Why are almost all terrorists Muslim?

Why are almost all terrorists Muslim?

Why are the terrorists never Christians, Buddhists, or any other religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_Springs_Planned_Parenthood_shooting
youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw
youtu.be/CsBh307pJVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bait, but still:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

Hey, I went there once!

fuck india..

He was a nutty Sup Forumstard, though. He didn't kill because Christ told him to

That or atheists

No homo

Those are Sikhs you dumbass. They don't like Muslims either.

because you don't know the history

checked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_Springs_Planned_Parenthood_shooting

For fucks sake. McVeigh was over 20 years ago, when you have to go back that far too make a point you've lost the argument ... www.religionofpeace.com

It's bc the media wants us to focus on the Islamic terrorists so that we will willingly go to war after a few more attacks

lol nice timing with the post right above yours faggot

That was guy, get this, literally crazy.
he didn't attack because Christianity, he attacked because of the voices in his head

White ppl are the real terrorist
How?
Fucking capitalism
These faggots have destroyed africa by testing medicine on africans
Destroyed planet earth by voting donald pussy as prez
That shithead disagree global warming
That shithead gonna start 3rd world war
Motherfuckinh white ppl
We blacks are the greatest race of all!!

lol, nice lying since the post above was about a crazy man, not a christian

Literally says "In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.[92][93] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic."

Because islam youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw

Blacks in Egypt

because muslim terrorism created by murica in cold war and it will continue untill they find a better tool

oh ok, a christian that kills people isn't really a christian, they're just crazy.
a muslim that blows up people is a true muslim even though 99.9999% of other muslims disagree.

GOT IT

Guy lives in a shed in the woods
Literally hears voices in his head
>he represents Christianity
Terrorists practically live at the mosque
Listen to Quran day and night
While killing say "this is for allah!"
>#notallmudslimes

this is poor bait

Can you get this through your fat fucking head? Your moral equivalency arguments are not only retarded but they aid Islamists.

the worldwide islamic council which is ruled by the highest imams and UAE and SA royalty literally publish the qurantexts which state that they are called to kill and enslave infidels

get fucked ackbar apologist

A radical Muslim wants to cut your head off.
A moderate Muslim wants a radical Muslim, to cut your head off.

Kek

Muslim are more dumb than other terrorists, so they get caught

What is history?

>"Let me move the goalposts"
FTFY
McVeigh and Dear weren't shouting 'deus vult' when they killed people.
All the motehrfuckers in paris, london, orlando, etc. *were*.
>99.9999% of other muslims disagree
Boy are you fucking ignorant
A rather large percentage of Muslims in Western nations support *suicide bombings*.
The support of terrorism is HIGHER!
Let me repeat that - 1 in 12 American Muslims living in the US *including native born ones* support suicide bombing - and the numbers are higher in Europe!

>all Muslims are terrorists
>ignores the fact that america spends billions of dollars on military operations in foreign countries for personal agenda

Fucking sheep.jpeg

Dude ur is getting fucked up there get out of ur basement and go watch it!

Haha you don't know history do you ? Youngfag

how would you ever be able to get 1 in this situation? Either way you end up with 4 on each side

A moderate muslim, if I understand leftists correctly, is someone who can become radicalized by tweets or public statements that seem to suggest a not entirely welcoming view of Islamic migration to the West
>I am a moderate, but that tweet makes me think beheading schoolgirls is the right thing to do
Literally every day, I read that someone saying something bad about Islam is aiding in the recruitment, which suggests even moderate muzzies are just a news cycle away from becoming suicide bombers.

I'm just going off facts, not fake news. do you not have any muslims in your town? any in your school or workplace? are you currently threatened or scared that they're actively planning to jihad and murder you and your family? are you a retard?

you think grouping a billion peaceful muslims in with a few thousand terrorists is helping or hurting radical islamist goals?

as an atheist, I couldn't give less of a shit if we nuke the fuck out of terrorist strong holds, whether they be muslim, christian, or other atheists. at the same time I recognize there are plenty of good moral muslims, christians, and atheists out there, so I'm not going to lump everyone together like a fucking retard.

>calls national interest a "personal agenda"
>expects to be treated as non-retard

use PEMDAS like a normal fucking person and you get 1. use common core like a liberal snowflake and any answer is equally correct because it has feelings too

In the new way, you do the operation on each side of the division line, and you do the operations inside parentheses first, so it's 20 divided by (5 x 4)

That isn't 1 in 12.
You have to sum up all of the answers that are not Never justified. Which works out to 22%. The don't know are lying. You can't not know if you think suicide bombing is justifiable.

Or more than one in five.

>20/5(2*2)
Short hand for
>20/(5*(2*2))
So
>20/(5*4)
>20/20
>1

Your argument is that if I associate the endless cycle of Islamic terrorism with Islam, I aid the terrorists because, presumably, all those moderate muslims will now be more recruitable to ISIS and the like (the marker of moderation being someone teetering on the edge of joining a death cult).
You think that somehow by ignoring Islamist terror, say by opening borders and filling our cities with muslim enclaves totally resistant to assimilation, we best protect ourselves from terrorism.
And you call others a retard.
Honestly, that's just dumb, user.

nevermind I'm just an autist when it comes to math. I did the parenthesis first but then skipped straight to dividing 20 by 5 instead of multiplying 4 by 5.

