What should I do with the body?

what should I do with the body?...

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalenquirer.com/photos/bob-crane-murder-crime-scene-photos-solved/
documentingreality.com/forum/f237/jeffrey-macdonald-crime-scene-photos-autopsy-pictures-22880/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cannibalize as much as you can. That'll help get you the insanity plea.

That photo is so 90s, calling bullshit
also filename

Just call the police and tell them what you did, the truth will set you free user.

this

Pasta is so stale the banana is fresh

here's her daughter. is did this many Years ago. my name is Jeffery. I wanna hand myself in. what should I do?

here's her daughter

Press Ctrl+R while placing hand on head

Duhh

Watches at $ 0 why?

fuck off

how can anyone even believe this shit

>tldr op is a faggot

Saying what's up is bad for baiting.
Newfag

can u stop

thread change. send nudes

That's why there's janitors

hey OP,
why did you steal images from the 1978 Scottdale murder?
most anons here weren't even born when this faggot was killed:
nationalenquirer.com/photos/bob-crane-murder-crime-scene-photos-solved/

noots

proper fag

>her daughter

i didnt know bob crane was a female...

documentingreality.com/forum/f237/jeffrey-macdonald-crime-scene-photos-autopsy-pictures-22880/

that's me! that's what I did! I'm trapped in this time loop living it over and over again I just want it to end

if youre not larping prove that is is actually you jeffrey macdonald

FUCKING WHY user

will it work if i order one? or will the bill me later.

Cut throat, bleed her in a bath tub. Dismember. Cut off finger prints, toe prints, pull all teeth, put them in a bottle of coke. It will dissolve them over the course of a few days. Drive into a forest or field with coverage that wont expose you from the road. Dig a hole about 5ft deep and at a 45 deg angle. Place the torso and head in here. Inject probiotic yogurt into her ass. About a quart. This will speed decay. Bury arms and legs in another location. Flush the dissolved teeth/finger print goo. Clean everywhere with ammonia. Let dry. Reclean everything with bleach. Let dry. Reclean everything with a standard cleaning agent.

Youre welcome.

I don't know how too I don't look the same. it's like I'm in someone else's body but all I can see is those family's those people and children I murdered

I just took this. I just woke up here one day. and had flashbacks and that's all I know is mthat name was Jeffery and I killed those people

user saves the day

>done

seems about right.

The dog is really surprised wondering why she is lazy as fuck and don't get up.