

>>Opens up the computer
I don't think you guys realize how retarded people are about computers. She's never going to open this computer.

Have her use stock Linux as OS.
Bet she's a newb and can't do shit on it

I don't understand. Why do you need to get back at her? Did she post a bunch of shit pretending to be you?

Retarded people don't always think that they're retarded

Nah , poor creature would get shrekt by fans...

underrated

Give her an Nvidia GT 210

save like 5000 pictures of skeletons on her computer