Hello Sup Forums, I seen this video posted the other day. I have been searching like crazy for how this can happen...

Hello Sup Forums, I seen this video posted the other day. I have been searching like crazy for how this can happen. Does anyone know EXACTLY what was happening in his skull? Broken bones? Skull leak?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_red-headed_centipede
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

broken sinus cavity, pushing air through his nose

All I can find is cellulitis. Why is it hard to find more videos of broken sinus cavity after affects?

Fractured sinus maxillary and frontal sinuses. Each inhaled brearh through the nose not only goes into his lungs but also overinflates into these sinuses causing them to expand. Due to the fractures.

thats neet desu

It lool like his head wanna infiltrate

Damn I want to see more videos like this

Skull leak, his skull is leaking...

>I seen

>I seen

You fucking trog

nerve gas

Post link boys. I must view for science

I've never read anything about exploding head when exposed to nerve gas.

his head didnt even explode, it was just pulsating

Sounds plausible. Kid could've had an accident. Then there's the dude in the back, just looking like everything's normal.

no no, his nose is blocked, otherwise the air would be exiting through his nostrils. the skin of his forehead has apparently disassociated from his skull and somehow the sinus is allowing the air to inflate that skin. the damage to the sinus has blocked his nose and perhaps also blocked his throat; opening his mouth didn't seem to relieve the inflation.

essentially, his eyelids have been made into a tracheotomy opening.

So, what happened to this guy?

Probably a fight or some skate boarding accident. Are rekt threads against the rules here? I haven't been in Sup Forums in over five years now.

Was he okay? How difficult would this be to repair?

Probably not that difficult, Just some adjustments and healing.

>Are rekt threads against the rules here?
no it's not

Led Zeppelin

Scalp wounds bleed like a bitch, but generally look worse than they really are.
But, this guy looks like he may have taken a few more serious shots to the pumpkin.

*casts cureaga*

Source

is it possible to survive this?

He smokd an maijuanas

textbook case of nerve gas

od on marijanas

I have smoke an Mary Juan A, I can confirm

The guy's ex told her friends he raped her so they got together and beat the shit out him. He died in the hospital about an hour later

bashed in the head

Red Chinese centipede torture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_red-headed_centipede

bump

>Be outside
>Go down on girl on her period
>Switch turns
>Girl gives mind blowing head
>Friend records it

This video

It's okay guys.