Hey medfags any idea what's on my foot?

Hey medfags any idea what's on my foot?

Seems like a wart. Does it hurt, when you step on it?

Big shoes?

those are warts my dude. Freeze them off, buy salicylic acid and swab a little on them every day. They'll probably go away after a while. Go to your doc though if they won't go away, they can usually get rid of them pretty quick

looks like a fungal infection.

No but I have something on my other foot that does sometimes.

Medfag here. You got warts, man. Go to the nearest drugstore and ask for de-warting agents.

Nice thanks man

Looks like AIDs I recommend you amputate as soon as possible so it doesn't spread.

FUCK! I had the same and mine hurt like shit, everytime I stepped on it. I went to a dermatologist. She started scraping it with a scalpel to expose some soft tissue and then burn it with nitrogen for several times. Like once a week for a month.

Well fuck, is rather just not do that

Looks like a corn/wart

Your reptilian form is starting to show, OP.

start using gold bond you dirty nigga

Yeah, I even fucked up my knee, because of the limping...

This will sound strange i know, but i need to to taste the thing on your foot and report back here what it tastes like. Then i will be able to make an accurate assessment of your condition.

Christ that blows, mine only hurts occasionally

Take a pair of pointed edge nail clippers, and dig deep into the area they are at! Do this all the way around, then snip inwards to cut the entire piece of skin off.

It looks so cool, the way it will be like a flat flesh nodule with all the black blood vessels in the middle, and it's see through. It's an active sample of the virus.

You can rub it on other places or people to grow more, or even put it in their food!

no prob. The one on your other foot is a plantar wart, I've got two of them currently on my right foot. The plantar warts are harder to remove since they're inside of the foot, rather than outside. Freezing the warts doesn't hurt too bad, but the doc doing it might hurt. Works well usually.

>I always knew kikes were responsible for the spreading of HPV

It looks like a wart. Best thing you can do is get it removed by liquid nitrogen- OR you can make your body get rid of it by causing an allergic reaction, via a substance that I can`t remember- but it`s used in duct tape. It will cause your foot to have an allergic reaction and get rid of the wart. This may take time. Otherwise, just lick it off.

Get rid of those warts now. They will only get bigger and more invasive. You don't want that! I suppose you should only do one foot at a time, so you still have one good foot to hop around on. Pretty common.

These are plantar's warts. Go see a dermatologist, you have it bad.