Fluffy bread

Fluffy bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does anyone have any of/know of the one where a yearling (monthling? weekling?) tries to become some nu mummah's babbeh and gets spurned?

Bump I have nothing to contribute because new phone. Just lurking.

These threads are autistic cancer of the highest caliber. Kindly jump off a cliff, thanks.

Here you go, part 1

And part 2

Seriously though... There is literally not a single reason I can think of why any individual with even a shred of self-awareness would get their kicks out of stuff like this. I can understand most stuff here even if I don't like it but all I see in these threads is a bunch of autistic man-children desperately trying to convince themselves that they aren't absolutely sick in the head.

>Autistic man-children

I have a girlfriend, a job, friends, I'm mentally balanced (never been diagnosed with any kind of mental issues or anything), and yet I really enjoy fluffies.

are you here to save someone, or do some kind of duty? what is your motivation for coming here, kind user? what grinds your gears?

Fluffy comics get at the root of Human-beast relations. Pet ownership, breeding, trapping, and, of course, viewing a lower life form as something utterly without moral standing. Also, they carry all the qualities of people who are a burden on society. they are controlled almost completely by their lower brain functions (Food, sex, comfort) and, just like people who live a carnal life they exist in peace and contentment until confronted with the world. and of course it's not all evil, because there's nothing inherently wrong with a fluffy, they are acted upon by their environment(scarcity/differing human interaction/becoming feral) and shaped by it.

I came

You know you could of spent the time you wasted writing this on something productive?

>If you get the feeling that you shouldn't go to sleep or that something bad will, just ignore it
Fucking hell...

I know right

When you cover their eyes because you wish someone could cover yours.

Bumppp. One of my favorites

Who's the artist

Shredthered. He is on booru

I don't get it--

I think the implication is that they are torturing her by wafting the scent of dead babies into her container.

youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw n

Very nice

But the mother applied that she had smelled it before. That got me confused.

Her babies are taken away from her, their scents are turned into odor samples that she has to smell, which reminds her of her lost babies.

It's probably an experiment to see how she reacts to her foals' smells

Yeah probably because in that panel it's not the first time she is subjected to the experiment

Ooh, true.

Explains a lot.

>just casually sawing off the legs.

Yeah because why not

It's not even screaming. It's just like "nuuuu."

It's not as bad as traps

I fucking knew fluffies and dinosaurs add up!

Tell Mark to keep a watch on this thread.

I'm all for fluffy torture but fluffy bondage is too much. Lol. That human is about to eat fluffy shit. And fluffy shit is 1000 times more fowel than any other animals shit

Bump

Bump

Bump

Okay, I lurk about every day. I see these threads all the time. And I have NO FUCKING CLUE what these are even about. Is it from a show?

Nah bro, I'm a stand-up comic

Kweh.

Tell me if they do anything stupid. I'll just toss them into again.

Kweh.

Can you post rule34 of Prompto taking a chocobro dick in his boy pussy?

Show me your vagina. I know you're a female. I want to fuck your pussy.

Here user

Bump

This might help you understand...

At least we're not homosexuals.

Hawt

>hold lighter up to fluffy
>it doesn't catch fire
gay

Bump

ginger fig: master of misery

That's my ex. I want to get more. How do I hack fb

Bump

post moar

"mummah sowwie babbeh, buh yu smew nu pwetty su pwease dyy"

Kweh.

Yes closer. That is a picture of Prompto. I know you are mentally retarded so I know it's hard for you to understand what sex is and bestiality but show me a picture of Prompto getting fucked by a chocobo and I will send you money

/r/inging the full story of Millie in text form (not the comic)

Noice. Is there more of this artist?

Kweh.

I have no idea

Fwuffy?

Why's the baby the same size as the adult.