Hey Sup Forumsros! newfag here, I've been using this site for a while, but this is my first post. anyway...

Hey Sup Forumsros! newfag here, I've been using this site for a while, but this is my first post. anyway, i recently went through a bad breakup. my ex likely cheated on me, probably the hardest part about all of this is that i will never know what happened. i really thought it was love and this bitch hurt me.(pic related, it's us)we would tell each other at least 10 times a day that we loved each other, now i see the truth. sorry i'm not the best story teller. there's much more to be learned, trust me. in one of the last messages she sent to me, she said that she doesn't care about what i tell people about our relationship. i told her i would tell "everyone" i didn't however say that everyone is Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvZzqBCjo0E
youtu.be/IC8qPpnD0uE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm not here for advice, i'm here to tell a story.

ok, so, it all starts in high school, freshman year. i go to band class and go straight to my friend C. i ask C who everybody is (we're in percussion). he gives me names. i see this girl, she's definitely not the hottest girl in class, but she looks attainable. "what's her name?" "mimi". he asks if i want him to introduce me but i'm too shy. days and weeks go by nm happens, i'm an introvert, so it's hard to talk to people. eventually we start talking, she's kind of funny and dumb (really just dumb).

You may be here to tell a story, but how about show us some tits first so you have our attention and you don't end up 404'd

after a while we grew sort of close. we would make each other smile just by looking at each other. then we got high together, it was her first joint. one day, before we went on a field trip of sorts for the marching band, we hid together in the school, sadly nothing happened in between us. Over time i grew tired of blue balls. i grew agitated every time she would talk to me. i would move to a different seat if she sat next to me. i was just being a dick. eventually, i cut her out of my life completely. after that she tried to commit suicide.

no tit pics, sorry

i don't have any tit pics of her, only a few ass pics

she told me that she went into the woods near her house played Let Her Cry by Hootie and the Blowfish and drank some cleaning solution. she walked back home and was unresponsive to her parents and had to go to the hospital. she goes to Beaumont for therapy. i was on a trip with my parents. we got a hotel room, and they left me alone in the room. suddenly i get a text from mimi. it's cryptic as fuck but i can't remember what it said. she wanted to be friends again and i told her that it would be too awkward. " her last message to me was "it doesn't have to be awkward i can just end it right now>" i told her that i didn't want her to hurt herself, but i didn't get a message back. i spent the rest of that night freaked out.

Well then post them boy, and we'll give you all the advice we can give.

*wipes tear away* i knew you guys cared.

after all that i go back to school and don't see her for a few days, i had no idea that she was in the hospital. when she got out, we didn't talk to each other, nut she gave my sister a letter to give to me, at the end of which she states that she loves me. for some reason that angered me. a week or so later i saw her walking down the hall holding some guy's hand. we looked at each other. i looked into her eyes and i swear i saw something. time goes by, my best friend V told me that he saw her at a party, she was high on acid. i shook it off as if i didn't care and time went on.

Still here, OP keep on spinnin that yarn

it's senior year, now (in my story) and i've befriended this smoking hot chick, D (pic related, it's her) i don't have any intentions of getting together with her. i know that she's far as fuck out of my league. but we joke around sexualy. i would motorboat her tits and joke about fucking her, but that was it. we had ELA together and what do ya know, Mimi is in the same class. not only is she in the same class, but Mimi sits in front of D and D sits in front of me. so i take the opportunity to make fun of Mimi. We do it quietly, but she still hears us laughing and looks at us with a concerned face. the rest of the year goes on like normal. when i had to read my last essay for ELA i saw Mimi sitting at the front of the class, just staring at me with a weird smile and it kind of made me nervous.

Its random to you fucking little bitch, just because some chink put ads and regulatory ads on a site doesn't mean go here do this u fucking sheep

Now shut the fuxk up and fuck off or be there for a Sup Forumsrother u fucking kike

Don't worry bro.. she paints her eyebrows like that so it minimizes her forehead a bit

Im kind of a psycho rn so im very picky eith chicks even the hottest ones. Was just with this chick whos like a solid 6 with tight little body fat ass and tits

I broke it off kuz vanity had me limp inside her

Smoking hot? For a potato. ur obviously not much older than u were in the pictures ypung man, but let me tell you the deceotful story of women&makeup

OP here on different P.C.
lmao yeah, she has trichotillomania. she picks at her eyebrows and eyelashes every day, even the stubs. she cried once because i took her tweezers away from her.

Ayyy

Dude I am almost 35 years old, and I had my bad breakups, and let me tell you, something better ALWAYS comes along, so just get over it as fast as you can, I know it is occupying your thoughts most of the day because you feel betrayed and do not have closure, but just do your thing and just be happy you are single now and open to accept other women. This is true for when you lose your job as well.

oh, and i feel i should say that she was totally ok with me taking pictures of her while she was sleeping, i was kind of confused at first because it was a meme at the time that women hated it. the only thing is i didn't show her the ones of her ass lol.

