Are there sexual benefits to being a cop?

Are there sexual benefits to being a cop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hL6QNLBRXCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep!

You can hook up with construction workers, cowboys, bikers and native americans

waht? how do i sign up?

What about highschool girls

Yes you don't give tickets to pretty girls

>pick yourself off the ground
>have a good meal
>put your pride on the shelf
>go to the YMCA

All the dick you can suck and then some.

And that's just at the police station.

You get to shoot people for no reason, beat people to death for no reason and you will never have to answer for any of your misdeeds.

That gives me a hardon just thinking about it.

I'm about to get licenced with a squad car. Is this actually a thing? Do girls like the one in the op really "make deals"?

Yup. They're called badgebunnies, but seriously not worth the trouble.

When I was on the hunt on Tinder, guys who were either firefighters or cops always caught my attention. Was actually about to hookup with one until I ended up meeting my current bf on the app
>no timestamp or tits tonight

get d a t s u c c

You get to taser your own dick, if that doesn't turn you on...

Would you ever fuck a cop spontaneously? Out in life?

Do you mean like if I just saw one? (assuming I was single) Not really unless he approached me first, which is prettyyy unlikely considering they're not supposed to while on duty. I wouldn't consider myself a badge bunny exactly, it's more of a power-thing for me.

Probably a fag

believe what you want buddy

Would you hook up with a cop to drop a ticket if said cop is attractive? I'm well built, handsome, and about to be on duty. I'm wondering how much this sort of thing actually happens.

Why do you think it's called cop-a-feel

That was fucking golden, mate

No, cops are faggots and fuck each other's assholes in the police locker room

They also Snapchat dick pics to each other while on patrol.

Seriously cops are some of the biggest queers around, very strange..you can be as straight as an arrow but once you become a cop your sexual appetite changes. Probably from having power over civilian men, the natural progression of that dominance is to fuck men.

>TTYL,
FINALBOSS

youtube.com/watch?v=hL6QNLBRXCA

Cops are faggots; will only help hook up with other fag cops. No woman wants one, that's why cops wife's are always fucking around on them. Dipshit

Truth. All cops are homosexual. This is insider knowledge

Kekd

>>>/reddit/

Well that's where things get tricky
a. I have family who are/were in police, have the blue line sticker on my car which so far has gotten me off with just a warning in the past.
b. Though I'd fuck a cop, I wouldn't do it to get out of a ticket or something like that, I'd do it because I wanted to. I'm not about fucking in exchange for services if that makes sense.

Watches at $ 0 why?

If you're into satanic/masonic sex rituals, and are willing to do things you'd not likely be willing to do otherwise, sure. The exchange for your asshole is authority and power, though.. so it's it many ways worth it.. Just don't fuck with the wrong people and be obedient to your superiors, and don't ever try to be the white knight. You won't win. You either play along or quit. Though, quitting isn't recommended. The other option is death, but even in death, your spirit will suffer for a period of time for your involvement. Punishment is inescapable, you'll experience hell.. Maybe not eternally like people are led to believe, but long enough to fit the punishment and until your spirit evolves passed it.

kek

kys