Rock is dead

when i was in in grade school, hip hop mostly sucked. hip hop has been resurrected however. for evidence, look at the headlining artists at these commercial af super festivals. If its not diplo, its lil yachty (whether or not lil yachty represents true hip hop is a whole other debate).
When are we going to see the revival of Rock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pTc_yqy4YJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

next week

Hip hop still sucks

>When are we going to see the revival of Rock?
There's new rock bands that literally play every night of the week. What are you talking about?

when we see a big band jazz revival.

rap is popular because it is lowest common denominator shit for retarded people. rock already had that phase

there are actually people who go to see rap headliners?????

they don't even do shit on the scene

lol never. rock will never be on the charts again

What do you think the next big meme genre will be? I feel like it's going to be something influenced by folk or root music.

never really was

Current hip hop sucks. Easy way to turn society into weed smoking niglet faggots.

Please dont burden us with your ignorance.

youtube.com/watch?v=pTc_yqy4YJc

it's over
hip hop will soon lose relevance and there will be nothing to take its place
this is a good thing, more focus on actual music

lol @ the butthurt rock fans telling me good rock is still out there. no shit Sherlock. I'm just talking about the mainstream popularity

nothing but pop, which is mainstream by definition and incorporates ideas from everyone else, can survive long in the mainstream, specially these days
shit's too fragmented for a nirvana level of commercial success

rock was never mainstream, only _novelty_ rock singles made the charts.

lol@ at the dumbshit who proclaims rock is dead cuz rock doesnt headline "super festivals"

Outside Lands- headliners? Metallica and the Who

Bonnaroo? Headliners: Chili Peppers and U2

Coachella? Radiohead.

Rock is dead LOL.

Vaporwave will soon top the charts

Taste the vapor

>Bonnaroo? Headliners: Chili Peppers and U2
Dude I was at Bonnaroo and the Chili Peppers did fine, but U2 was fucking dead. Half as many people showed up for them as they did chance the rapper and the crowd was dead except for when they played Vertigo

your personal anecdote and opinion notwithstanding- the OPs claim and indeed premise is false...or in other words; fake and gay.