I was, or rather still kinda am in the same place as you.
But let me tell you something as wise user told me when I made a thread a while ago
>She was never yours, it was just your turn

anyway, it's about 2 years after graduation (in the story) and i went to my local community college, it didn't go very well, i dropped out(i plan on going back). i get in touch with an old high school friend and one day i get this message from her: "Hi, It's Mimi. I'm hanging out with K and she just mentioned your name. I haven't seen you in a long time. We are planning on going into town this weekend for the Festival and wanted to know if you were around and wanted to meet up. It might be fun for all of us to get together. Hope to talk to you soon"

Thats a ugly cunt right there

i admit, that i really didn't want to go because i was nervous. i let time go by, the night of the wedding reception, i was seriously considering visiting them. while at the party, my brother's friend and wife G and A talked to me about true love and it got me thinking about Mimi. that night i messaged her on FB.

>i really thought it was love
Well, now you know that only men are capable of love. If you want that you'd best learn to enjoy sucking dick, otherwise do what everyone else doe: keep the leash short, expect to fight to retain your manhood and always keep your financial affairs to yourself regardless.

I like D better, forget mimi

i know i said earlier that "Over time i grew tired of blue balls." and that's what lead to me not texting her back right away, which pissed her off lol.

Fuk this is longest fresh prince air ever get to the fucking point

Listen newfriend I'm not gonna be an asshole but if you want more feedback and views to your story, consider GT

>you should tell you story like this
>because this drags the attention to your words
>and the reader's gonna want more
>and it becomes easier to read.

just put > in the first caracter.

Post what she said nigga

Best. Advice. Ever.

Amen brotha

She wants the d like crazy

> she has a boyfriend, Jack (that's his real name)
> she tells me that she doesn't want to cheat on him and i agree.
> we plan to meet for coffee. coffee isn't cheating.
>she says "fuck it! wanna meet tonight?"
>it feels like love when we talk to each other
>we plan to meet again, this time near my house
>it goes well. then she comes to my house
> oh, shit, i know what's gonna happen.
we get to my house but she starts crying.
> i ask what's wrong. she has really bad anxiety
>she doesn't want to go in my house because my dad is in the living room.
>my mom and sister pull up in the driveway, Mimi cries and runs into my bathroom.
>what in the actual fuck
>i convince her to go to my room because someone needs to use the toilet.
>we talk and i cheer her up
>the conversation gets very personal.
>i tell her about how i was molested as a child
> one tear comes out and she quickly hops on my dick.

Maybe she left to go on a quest to find her eyebrows.

>this

Nice. She sems like a broken girl. You should've left at this moment.

Bro post quicker or it will 404

>be you
>ITT pics you shouldn't share
>fapfapfap
>too much electric jew
>obsess over ugly retarded girl
>ask b for advice
>how to waste life
>fapfapfap to fb pics
>kys

BUMPT BUMPT BUMP BUMBUM

How slow is your internet connection?
>didn't need to be posted online
>should have just kept it between us
I guess you never learn from your mistakes and thats why you have this problem, whatever the problem is

lmao i know right. but she did tell me that i could tell anyone about our relationship this time around

this is when she told me about her boyfriend

and yes, my connection is shit.

What a pussy

Fucking hate mind games man

what the fuck is that? this bitch is barely a 5/10 at best

This

There is shit on the wall

lol the rocking chair kept hitting the wall.

Listen faggot

We already understand what happened and how you get back. Now tell the rest of the story. Why and how did she cheat?

Shit fam. You got in too deep.

Relationships based on messages don't work. You show eachother ideal versions of yourselves, and in reality it just isn't like that.

I've been in a similar situation before and I backed out. I'm now married with another girl. You should let it go yo

> relationship goes well for a while.
> we argue sometimes, but when we make up we fuck.
>she's not too into having sex as it hurts her
>i'm not always able to finish because she needs to stop.
>that familiar blue balls is sneaking up on me again.
lmao, one day i go downstairs
> i go to the kitchen
>Mimi comes down, her expression is of shock
> she asks me to not go in my room
>i go to my room when she goes into the bathroom.
>SHE FUCKING SHAT ON MY BED

We're you expecting this?
How come you have all these screenshot?

faggot, let her go, i know that kind of girls, they are not good for you

> i help her clean the shit
> she blames it on her dog. i go with it
more time goes by
> she fucking shits on my bed again
> this time i tel her that i knew it was her the first time
> her anxiety is so bad, that at night she wakes up and tells me that she needs to pee
> i tell her to go to the bathroom
> nah fam, she takes a cup and pees in it while im laying down.
>what in the actual fuck
> she does this a lot
> i tell her that it's disgusting
> she keeps peeing in cups

Did I find you op?

No, he is kill.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvZzqBCjo0E

i guess i didn't try hard enough to keep it anonymous, but yeah.

So really whats the problem?

funny thing about that, the first time i made a youtube account, someone thought i was impersonating that guy and got mad at me.

Her name was visible in 1 screenshot haha. Anyways, continue.

