I missed the part where that's my problem

I missed the part where that's my problem

....Nigger

>Remember Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Heck, I learned that lesson back in 'Nam after I torched so many Charlies alive, they named a brand of boiled rice after me.

Wow, I wonder how Raimi managed to get that line into the final cut.

Probably wasn't too difficult if I remember correctly that scene goes of for 2 hours, and Ben talks about everything from white power, to raping his mentally challenged sister as a teen. I don't think the rice scene wasn't out of place.

>they named a brand of boiled rice after me.

>adapt to this, nigger

jesus christ, how did raimi get away with this? the days before disney took over marvel were crazy!!

He said it was the 70s so they were allowed to say it back then. The word itself wasn't the issue but having his last words be "oh lawdy" felt a bit on the nose.

This is my favourite Sup Forums meme!
Thanks for the thread guys!

BACK

>I offered you friendship and you spat on my face, like if I was some kind of dirty nigger.

Jesus fuck Raimi, how did he get away with something like this? 2002 was sure a different time.

This movie is still banned in Germany I'm pretty sure

What isn't banned in Germany, besides the Quran?

>you gonna kill me like you killed my father? Impale me with a blade in a run down neighbourhood, like some filthy fucking nigger?

Jesus Christ, Raimi

Third film was the best of the three, not that that is saying much.

>redditors too retarded to understand the meme trying to fit in
I hope you die cunts

>kill them all peter, kill them all.

*sigh*

I remember when trolling used to mean something

>reddit boogeyman strikes again!
You know where the door is

>Egg.....Egggggg....I dreamed I was Hitler.

GoT is the epitome of edge.

It's darker and betterer than the other films

Why does this face infuriate me

Shutup. You think you're being funny but you're not

>.....he came inside of me.He said his strand was poison....deadly...I did it aunt may.....im finally Pozzed
what the actual fuck was he thinking with that scene?
why add the flashback sequence I dont want to see that shit in a spiderman flick

>>redditors too retarded to understand the meme

they understand it just fine, they're just not very good at it

Holy fucking kek

Kek

>Fucking Jew York!

I know we're supposed to hate the Green Goyblin, but this holocaust imagery was disgusting.