Degenerate scum here

Degenerate scum here,
I'm new at selling weed, anyone have any useful tips that will allow me to avoid getting caught?
(Pic unrelated)

don't fucking get caught!

Don't start

Save your chip bags. Put your product in them and iron them shut. After light a match and out it out. Use the smoke to neutralize the smell outside. If done right you should just have a normal chip bag full of bud to pass

Always get your money and count it first before you give them your product.

Don't sell to the youngins, they always tell

same goes to whoever you supply from

Ah..to be 15 again...kiddo, you sellin drugs to other faggots your age doesn't make you a badass drug dealer gangster you're just another small time white boi with a plant that runs rampant, don't let your little ego get the best of you..I know lots of people that got jumped for acting hard

Can I get your number?

>>selling weed
>>posts picture of weed
>>pic unrelated
wat

Get a license
Or
Sell it as a "herbal remedy"

Only sell it to people you know or people your friends vouch for. Never carry a lot bags and never carry a lot of notes

we had a 17 year old kid shot and killed over not even a gram.. it's not worth it bro you will get caught eventually and depending on how lucky you are it's going to be with a blunt or a half oz. get a second job if you need money that bad

Do you have a car
How much weed are you moving
What city
How old are you

no car
100g tops
live in a town of 1.2mil in Australia

I'm only selling because jobs are scarce

Since you're so young it's probably best you only sell to friends
I can't imagine you doing much more than that
Idk the laws there but educate yourself on the possible penalties for getting caught
Dont sell to retards who might get caught and rat on you, always have a plan in case someone does
I'm my experience selling weed is only worth it if you like smoking
You won't make much money off it

First rule of selling anything illegal

Accept that you will get caught

do like a fuckload of 1g chops
that way you can charge more
the more you know!

>I'm only selling because jobs are scarce
Fuck that noise. I started selling weed after highschool to 'pay for my education' and that shit turned into me getting caught with two eight balls of meth and three thousand dollars in my car. Did three parts of a nickle in the gray hotel. BEST EDUCATION I'VE EVER HAD.
It's called 'graduated in crime'. Now I buy and smuggle tobacco from South Carolina into Argentina and trade it for cheap beef. You think drug dogs are trained to look for beef or gasoline or PlayStations or whatever the fuck? You think the DEA or customs give a shit about PlayStations? Fuck no. I work six months a year and pull in over 100k. Am I scarface rich? nope, but I won't get caught. Ever.
TL;DR Please seriously consider crime as a profession.

I've just started selling coke and this makes me nervous as shit anons

Was planning on only selling to people that my friends can vouch for or close friends. How do I find a reliable supplier?

weedsupply.com lol you don't have a source yet?
Sounds like you're trying to dive into something that isn't in your sphere.
Just keep looking for a job kid, do some chores for your neighbor, ask people where they work, seriously just ask people for work

You at least got a bike that your in shape enough to ride long distances on? Also make sure you pick the drop point never let the buyer tell you where to meet you decide where and when and if your on foot make it in like a park or something so they can't drive up on you after and jump you. Also carry a knife or something don't know how many times it got me out of losing both drugs and money when I was dealing.

I said I was from South Australia you tard, that shit doesn't work here. I do have suppliers, but I'm asking where I can find someone 'really' reliable

Also thinking of good methods on hiding it. Australia police aren't as smart or as serious as those in North America, but just for reference could you guys get away with burying it in a field or something similar?

Whoever you sell to or work with get something to use against them should you have suspicion or they go against you. To affirm this get rid of the person you trust the least and i mean get rid of them, life in prison or kill and make sure the others know it was you that did it with out directly telling them. Do this after you have something to blackmail them with. If there is anyone in your area dping what you're doing either cut them out or cut them in. Dont be a dick but dont be a pussy either. DONT GET GREEDY! Thats how you lose. Set aside 10% of everything you earn and get it into a bank without raising suspicion (put them down as garden work you do for friends and what not whatever). Always be smart, dont get cocky and keep your shit together.

Ask your dealer to hook you up with his guy, say your buying in bulk and get off him less costly that way.

I never buried it seemed like a stupid idea. I'm assuming you live at home right? Get a backpack and when you buy wrap it in like cling wrap or something and get a big sealable container and put it in there and then put it in your backpack and make sure your parents don't find it.

weedsupply.com was sarcasm
Idk what you mean "really" reliable, as the other user indicated, selling/buying drugs is the farthest thing from reliable, people do stupid shit and go to jail all the time.
Don't be a push over when asking for prices, if you're buying ounces or whatever and they try to tax the shit out of you, don't be afraid to say no, or better yet call them out for trying to price hike on you.

so I've got the cling wrap and chip packet ideas down. Usually, when I smoke I just wear sunglasses afterwards, anyone got an alternative?

Literally the whole reason visine was made get the triple red eye protection shit. Also keep 2 stashes one you sell one you smoke never smoke your product.

visine doesn't do shit
take some muscle relaxers

well... if you're in where I think you are... just walk into crown and let them launder your money for you. Ohhh... but still under 18 means... well... for now, hoard it somewhere in something waterproof for the day and time you're able to go "gambling" with it.

Move to a legal state

Nigga what?

clear eyes works too

Only sell to close friends if the laws are strict where you live.

Don't make selling weed your only thing you do.

Get a real job, sell weed on the side for cash, only sell to people you know and trust, never sell to strangers.
Doesn't matter how much your friend tells you "this guy's cool, just sell to him", NEVER sell to strangers.

This all depending on it's legal status where you live though.

I'm dying lmao does this actually work tho? My doc prescribed me some muscle relaxers for my neck and back pain from slouching over the computer

Only sell to people you don't know if the law is strict where you live.
If they don't know you, they can't book you.

The fuck will the muscle relaxer do though?

lowers your blood pressure so your eyes don't get so red
works like a charm and it doesn't fuck up your high either

Does it have to be like prescription or will the over the counter stuff work?

get a script fgt or know someone
over the counter stuff is garbage, doesn't do shit

Tell the doc that your back hurts from all the anime you fap to on Sup Forums, it works like a charm

keep it stashed in one of these