It's spooky how similar your story is to mine, my ex was also like yours, pale, orange y hair, barely noticeable eyebrows, mental problems, no closure, etc

I did this with propel bottles at the height of my anxiety when I didn't want to leave my room at night.

i always thought that it was weird that she hoped on my dick after i told her about how i was molested as a child.
> she tells me that pedophiles aren't bad people
> what did you say?
> she goes on to explain that as long as they don't act on their urges, they're not bad people.
> i don't completely agree with her.
> i saw her kiss my niece on the lips once
> i didn't say anything to her, it only happened once.
>i tell her how my brother thinks that one of my cousins is molesting their child.
> she told me that she likes the dad, then goes on for like 2 minutes about how she doesn't like him sexually.

OP why you taking so goddamn long?

Jesus Christ. Type faster

> she told me that she used to have rape fantasies.
> like she would be saved from a rapist
>not before the rape, mind you. the saving would come after the rape in her fantasy.
> she told me that she was into BDSM
> i took her to Spencer's to get some toys.
> she didn't like any of the BDSM stuff. it was all a lie.
> one night while giving me a blowjob, i joke about her choking on my dick.
> she starts talking about it and i can tell she's telling me what she did in her past.
> i got her to admit it, she started crying. no more blowjob, hello blueballs

It looks to me that she's one of those broken and degenerade girls. There's nothing wrong with being a hero and wanting to fix her or liking her. But it's for idiots OP. Just move on,

Get out newfag.

Shut the fuck up nigger.

she's not too into penetration when fucking, so i eat her out. man does she squirm.
anyway, time goes on.
> we get into another fight
> this time i almost get into a car crash because of the fight
> i tell her to go home. she should be with her family.
> she cries
>i try to get her to stand up, but she's laying on the kitchen floor crying and people are in the next room.
> i try to convince her that the relationship isn't working and it'd be in her best interest to go home. she refuses.
> we make up, we fuck.

She doens't like to fuck, is a liar and is broken inside. If shouldn't assume this shit.

>time goes on again, things seem normal
> she tells me that she wants to move back in with her parents
> i ask why
>to clear her mind, she will be starting a garden and going out to rollerblade and other stuff that she could have done at my house
> i know what's going on, i'm not stupid.
>her parents didn't like me, she said they talked to her, but weren't the ones who made the decision.
> she tells me that she's going to visit her parent
> ok, i love you!
>no response
> after that, she gets cold.
>we stop saying i love you, when we sleep, she turns the other way, when i smack her ass she no longer smiles.
> i talk to a coworker
> she tells me that Mimi is cheating on me with her ex (that she cheated on for me)
>that night i go through her phone (at the begining of our relationship she told me that she had nothing to hide and that i could always go through her phone).
> she was talking to her ex about how she was going to break up with me, and that when her dad saw her on her phone, he knew from her smile that she was talking to a boy.
> they planned to meet up.
>surprise surprise, it's the day she didn't tell me that she loved me.

youtu.be/IC8qPpnD0uE

>i wake her up at 12:15
>i'm fucking furious
>"i saw the text messages to jack."
>she looks at me
> i show her her phone in my hand
>she knows i know
>"do you think i'm fucking stupid?"
>"i'm sorry, i didn't do anything."
>i read her messages to her, she's humiliated.
>i throw her phone at her, i think it missed
>she starts to cry and asks me if i can let her sleep.
>"no, you have to get out now!"
>i pull all of her blankets off of my bed, but she won't get off, so i pull off the bed sheet and she almost falls.

That sucks user.

user is right, what did you expect?

ereererererererer

Ever. Been diagnosed with an anti-social disorder? You have extremely weird social reactions to normal things.

>i tell her to take all of her shit, she asks if she can leave some stuff but i say no.
>all this while telling her that she is a whore and a hoe and other rude things
>she doesn't come back for her stuff.
>a few days pass
>i try to get her back
> but i'm kind of an asshole so she doesn't really trust me
>i try to be nice
>i read the book: The Power of Positive Thinking. it's really gay

>>i try to get her back

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?

I don't uderstand too. If only they had good sex or an stable emotion basis.

>i go to a party with friends, because i know that i'm extremely anti-social and i want to work on it.
>there's a girl there that used to be friend with Mimi
>i ask her why they're not friends anymore
>apparently Mimi tried to get with her boyfriend
>that was the final nail on the coffin for me.
> i waited until the next day to text her because i didn't want to do it while i was drunk.
> it was apparently just a date,
>then it became two dates, the second of which was at a fair of some sort.
>she said he mostly ignored her and it humiliated her so she never went back to him.
> the messages i sent to her came off to her as me just being a douche so, she said that she was done with me.
>i asked if she wanted to cut ties, she said yes, we should cut ties

even though she wanted to cut ties she went to my cousin's house. the one that just recently got married
>it was only the husband and the child home with Mimi.
>she was in a red dress
>he told me how he fucks other women and my cousin fuck other men.
> i told Mimi that she needs to stay away from my family because we agreed to cut ties.

>the final nail on the coffin
Holy shiet that coffin must have been full of nails

Nvm our stories are different now, what fucking cuck