S/Fur bread, another image cap hit

s/Fur bread, another image cap hit

Fags gonna fag.

I hate to say it but I feel like you're letting the past eat your life right now. It's hard to lose someone you care about but think about what she would want for you. She probably doesn't want you to kill yourself. I lost my dad to cancer and I took it really hard but I realized he wouldn't have wanted me to suffer for it.

I think money would really help you user. That's the only thing that helped me. Money = Dog wives = Happiness.

I'm sorry about your circumstances user. Maybe staying with your mom is a good idea but don't sacrifice yourself. Take care of yourself so you can care for her. You're her pillar now.

Roll

Rollerino

We're both Xae winners, sweet.

Give me that good nut boi

Walking home from work.
She walked onto the crossing and was hit by an SUV.
There was a big controversy over whose fault it was.
It was raining hard, she was listening to her ipod and had an umbrella that may have obscured her view.
The driver had a brain tumor. He didn't slow down or swerve out of the way so he probably didn't see her. During the trial his doctor decided his condition made him unfit to drive.
No resolution happened because he
I appreciate your words. I'm going to put some thought into finding my own place in the world.

Because he died of his condition before the trial ended.

I recommend it. That's the only way I got out of my depression of 20+ years. Not sure what you're into sexually but having a companion that isn't human is also a titanic help to your mental health. You can really trust a dog. You have my condolences if you're stuck with human women. That will be a difficult thing to make work.

I guess since it doesn't look like anyone else is here, I might as well post what you seem to prefer.

Thanks

That's the most anatomically incorrect picture i've ever seen lol.

Looking through this folder and I wonder why I saved some of these.
I don't know what I found attractive about a bear fucking a dolphin in the blowhole.

Lol sounds like a typical furry folder.

Fucking beautiful dog.

I have a separate folder for ferals. Got to find what I want when I want it.

I'm out of dogs. There are some horses but you seem more like a dog guy so I'll dump this comic.

Thanks dude but I'm strictly men+fem dogs.

I might just head to bed. Eating chicken and rice with my canine soulmates right now. Life feels good.

Fair enough. Have a good sleep and thanks again.

moore

Nice feet

Didn't know there was still interest.
I'll finish this off them I'm out.

Couldn't at least be nudes?

This is the last one.
The comic is ongoing and there should be more out by now but that's all I have.

How's everyone tonight?

Roll

you know these girls?

Okay, I'll roll.

I never rolled, oops

more feral bitch?

rip

yay thread

maybe

I guess not

Rolling, sameface though

it kinda died after the feral guy left

that's not good

also I need a code for an orange color in html, something on the darker side, I'm looking at different ones and I'm not liking any of them