>1999
>he's 18 now

Im fairly sure those guys are shik and not muslim based on their head dresses.

i was begging to question myself I got 1 as well. it seems like this cc indoctr- education is about teaching them how to think rather then how to get the right answer. when i was in school as long ad your math checkout out and you got to the right answer without a calculator you were golden

the paris climate conference has said that global warming is real, but that the temperature increase will be two degrees celsius by the year 2050.
scary stuff I know

>as an atheist, I couldn't give less of a shit if we nuke
What you mean is,
>as a spergy, I don't understand much of anything outside of tendies, much less, the idea flaw in my dumb fuckin opinion.

>Why are almost all terrorists Muslim?
Because no other religion claims to reward you in the afterlife for blowing yourself, and "non-believers" up like islam.

There have been plenty of terroists who are not muslims.

His logic checks out.

Yeah white boi
U dont care bout climate change
We get it

boy you sure love twisting words to fit your insanely narrow minded worldview. I never said ignore islamic terrorism. i said NUKE THEM. how am i supposed to get any point across if you interpret it completely wrong because of a 2nd grade reading level? you dumb fucks are pointless to talk to, this is why trump voters need their bubbles and echo chambers.

muh crusades?

>>national interests
>expect to live the rest of your life as a retard

Notsureifsrs

Nobody wins an atomic war fuck face.

lol

dumb nigger

you are intentionally side stepping the issue by refusing to admit islam is an evil problem and pretending all religions are the same.
a response to islamic terrorism all over

some programming languages implement the order of operations differently. i dont see the harm in teaching kids that not everything in math is universal. some of it is based on how we define it to be.

o little faggot, if in the history of humanity all you can think of is the crusades if there was ever a better moment to kys now would be the time

Your narrow-mindedness is just sad, user. I don't think all muslims are terrorists. I assume many muslims resist their religion's call to engage in murderous violence. But to deny that Islam is part of the problem is just to bury your head (your tiny narrow-minded little progressive-pabulum spewing head) in the sand.
Nor am I a Trump voter. You assume I am because you can't think your way out of a wet paper sack.
Check out someone like Bruce Bawer. He's a leftist and gay and was all "celebrate diversity" until he moved to Europe and was routinely jumped and beaten by the people he was celebrating.
There's nothing liberal about embracing jihadis.

Why do nearly all terrorists have drown eyes. What's up with that?

>PEMDAS
>P
20/5 (2*2) = 20/5 * 4
>E
>No exponents
>MD
>multiplication and division are performed in the order they appear in the equation
20/5 * 4 = 4 * 4
= 16
Q.E.D.

they work for secret services

>top right corner
I lost

Killing in the name of Jesus

>some programming languages implement the order of operations differently.
i understand that but there is no way they were talking about programming to those kids, i asked some family to sign their name and they dont know how to. the cc education seems retarded

>tfw the Sup Forumstard posting this probably has tits bigger than this whale's

Exactly. How you set the rules of performing an operation is arbitrary, so long as everyone knows how you are setting them.
The problem with common core is that it teaches kids to estimate instead of finding the right answer, and it rewards "close enough" in math operations. But there was none of that in the picture.

>Why are almost all terrorists Muslim?
It is almost too convenient isn't it

i dont think they said that. if they did though they will go to hell. but if they were islamic they are instructed to do the same thing

Why is the 5x(2x2) resolved before 20/5? Aren't division and multiplication equal in PEMDAS, and whichever occurs earlier (more to the left of the equation) resolves first?

Epic bait, meme master.

youtu.be/CsBh307pJVw

I just wanna know what shitty islamic terror apologist argument you have

Ever been to North Africa or the Middle East? I have. Unless you are born into the ruling class, your chances of ever advancing in any aspect of your life are slim to none, and you probably live in relative poverty in a shithole.

In that scenario, it is very easy for extreme elements to convert and mold susceptible young minds to their way of thinking. Combine this dynamic with a religion which can be interpreted as giving commands to destroy non-believers and to conquer the world, and you have a powerful potion for getting young, desperate people to walk into a crowd and blow themselves up.

The barriers to a young person becoming a terrorist are simply lower in the Muslim world than elsewhere. Anger and societal rage are channeled differently in other cultures.

how about we do this

actually now im remembering that does sound correct, fuck i need to freshin up my maths
wrong thread good idea though but they are fighting the void making a big rectangle like that would even more difficult but get it started who knows

How do you explain all the Muslims born and raised in Western countries who still blow themselves up or who travel to the Middle East in order to join ISIS?

Now stop dwelling in ur mums basement and go get a job
Atleast get some condoms for ur mum she probably getting fuck by us "niggers"

Brit b8 detected. Fuck the queen.

maybe I am, but that's how I feel as an atheist lol. i watch christian lawmakers in my home state of north carolina trying to implement their own christian version of sharia law every fuckin day. just last week they were debating the specific days and times i can or can't consume alcohol. fucking fascists.

but any radical religion is a threat that should be extinguished from the earth. non-radical religion is still a problem, but the libertarian in me also doesn't give that much of a shit who you pray to if it doesn't hurt anyone. and i would be a hypocrite if i was ok with banning or kicking out an entire religion if the majority of them were peaceful people. from my personal experience with muslim schoolmates, friends, coworkers, I am of the opinion that the majority of muslims fit the peaceful criteria. fuck me though if i don't buy the week long 24/7 news coverage of ISLAMIC TERRORISM IN OUR STREETS from 1 radical shitheads decision to drive people over means 1.8 billion people walking on the earth are all just as evil.

Still a terrorist, and still not a muslim

lol, no

Got his own label. "Domestic terroist". Lol. They specified he wasn't the variety of terrorist that's Muslim.

try harder

>every attacker lives in government-subsidized comfort in the west
>I blame 3rd world poverty
wut?

Still a terrorist, still not a muslim

Fuckin Kek

Domestic terrorist.