Fucking Scousers

Fucking Scousers.

Are these the vermin of the UK? I have never met a load of more unfunny twats than these, and they all think they're hilarious.

They have bastardised the accent so much that even old Scousers can't understand them. The original accent was lyrical and soft, it's now a phlegm-infested gutteral parody on the original.

They love being victims! I bet they are so fucking pissed that Manchester and London got the attacks and they are missing out of the flower memorials and candlelit vigils.

They've milked Hillsborough (Scousers fault, common knowledge, pissed up dickheads pushing) for all its worth, they need a new goal.

So please Mr Isis if you are going to target anyone, leave Liverpool out, it'll destroy them better than a bomb.

Scouse twats, fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus Christ.
What's the story morning glory?

Miss Liverpool 2005

All northerners are fucking scum.
Geordies can be alright sometimes.
Liverpool and Manchester are fucking shitholes though.

t. southern fag in his gated community

Nice tits!

He'll be some nonce called Rupert that lives in the Home Counties, passing the time on his media studies degree,

THIS WHY UK need imigration
moore diverse genepool

Except in the UK, immigrant communities dont mix. Vermin move in, white flight occurs and up springs the ghettoes.

It's all coming to a head.

>implying UK hasn't got the most diverse gene pool in Europe

Do you even history?

What the actual fuck does any of this mean?? Americunt here, am interested but this shits a foreign language.

Probably from London. West Ham fan is my guess

Nahh I'm Midlands fam.
South of England is 1000% better than north though.

I agree OP. Every scoucer i've ever met is a permanent victim. "My life is shit because i made bad life choices but its everyone elses fault but mine"

Basically trainspotting. Pretty much sums up your entire culture going back to Henry VII. You are a disgusting people.

> be in UK on holiday
> visit Liverpool
> book hotel in Kensington because its gotta be like Kensington in London surely
> nope
> never before have I felt worried for my safety around literal 11 year olds

Also
> walk to town one day
> see Subway across road from hospital
> scouser chick takes my order
> I have no idea wtf she's saying
> not a single word is intelligible
> Im a native English speaker
> I look at her like a tard
> she looks at me like a tard
> I might as well be Chinese
> I get a sub that is nothing like I asked for

I've been to Glasgow, they were easy to understand in comparison. How the hell do foreigners get by there?

She was by far the worst, but there were plenty of others that were so hard to understand.

I think all countries have those areas, I'm danish and I've met native danish speakers who were completely unintelligible to me.
I also visited the American South once, went to the slowest express McDonalds I've ever seen and tried to speak english with the staff, who were also speaking english, but in a drawl so drawly as to be completely gibberish to me.

As a scouser, I will confirm its a shithole

Sounds like you are suffering from internal scousephobia.

Not phobia, but there's been 3 shootings here in the last few weeks.

Looks like my pedo neighbor. 50 birmingham rd. Dudley, they all look like this in dudley

What are the nice parts of Liverpool? Birkenhead and Sunlight were nice but I don't think they are technically Liverpool.

I can see how you might have trouble in some parts of the south. Louisiana accent can be particularly hard for anyone. But having a southern gal talk to you with that god damn sexy drawl

Birkenhead is a shithole mate, full of druggies.
New Brighton is nice, and some parts of West Derby is Ok

Well it was kind of a joke, but having shootings around you does sound like it sucks, I hope the place gets better or you get out.
I met plenty of Southerners who I had no problems understanding, even with the drawl. I just think the particular woman I met at the fast-food place was from some little town where the drawl had almost evolved into a new language.

Probably not gonna get better tbh, its just full of scumbags and druggies. I dont mind living here because Im in an alright area. Tbh though Id rather live here than in Manchester, now that is a shithole

Danish isn't to different from scouser. It's the g that Danes make appears at the time in Scouse. Its that weird combination sound of kkkkkk, hhhhhhh, gggggg and vomitting happening all at once.

every time I see this pic, all I can think is that I hate myself for wanting to see her tits.

600+ TOEFL points fag here. Taught English by native British teachers. The "Queen's English", they always said (or BBC English).

What Dutch user says is so true. I went to Orlando last year. The only people whose English was fully intelligible were the British and Canadian staff at Epcot. They were also the only ones who would understand my English. I had to change accents over and over.

>Hello lady, can I please order one cheese burger, an extra order of fries, and a Coca-Cola™?
To:
>Hullo ladee, cannay plees urder won cheez barger, extrow frays, an a Cawcaw-Cawlaw?

I've heard alright things about manchester, but that might be from a tourist perspective.
It really depends on the Dane though, some danes eat half of the vowels and most of the consonants to the point of "A gik å æ vej til æ hus" being a proper sentence to them, rather than the written "Jeg gik på vejen til huset". I know you have little chance of understanding the sentences, but look at the disparity in the letters.

That's a fucking woman?

Only in the broadest sense of the word.
She might biologically be a woman, but she's fucked herself over to the point that gender really isn't the issue anymore.

I kind of cringe at the Danish beer ad on her shirt, it irks me that a beer as shitty as Carlsberg represents my country in the minds of foreign people.

Dem tits tho youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw